GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Sharp 3G (USB-Smart) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f363/)
-   -   903sh-2006 was dead after unlock (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f363/903sh-2006-dead-after-unlock-282397/)

holong 03-26-2006 16:53

903sh-2006 was dead after unlock

i flash via TP my 903sh-2006 ok,but when i unlock via TP it appeared :Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400113
or
Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400114
or
Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400110
or
Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400115

my phone is now no power on,when i flashed it again it also displayed:
Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400113
or
Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400115
Can anyone help me please?????

Siemens man 03-26-2006 23:35

hi guys
i hAve dead 903sh cid73 after unlock. my phone not turn on. now i can't connect to soft. help me. please help me. what is my problem. i'm use full charged battery.
thank you

chuckzster 03-27-2006 02:00

just like my problem.....i just disaassemble the phone safely and the phone wont power on right now......

cavite_devil 03-27-2006 02:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by holong
i flash via TP my 903sh-2006 ok,but when i unlock via TP it appeared :Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400113
or
Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400114
or
Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400110
or
Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400115

my phone is now no power on,when i flashed it again it also displayed:
Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400113
or
Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400115
Can anyone help me please?????

Hi pls Check your TP Correct ;)

Br
c2r2gsm.com

holong 03-27-2006 03:23

:(
Quote:

Originally Posted by cavite_devil
Hi pls Check your TP Correct ;)

Br
c2r2gsm.com

Hi c2r2gsm.com,
i flashed via TP before,the phone `s power was on,but when i u unlocked via TP ,it always displayed Error 400114 and the power wasnt on,what is problem with my phone,please help me.
Many thanks.:(

nctrung_vn 03-27-2006 03:57

Trying to full battery and connect to test point and reflash then phone is Ok.

I'm have 5 phone to go die and trying more flash alot then Ok.

Hope you enjoy to 2006 Sharp CID 73.

Best & regards

gwaai 03-27-2006 03:59

Quote:

:(
Hi c2r2gsm.com,
i flashed via TP before,the phone `s power was on,but when i u unlocked via TP ,it always displayed Error 400114 and the power wasnt on,what is problem with my phone,please help me.
Many thanks.:(

check if you have damage the TP ...

even you flash a dead flash into a phone, whenever you wanna unlock or connect the phone, it shoulbe be able to detect your phone

the error you got means USBSmart cannot connect ... 99% that you make mistake, not the USBSmart's mistake ...

1. check if your tp is still soldered onto the board correctly
2. procedure ok? (connect tp then insert battery ... etc)

my experience, on my first CID73 Sharp, I DID damaged the TP and got the same error as you ... after fixing the TP (i broke the resistor's connnection to the board), all went smoothly when connecting for flashing/unlocking .... and my 2nd CID73 sharp, i did TP very carefully, no problem at all ~

holong 03-27-2006 04:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwaai

even you flash a dead flash into a phone, whenever you wanna unlock or connect the phone, it shoulbe be able to detect your phone

the error you got means USBSmart cannot connect ... 99% that you make mistake, not the USBSmart's mistake ...

my experience, on my first CID73 Sharp, I DID damaged the TP and got the same error as you ... after fixing the TP (i broke the resistor's connnection to the board), all went smoothly when connecting for flashing/unlocking .... and my 2nd CID73 sharp, i did TP very carefully, no problem at all ~

hi,
please tell me how to fix the TP,i think i did like you said,so my phone was broken.
Best regard:(

holong 03-27-2006 05:05

Quote:

hi i flashed again,but the screen always display:
Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400115
please tell me what can i do?
many thanks:(

noi 03-27-2006 05:17

sharp 903 / 703 cid73 dead after unlock,

--check your cable and power supply
--check the testpoint
--correct flash file
--last thing is the timing in flashing

a while ago, we've flashed 903 and 703 cid 73 and flashing successfull
br,

MEGATRIO team

nctrung_vn 03-27-2006 05:27

1 Attachment(s)
This is test point good.
I'm have checking and tested.

holong 03-27-2006 05:57

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by nctrung_vn
This is test point good.
I'm have checking and tested.

