GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones Hardware Repair Area > Hardware Equipments for GSM

Hardware Equipments for GSM All about Hardware Instruments and equipments like Soldering Stations, Hardware Tools, Oscilloscopes , Frequency Counters ..ext.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2007, 00:09   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 250468
Sonork: 100.110362
Thanks Meter: 96
About Tornado TP MICROSCOPE...

The so called microscope is only a webcam nothing else .
I cant even see any difference between my old glasses and this unuseful tool.
Sorry Gobi but the product is not good.
So at all others try to find anything else. Even the zoom dont work, I use another pc as Gobi asked me but still same
Any other advise for a good one is welcomed.

Old 07-14-2007, 00:18   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Simply return it back to him and ask him to pay the shipping cost since product description is not as the sold item. Those guys are mixing "unlock boxes" with repair tools. They think they also can sell some precission tools as apples and vegetables.

All they are selling is about CHEAP, but what use have a cheap tool if you can not use it, in fact it is not cheap because as unusable you have to buy another one anyway.

B.R.,
Raskal

Old 07-14-2007, 03:45   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 111121
Sonork: 100.99340 : CrKdz13
Thanks Meter: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNSOFTKILLER View Post
So at all others try to find anything else. Even the zoom dont work, I use another pc as Gobi asked me but still same
yes for too , and i don't know why i can't use zoom

Old 07-14-2007, 06:37   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 11098
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Hi,
The gadget is very useless, cant zoom,very low magnification,
it just a webcam, nothing more. Am very dissapointed with it.
Br

Old 07-14-2007, 08:10   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6328
Thanks Meter: 3,595
Quote:
NR1 - The product description:
NEW: Tornado TP Microscopev!!!

Special for BB5 Unlocking !!!

- Use it to make TP on BB5 Unlocking process.

- So, it is a microscope FOR visualising TESTPOINTS, in particulary BB5 TP.

NR2: The device looks like this:

Nr3: The captured immage looks like this:

ALL THE CAPTURED PICTURES where made by myself and are the real pictures , as obtained from the camera.
This is what is described and this is what the tool can do!

Conclusion: We are talking about a CHEAP DEVICE DEDICATED for helping people to visualise the TP on unlocking BB5 Phones.

Anybody can check the above informations and buy if he needs the tool or if he needs something else can go for a 2 -3-4 times expensiver device.

regards,
Gobi

P.S. Would be interesting to know what OS people are using that cannot use the Zoom function, in order to check, since i did not had this problem ...

Old 07-14-2007, 08:19   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
By the way - there is also manual Zoom, by adjusting from the lens.
A second adjustment - for the distance to focus on - is also from the lens fitting --> you have a small imbus key in the package to lock-unlock that adjustment

regards,
Gobi

Old 07-14-2007, 08:47   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 4566
Sonork: 100.112355
Thanks Meter: 503
What about Tornado TP Microscope?

* The Tornado TP Microscope is a electronic microscope specially designed for unlocking process (test point).
* Special for BB5 Unlocking (make TP on BB5 unlocking process).
* Independently developed display software.
* Supporting image capture, video record.
* You can save easily the captured images and the whole operating process.
* Connects to computer by usb 2.0.
* You can see the picture clearly in the screen of your PC/Laptop.

Product info

Most people who have this microscope are happy for it because they use it on its purpose, and they know the capability of the device. For those want to use it to for super clear and super magnified can always buy a good microscope at expensive price. It is enough for what it's intended for(BB5 testpoint unlocking).

You can always adjust the settings on the software and the lens at your desire.

And also it's portability has made the difference from an expensive heavy microscope. You can unlock BB5 phones anywhere you want.

br,
ren

Last edited by ren77; 07-14-2007 at 09:01.

Old 07-14-2007, 11:52   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobi View Post
By the way - there is also manual Zoom, by adjusting from the lens.
A second adjustment - for the distance to focus on - is also from the lens fitting --> you have a small imbus key in the package to lock-unlock that adjustment

regards,
Gobi
I do all this tricks, I'm sure that you never unlock a BB5 with your microscope.

Quote:
Most people who have this microscope are happy for it because they use it on its purpose, and they know the capability of the device. For those want to use it to for super clear and super magnified can always buy a good microscope at expensive price. It is enough for what it's intended for(BB5 testpoint unlocking).
I understand your point: We sell a cheap product - so shut up !!! If you are not happy but expensive microscope.
Let me tell you that its not a cheap product cause, you will buy it twice and after searching in google I found that its not expensive as we think just check by your self http://www.opticsplanet.net/microscopes.html

Old 07-14-2007, 12:44   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
I do all this tricks, I'm sure that you never unlock a BB5 with your microscope.
This bet you have allready lost.

