GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Wray´s Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2006, 15:50   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 32779
Thanks Meter: 90
little blam to dear wray and all the support team

in this thread i will speack about two point
first my dongle and streaming error i try to repair this from 8 months now but no one can do this in begin with irinel him self and after with oana but send me the file and nothing after really i think that's is childest things that alfa mobil team do it be serious please every body no that u have many custommer and u don't have time but as my right as a custommer u should repair my dongle

second all the wray distrubitor and team speacks about big update i don't think so to change to add a box is a big surprise it's only a marketing move no more for adding the number of seling
with all the respect to mister wray he give us the new zeaolot but ther is a ***** fact dear u don't move any move without money every step with u is with money and who is the target the custommer no more
so be honnest and say there is no update neither more support for the wray product (don't let me talk about the support site cause only the graphic is good)

thanks a lot
with all respect

br
wissem
Old 01-24-2006, 18:21   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 22553
Thanks Meter: 7
Hello,
First of all,ALFAMOBIL TEAM would like to be very appologethic to your problem but in the same time i would like to speak on behalf of my TEAM about this issue:
1. ALFAMOBIL TEAM has always tried to assure the support for all of it's products,even for WRAY'S DONGLE.
2. I have never heard a complaint about the acces or about the support that ALFAMOBIL TEAM offers to it's customers for WRAY DONGLE
3. we have always tried to do our best to solve your problems,to answer to your questions,and to be there for you to the right place ,at the right time ,as soon as possible when the customer is in need.
4. It is very true that the programmer,WRAY,had some family problems lately and that is why he hadn't got enough time to take care of our product.
5. Is it possible for all of you to understand that WRAY could not take care of his product because he had to take care of his family,he had to stay beside his wife,because she was very ill
6. try to think like that:what would i have done if i were him?and i can answer to this question in stead of you:you would have done
the same choice,your family,because it is the most precious thing in life that a person could have.
7. In the shortest time possible,i can tell you that for sure,you will find up-dates for WRAY'S dongle,but until then please try to be comprehensive,try to understand the choice he has made,family in stead of money.
8. LIFE IS LIFE AND BUSINESS IS BUSINESS!Don't you agree?

Regards!
Old 01-24-2006, 23:42   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

look after my sincer wishes to wray's wife with a soon cure
i don't talk about wray work now i talk about support
there a ***** fact that i don't repair my dongle from now one year clear me this point
u pretend that u do u best but i don't see this i have a damged dongle and i waste money i bet wray product and i lose lot of money because of this and the problem not in the update only
whay ur team play with me like a ball from irinel to oana me too i have to care about my family to give him foody
in the end thanks for ur answer but really with a answer like this never u lose a custommer
Old 01-25-2006, 00:51   #4 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 18022
Sonork: 1574868
Thanks Meter: 192
@alfamobil
i was told that wray is dedicating her time for his company and he has no more to do with his old products and that someone else will replace him!!
is this the reality? (it's someone from your country who told me that)
and all the way he is free to do what he want but the minimum that their customers demand is some words in this forum from him to clarify this

br
Old 01-25-2006, 16:53   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 22553
Thanks Meter: 7
Hello,
@hightechsquare
I will explain to you what the responsibility of SUPPORT is and what is the responsibility of ALAFAMOBIL, because you don't seem to understand one thing: we are doing our jobs, but WE AR NOT THE ONES REPAIRING THE DONGLES ONLINE!!!
The procedure is as follows:
1. I am the person who is responsible for the dongle repair - through server.
2. I am the person who calculates the key file needed for repair! (in your case I have calculates the key as discussed on Sonork and I can make the logs public. It is you who haven't followed the correct procedure Click here
3. After I have calculated your activation KEY, which is sent to WRAY (PAY ATTENTION TO THIS ASPECT!!!!) who has to add this activation KEY to server. Another key is sent to you. Following the correct procedure presented by us HERE. You would have to send an e-mail to us with that INF file and we will e-mail your activation KEY (ALL BY E-MAIL). I can calculate these activation KEYS at any time (which I have done for you), because i'm ALWAYS online for any customer ! In the log of my conversation with you in sonork if you'll check HERE you'll see that i have waited for you to come ONLINE in order to send you the key.(but you never come online). I told you before the correct procedure is by EMAIL , but i try to help you ONLINE because this is faster !
The problem is a different one, a very IMPORTANT one: I AM NOT THE PERSON WHO IS IN CHARGE FOR THE REPAIR FROM THIS POINT ON!!!
THIS IS ONLY DONE BY WRAY!!!!!
In conclusion, ALFAMOBIL has done its part, we have calculated your KEY. We cannot be held responsible for the fact that between: 18:00 - 22:00 Wray doesn't take the server online and is not there to repair that dongle.
We are not trying to "play you like a ball", you have to understand one thing: in this business our goal is to HELP, which we have done. Everything related to us is the calculation of that KEY FILE, and you must understand that WE ARE NOT the ones that complete the repair process on the server.
@info gsm
I don't live with Wray, I have my own family, I work for ALFAMOBIL TEAM ROMANIA, I don't what Wray does each and every day.
As a moral duty to all of our customers and for the ALFAMOBIL name and because we were involved in this support in the idea of helping, yesterday I called Wray and asked him what is happening, and my answer you can see above!
Don't try to involve ALFAMOBIL in this argument, ALFAMOBIL is the following: access to the support zone, key calculation for server operations. The rest is no longer our responsibility! This is the help promised by us for WRAY and NOTHING more. As a note, all this help is FREE, and we did this ONLY to help WRAY's dongle users.
I hope all is clear now.

Regards!
Old 01-26-2006, 10:32   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24023
Sonork: 100.61317
Thanks Meter: 2,630
Donate money to this user
all what wee need Know from Wray about update is stop ! no mre update ?
or the is payed update ? or free update ?
thats' all what wee need knwo
i hope Wray anser by him self
Old 01-28-2006, 19:14   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 75223
Thanks Meter: 62
update or not update this is the question!!
Old 01-28-2006, 19:40   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24435
Thanks Meter: 4
i agree ...if we have to pay for upgrade ok...tell us price and give us upgrade..busines is what we are doing also m8...
Old 01-29-2006, 02:22   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@alfamobilteam
better for wray's customer to stop to repair dongle with srever is a waste of time no more be honest and say return back ur dongle to ur resseller
@sale
no body talk about money no body talk about update no body talk about stoping support we r in the air between sky and land no information
Old 01-30-2006, 18:03   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 60081
Thanks Meter: 9
no more update means that dongle is dead