hello friend,
i flashed via v2 TP,and the phone`s power was on,but sim emp,then i unlocked with the same TP,it always display:

Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400115
or
Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400114
or
Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400113
and now the phone has no power on ,it was dead because the SW cant read,have you got any solution?please help me,
maybe i will try the test point you shew.
many thanks

holong 03-27-2006 08:10

Quote:

hi friend,
i tried to do another phone,it is ok and it is unlocked,but my phone still problem,i cant recharge battery by this phone(no power on the lamp)the USB-SMART also cant read the phone,when i flash it normal(NON TP) it always show:
Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400115
Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400115
and when i unlock it normal(non TP)
Switch phone ON ...
Get phone info
ERROR 400115
Switch phone ON ...
Get phone info
ERROR 400115
Switch phone ON ...
Get phone info
ERROR 400115

anybody please show me how can i save my phone.
many thanks:(
Mr Zulea please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siemens man 03-27-2006 19:30

hi guys
please help me. how resolve my problem.......................................... i'm using full charged battery. soft can't detect my phone. zulea help me.....................
need repair solution
thank you

holong 03-28-2006 02:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siemens man
hi guys
please help me. how resolve my problem.......................................... i'm using full charged battery. soft can't detect my phone. zulea help me.....................
need repair solution
thank you

hi pal,
my phone is same your,it cant detected by usb-smart,i am waiting for repairing solution too.:( :( :( :( :(
B.R

Siemens man 03-28-2006 05:17

@zulea
please help us. please safe my as.
thank you

Nasmi 03-28-2006 06:22

Hi mate i have same problem with 2pcs 903SH please help me

THANKS

lampin 03-28-2006 09:41

what cable you use for unlocking? what voltage in vpp

try this

use ufsx as cable ,, with vpp generator connected then the sharp cable,, then connect to TP..

BR
Lampin

holong 03-28-2006 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by lampin
what cable you use for unlocking? what voltage in vpp

try this

use ufsx as cable ,, with vpp generator connected then the sharp cable,, then connect to TP..

BR
Lampin

Hi famuos person,
the cruiser 4 in 1 i am using.
i dont know what ufsx is,and vpp?
please tell me exactly how to do.
Good luck to you.
B.R

lampin 03-28-2006 11:33

this is vpp cable
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/atta...9&d=1129655355

used to connect to twister or ufs3 when flashing bb5 phones

BR
Lampin

holong 03-28-2006 17:15

Quote:

this is vpp cable

BR
Lampin

Hi,
i have only USB-SMART + cruiser 4 in 1 cable .
can you help me?
B.R

holong 03-28-2006 17:20

Quote:

this is vpp cable

BR
Lampin

Hi
i ve got USB-SMART+cruiser 4 in 1 only,can you help me to repair.
B.R

lampin 03-28-2006 18:21

what baudrate youre using , try 460800, and make sure testpoint is connected properly.. if you have success in test point 2 then use TP2..

BR
Lampin

Siemens man 03-28-2006 19:07

hi guys
i'm use 903_Test_Point_v2 methot. how to use ufsx sharp cabel??? tell me
thank you

Siemens man 03-29-2006 19:25

hi guys
please help us....................................

noi 03-30-2006 05:34

this picture and sample is from 703 cid73 sharp dead after an experimenting testpoint. It is almost the same in 903 dead after unlock..we dont have it now, because the unit 903sh cid73 was sent back to the customer and it is working.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...ta/dead703.jpg

1. switch to power supply 3-3.5 volts
2. Black ground connected to power supply
3. test point tip
4. charger
5. from power supply to battery terminal 3-3.5 volts
6. USB Fighter cable

first you have to set all off this 1st(1-6). Then set the flashfiles...

mark Use TP on software
- connect/disconect testpoint when software ask
(both 903_v2 and 703_v2 testpoint pictures is on support)
- flash with xxxxxx_2006_Unlocked files
- unlock (zulea posted)

crow2k4 03-30-2006 07:18

@noinoi

Your procedure is very riscky? Try 3R Procedure? 100%working tested by me also.