Quote:
I understand your point: We sell a cheap product - so shut up !!! If you are not happy but expensive microscope.
Let me tell you that its not a cheap product cause, you will buy it twice and after searching in google I found that its not expensive as we think just check by your self http://www.opticsplanet.net/microscopes.html
Wrong !!!
My point is:
You have the product description
More - you have the photo how the microscope looks like.
Most important: You have screen capture of the Nokia 6280 TP made thru this tool --> and 6280 is a most delicate TP.

So -> you could check EXACTLY, BEFORE BUYING, what you get and HOW THE TP immage provided by this tp microscope looks like.

Me and many other people use this to unlock. If you needed something different, then you had all information also before buying, so ...

Old 07-14-2007, 14:07   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Me and many other people use this to unlock. If you needed something different, then you had all information also before buying, so ...
Yes, you are right I had all cause some advanced users tell me that the microscop is not good for unlocking BB5 but as I'm always I dont give a $hit and I trust to your advertisement. Then I buy...
I own many product from you, you can read all post from me in this forum I never complain about. But why you people blame just because I say the true about this tool.
I buy from REN-CHINA, here is his answer :
"I already heard this story from raskal's dogs but still buy from us 12pcs and now no problems."
For Narry always appear offline when he is online may to much unsatisfied customers behind him.

Old 07-14-2007, 14:44   #11 (permalink)
Banned

@snsoftkiller
REN77=Narry or some one employed by narry to sell since narry is afraid sell any goods by himself.

This microscope was Gobi try to sell also few year before, he could not beacuse he hear from many of his customers a bad feedback about this product, now with the BB5 unlock by TP this was another possibility to cheat customers.

About blaming people, yes Gobi is like this, if you read a post below about the IR machine, i am ask about CE certificates and he call me a pig. This is normal for Gobi's behaviour, since once he got the money it's done. No one care any more about warranty, return, etc...

B.R.,
Raskal

Old 07-14-2007, 15:33   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 239523
Thanks Meter: 210
please SNSOFTKILLER if u get a very good tested microscope for BB5 unlocking give me contact to quickly buy cos I am loosing market here.
I was just about to buy the Gobi's microscope but I will wait untill u give me a good contatct for good microscope.
thanks

Old 07-14-2007, 15:53   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamogil View Post
please SNSOFTKILLER if u get a very good tested microscope for BB5 unlocking give me contact to quickly buy cos I am loosing market here.
I was just about to buy the Gobi's microscope but I will wait untill u give me a good contatct for good microscope.
thanks
I receive some picture from Raskal, for 1 new. But now I will wait for hosting members advises too.

Old 07-14-2007, 17:31   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I receive some picture from Raskal, for 1 new. But now I will wait for hosting members advises too.
Well, usual i do not sell microscope, the pictures i sent was from the microscope we was using to unlock many thousand phones. We also try few, but all was bad.

Old 07-14-2007, 21:07   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Yes, you are right I had all cause some advanced users tell me that the microscop is not good for unlocking BB5 but as I'm always I dont give a $hit and I trust to your advertisement. Then I buy...
I own many product from you, you can read all post from me in this forum I never complain about. But why you people blame just because I say the true about this tool.
I buy from REN-CHINA, here is his answer :
"I already heard this story from raskal's dogs but still buy from us 12pcs and now no problems."
For Narry always appear offline when he is online may to much unsatisfied customers behind him.
About your new "friend" porky raskal, it is different, since he will allways bark how bad is any product made by teams that fuk him off, especially from Narry, AlexGSM, Teleway, NS-Team etc...
He will not need to buy or test anything - he will just try to start negative publicity barking ...

@SNSOFTKILLER
Yes, as you say you own many boxes by our team, and seems you are happy with them.
Then you buy 1 device- that for one or other reason don't suit you, and you start blaming the person that tryed to help you, even you have not buyed from there ... ?
Don't get me wrong: The microscope is just a tool i am also reselling because it was offering a cheap and working solution.
Some people need a needle to open a door, some others a big Hammer.
Same, everybody can buy the tool he needs to get the job done ..

regards,
Gobi

Closed Thread