GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones Hardware Repair Area > Hardware Equipments for GSM

Hardware Equipments for GSM All about Hardware Instruments and equipments like Soldering Stations, Hardware Tools, Oscilloscopes , Frequency Counters ..ext.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2001, 07:56   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 3068
Thanks Meter: 0
Wink Has any1 succesfully built Dejans simscan simcard reader??

Please help i have built and rebuild this scematic over and over, has any1 build it so that it works.....I trust dejan programs and drawings after building the flasher, but the simscan has got me ...

is it also machine dependant like the Flasher, if any1 has build it, or knows of anuther easy sim reader schematic please post

ta
Zianna
Old 04-05-2001, 18:31   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2822
Thanks Meter: 152
Hello Friend,
U R right, Dejan soft are not real software, i dont know it is problem with Mr. Dejan or with his softwares or with Our Computers.

I also tried this soft and it worked only once in 2 Years Trying it atleast 2000 times.

Anyway dont loose Heart , Keep trying Maybe with the grace of *** OR DEJAN OR UR COMP this may work.
WITH REGARDS
ASHWANI GAUR

Quote:
Originally posted by Zianna:
<STRONG>Please help i have built and rebuild this scematic over and over, has any1 build it so that it works.....I trust dejan programs and drawings after building the flasher, but the simscan has got me ...

is it also machine dependant like the Flasher, if any1 has build it, or knows of anuther easy sim reader schematic please post

ta
Zianna</STRONG>
Old 04-06-2001, 08:55   #3 (permalink)
Major Poster

ok then step 2, i am prepairing to build a "dumb mouse" reader but the software on the the page has been removed, does the dumb mouse reader work for most software or how?

is there any1 out there that has built there own reader and has working software, that wouldnt mind sharing thier knowledge

i have alot of reader software but most of it requires towikoto card drivers, will they work with dumbmouse (i doupt it) but could it work?

then i also have a GCR400 (gemplus) card reader , but sum twat (me) desolderd the commms cable from the board (i know idjut) but i wanted the plug ...
now i cant remember where the wires go back (and besides i've cut the cable to pieces already) is there any1 that has one that wouldnt mind opening it and telling what cables go where.... i tried contacting Gemplus on milions of occasions but no luck they have discontinued that range and are not willing to send me the schematics

any help greatly appreciated (ok so im board and realy want to build a card reader, after building flash's and pony's and mbus's i need suming new to do) Mebe get a life :P

Thanks Again
Zianna
Old 04-06-2001, 19:45   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1233
Thanks Meter: 2
Thumbs up

You are not rifht. I build simcard reader from Dejan and it works well. Now I have clonecard of my own simcard. I use "Asim".
Old 04-07-2001, 23:20   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1024
Thanks Meter: 5,510
Hi,
My friends were making that, I can't see the use of that. If you wanna make a free calls why not use Public Exchange or 46/49 MHz band, still a lot of idiots using that type of phones.

Dejan soft is always great, but to use it you need a whell equipt work shop with Digital Scopes, Logic Analyzers, a lot of multimeters and few different types of computers. Good knowlege of electronics, assembler and cracking is always worth it
BR
Old 04-08-2001, 00:43   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 860
Thanks Meter: 1
Some people do alot to avoid switching sim cards :-))
You can have 10 in one this way :-))

Have your friends call themselfs, after they have lent you their phone/sim card :-))

Many uses, but to make free calls try other methods, as Alex says there still are many...

[ 08 April 2001 01:44: Message edited by: dito ]
Old 06-20-2001, 14:37   #7 (permalink)
Major Poster

just ending this post from a while back, i eventualy built a sim card reader from mfg good diagram and soft .....

still havnt cloned a card but im shure it can be done .... using this can read and change all sorts of stuff

thanks for the help
Zianna
Old 06-24-2001, 18:28   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 4526
Hi! I built Dejan's reader and it works O.K. with Simscan software. I have Pentium 133Mhz,32M RAM.You must check port configuration and disable PIN on your SIM card.
Old 07-01-2001, 08:52   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 3156
Thanks Meter: 63
Question

hlo guys, got it working. any other software thats xtracts Ki the faster way? and if possible extract Ki in 32K simcard. Help pls.

regards,
d_bug
Old 07-11-2001, 08:17   #10 (permalink)

Member: 37
dejans simscan and his hardware is workinig fine for me (but not for all type of cards (see the readme!!) and also not for prepaid-cards - they have a limited Ki..... (challenge/response))

see also www.ccc.de for the hack (this are the guys, who made it first public on german D1-net i think....)

uh - so long ago.......
tryed this stuff 2 years ago...
perhaps anybody knows, how to extract ki from austrian MAX-Mobile simīs ???

thx

go to look now for Asim
-anybody got link?

thx
cu
Old 07-12-2001, 05:50   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1623
Thanks Meter: 1
Hi,

I have an idea for simcards.
I wonder whether a simcard is a PIC or EEPROM.But i think it is a EEPROM because of it has only SCL,SDA and Reset pins.Reset pins confuse me.
I saw only Sagem programs has Ram reading and writing.If we enter wrong pin code to the phone and after Read all Ram then search real pin number and wrong pin number in Hexeditor , maybe we can find Pin1,Puk1,Pin2 and Puk2 numbers.This is only an Idea.

Regards...
Old 07-16-2001, 04:12   #12 (permalink)

Member: 4855
Just and EEPROM? You're crayzy...
SC have mP and memory. Most even have a working operating system and are tamper proof.
I usually do clones of my own cards and I'm developing an hex for a blue card using a modified simpic 6.4 to use more that just two accounts. It will have a lot of accounts witch I'll change by the entered pin.

The simpic6.4 has made for a golden waffer that only has 16K of memory so with 64K you can do a lot since that's the memory of the blue one's

The manage of the accounts will be made with the SimToolkit standard, for you asking what the hell is this, its the 11 menu in the nokias of some recent cards.

BTW I need sugestions to put in the card.
Please ask yourselfs what you need in a menu that a card can do? Just to help you, One item will permit to create/delete/modify the accounts, the pins, the ki, etc.
Please help in this subject with good suggestions. Be creative and mail me with anything related with this.

Also about the SC reader by dejan, some cards allow you tho change the baud rate, for example this are the cristals I've tested:

3,579545 MHz 9600bps
7,3728 MHz 19200bps
10,245 MHz 28800bps
some work at 28800 but almost any work at 19200 (99%).

Just had one (Zoom card) from Optimus (Portugal Operator) that had a limit for the challenge.

Good url for SC: www.etsi.org (almost all the standards for 3G and GSM mobiles)

------------------------------------
Don't be bad for dejan because I know that the flasher toke him 2 years of investigation and research plus 1 year for the security box. He deserves the full credit and even more, he released the first version for free so ...............

Best regards epilog
[email protected]
Old 07-16-2001, 13:34   #13 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 4987
Hi,
2 days ago I read this messages and make
Dejans sheme.
It work fine.
How I can clone my sim card with this software.
I am beginner send me more details

Regards and tanks!