BTW

3R,why cant send you PM!!

noi 03-30-2006 10:11

@crow2k4
so, why not post here to help someone????

it is not risky, why?? it is not 9volts..the voltage in the unit power supply is only 3.5volts. And the output of the charger is DC. Why did after doing this the phone flashing finished.

alayne 03-30-2006 12:42

v903 cid73 dead after unlock reason:

Cruiser is not yet capable of unlocking this phones.

Usb kill phones using wrong firmware and sequence of procedure
so be careful

setool kill phones using wrong firmware just use patch firmwares before unlocking.

Just a request to the masters of this tools:
Please add recovery of certificates using testpoint so we could repair
the phones who got dead of this causes.

Waiting for response...

Siemens man 03-30-2006 16:08

@holong
do you test this solution?????? please try it. and tell me result

Quote:

Hi
i ve got USB-SMART+cruiser 4 in 1 only,can you help me to repair.
B.R

Siemens man 03-30-2006 16:10

hi man
you solution is working?? any one test it???? tell me
thank a lot

Quote:

Originally Posted by noinoi
@crow2k4

it is not risky, why?? it is not 9volts..the voltage in the unit power supply is only 3.5volts. And the output of the charger is DC. Why did after doing this the phone flashing finished.

great_justice 03-30-2006 20:25

Is there anything I can do if the phone is completely dead? It doesn't even start to turn on, and when I plug in the charger the light doesn't come on. I can't flash it with any method or any files because I can't turn it on...

RNC_EBM 03-31-2006 01:03

@ALL

for faster flashing, use TWISTER Interface + HWK Cable for SHARP (NO Battery NEEDED & NO 3.0VDC needed)

TRIED, TESTED and PROVEN, 100% FASTER FLASHING WHEN UNLOCKING 703/903.

br

RNC_EBM

citifone 03-31-2006 08:03

i flashed the sharp 903_2006 using soft v5 with tp all OK except that it powers on..please wait..then turns off...wont stay powered on...zulea team, please help and tell us how to fix this problem, thanks

zulea 03-31-2006 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by citifone
i flashed the sharp 903_2006 using soft v5 with tp all OK except that it powers on..please wait..then turns off...wont stay powered on...zulea team, please help and tell us how to fix this problem, thanks

Flash again with another flash file (2006_Unlocked). Euro, China or Jap. You will find one working on your phone.

zulea 03-31-2006 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by alayne
Just a request to the masters of this tools:
Please add recovery of certificates using testpoint so we could repair
the phones who got dead of this causes.

Waiting for response...

If you flash using testpoint, no need any recovery certificate. Certificate is flashet also too. Just flash any 2006 file using testpoint and all will be OK with certificate.

great_justice 03-31-2006 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by zulea
Flash again with another flash file (2006_Unlocked). Euro, China or Jap. You will find one working on your phone.

I started with the Japanese, and then my phone wouldn't even start powering up, so then I tried European, Chinese, and Japanese again many many times and it still won't power up.

If the tool says that it's flashing, does that definitely mean that it's really flashing? I've flashed more than 5 or 6 times since it stopped powering up, but I still can't get it to show any sign of life. Did I really break it or should I keep trying?

RNC_EBM 03-31-2006 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by great_justice
I started with the Japanese, and then my phone wouldn't even start powering up, so then I tried European, Chinese, and Japanese again many many times and it still won't power up.

