GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > FuriouS II

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2004, 20:52   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 20069
Thanks Meter: 131
Question Food for thought ...

Dear Steve & other FuriouS team members !

Friends, u need more MAN POWER in order to meet the demands of ur customers . coz i myself sent an email bout how to purchase the furious dongle but still got no reply from ur side . it seems pretty strange

hope u'll seriously think bout my proposal ...

wbr

the_frightener
Old 09-27-2004, 21:38   #2 (permalink)

Member: 15866
Thanks Meter: 192
@the frightener

just go on web and check resseller list send amount and receive parcel

Old 09-27-2004, 23:57   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21371
Thanks Meter: 24
Get a Pair of glasses and Look in the reseller section of furious team ,Go contact them .if you need directions ,ill guide you !!!!
Old 09-28-2004, 00:02   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 16107
Sonork: 100.58402
Thanks Meter: 26,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_frightener
Dear Steve & other FuriouS team members !

Friends, u need more MAN POWER in order to meet the demands of ur customers . coz i myself sent an email bout how to purchase the furious dongle but still got no reply from ur side . it seems pretty strange

hope u'll seriously think bout my proposal ...

wbr

the_frightener
keep this power thingy on us . cause we already know how to fullfill our customers demand and they are already happy with our work
and abt purchasing furious box use ur little mind and check your country reseller in our website

WBR
Siroya
Old 09-28-2004, 20:44   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 20069
Thanks Meter: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by siroya
keep this power thingy on us . cause we already know how to fullfill our customers demand and they are already happy with our work
and abt purchasing furious box use ur little mind and check your country reseller in our website

WBR
Siroya
Hi Sir,

Before posting this Thread i did use my little mind i already checked my country's reseller list for furious ...n i just dial twice one reseller mob no. in lhr "which is near to me" n they simply told me that they don't have it in stock so now what to do i simply sent an email at [email protected] bout purchasing but no reply from them ...

anyway hope i'll manage to buy it a.s.a.p n i realy want to use this wonderful product coz heard a lot bout his good

Regards

the_frightener
Old 09-28-2004, 21:57   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 3981
Thanks Meter: 0
It's the same price for almost all reseller, so pick up one of it, ramdomly if nedded

BR
Jeremy
Old 09-28-2004, 22:02   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21371
Thanks Meter: 24
In pakistan there are more than one Furious Reseller!!!!!

Quote:
Hi Sir,

Before posting this Thread i did use my little mind i already checked my country's reseller list for furious ...n i just dial twice one reseller mob no. in lhr "which is near to me" n they simply told me that they don't have it in stock so now what to do i simply sent an email at [email protected] bout purchasing but no reply from them ...

anyway hope i'll manage to buy it a.s.a.p n i realy want to use this wonderful product coz heard a lot bout his good

Regards

the_frightener
Old 09-29-2004, 06:51   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17651
Sonork: 100.81230
Thanks Meter: 318
Quote:
Hi Sir,

Regards

the_frightener
Contact with ur country resaler agian if you still need furious dongle .
stock already sended to him .

Regards
Zubair
Old 09-29-2004, 07:26   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 25806
Sonork: 100.78148
Thanks Meter: 2,915
@the_frightener

hi i m the reseller of this product in pakistan and i think u not contact me anyway i have furious in stock. If you need just contact me at this no +923004646121 or give me your no i'll contact you.

Best Regard's
Muhammad Tahir

Quote:
Hi Sir,

Regards

the_frightener
Old 09-29-2004, 08:51   #10 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 20645
Sonork: 100.1579175
Thanks Meter: 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahir
@the_frightener

hi i m the reseller of this product in pakistan and i think u not contact me anyway i have furious in stock. If you need just contact me at this no +923004646121 or give me your no i'll contact you.

Best Regard's
Muhammad Tahir
yes the frightener u contact same to me like tahir i will arange for u cos i am very near to u to get it from me very safe hands

wbr

GSM MIND
KHALID LATIF
Old 09-29-2004, 12:46   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 25806
Sonork: 100.78148
Thanks Meter: 2,915
@the_frightener

yes khalid is my frd u contact khalid.

br
Muhammad Tahir