If the tool says that it's flashing, does that definitely mean that it's really flashing? I've flashed more than 5 or 6 times since it stopped powering up, but I still can't get it to show any sign of life. Did I really break it or should I keep trying?

try to press & hold " # " then power

br

RNC_EBM

great_justice 03-31-2006 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNC_EBM
try to press & hold " # " then power

That didn't seem to work for me... I guess I'll let it charge up again just to make sure and try again. But even if something is wrong, shouldn't the indicator light turn on when the charger is plugged in? Because mine doesn't.

Siemens man 03-31-2006 12:43

hi Zulea
please help me to repair my dead 903sh 2006/2. tell me solution
thanks a lot

Quote:

If you flash using testpoint, no need any recovery certificate. Certificate is flashet also too. Just flash any 2006 file using testpoint and all will be OK with certificate.

zulea 03-31-2006 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siemens man
hi Zulea
please help me to repair my dead 903sh 2006/2. tell me solution
thanks a lot

1. Flash the 3 files from SX833_v102X_CHINA.zip
2. Flash the 4 files from SX833_v102X_CHINA_2006_Unlocked.zip
3. Make unlock

Use testpoint on all operations if your phone is CID73

citifone 04-01-2006 02:24

the 2006 japan file is corrupted..i reflashed with 903 europe_2006 (3files) and now it works..thanks zulea..good work

great_justice 04-01-2006 03:32

Quote:

1. Flash the 3 files from SX833_v102X_CHINA.zip
2. Flash the 4 files from SX833_v102X_CHINA_2006_Unlocked.zip
3. Make unlock

Use testpoint on all operations if your phone is CID73

i didn't have any luck with that... can you tell me something that I should look for so I can know if my phone is permantly damaged? The indicator light never comes on when I plug in the charger, and I can't get it to flash unless the charger is plugged into the phone. I left it charging for more than 140 minutes, so the battery should be full, right?

I have been flashing it again and again and again with all firmwares for 2 days......

zulea 04-01-2006 11:19

Quote:

Is there anything I can do if the phone is completely dead? It doesn't even start to turn on, and when I plug in the charger the light doesn't come on. I can't flash it with any method or any files because I can't turn it on...

Quote:

i didn't have any luck with that... can you tell me something that I should look for so I can know if my phone is permantly damaged? The indicator light never comes on when I plug in the charger, and I can't get it to flash unless the charger is plugged into the phone. I left it charging for more than 140 minutes, so the battery should be full, right?

I have been flashing it again and again and again with all firmwares for 2 days......

Your phone have some hardware damages.
Try to charge battery in another phone, then flash again this phone. If still not start, need hardware repair (something on power supply / charger circuits).

Kevbodian 04-01-2006 12:06

i think the battery is just dead. if you charge the battery out of the phone with a cheap battery charger from ebay, you shouldn't have a problem. try also just getting a battery from a working phone.

i never try to charge on a dead phone.

holong 04-01-2006 14:07

Quote:

Try to charge battery in another phone, then flash again this phone. If still not start, need hardware repair (something on power supply / charger circuits).

Hi Zulea,
My phone is the same problem,i try to flash via TP many times,but the soft maybe cant detect my phone and it (soft)always display:
Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400115

Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400115

Switch phone ON ...
Send application ...
ERROR 400115
How can i do,please help me.:( :( :(

Siemens man 04-01-2006 22:11

hi mna
you solution not work for me. tested

Quote:

Originally Posted by noinoi
@crow2k4

Siemens man 04-01-2006 22:14

@zulea
your solution not work for me. please make repear hardware solution. please. please safe **** us
thank you

Quote:

great_justice 04-02-2006 05:47

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevbodian
i think the battery is just dead. if you charge the battery out of the phone with a cheap battery charger from ebay, you shouldn't have a problem. try also just getting a battery from a working phone.

i never try to charge on a dead phone.

Thanks a lot for the help guys.

Siemens man 04-02-2006 20:13

hi man
you problem solved??? tell me solution
thanks a lot
Quote:

Thanks a lot for the help guys.