GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > FuriouS II

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2005, 11:37   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 43802
Thanks Meter: 36
Is Furious Dongle II = Furious Light ?

I have installed Furious Dongle II...but It seems like it is Furious Light...Am I reading this wrong...After paying $400 plus 130 Euro for upgrade I get half the product that I could have gotten.

Persons who have bought Furious light are laughing at us who have bought the full product and paid for the upgrade.

NEC solution is crap because it CHANGES IMEI and language.

So what do we really get for our money ?.

we still have to buy the real NEC solution from FT at regular prices...

I feel that we are been taken for a ride....

other with more experience let me know the benefits of having FD II (in terms of value for money)
Old 03-22-2005, 11:58   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 92770
Thanks Meter: 1
Well I'm sick Of writing my concerns about Furious & yes I have a choice to use or stuff them but in my so called private world I will persist in getting Furious to realise how badly they treat people....

We all know what reply will be here, from team, "Nope it's not furious light" bull.
Price increase very limited options & hardly does anything that I already had, I bought Furious 1 because it done a broad range of mobiles now it just does well...Mess up NEC & unlocks a few mobile models, justify that price with all issues & a great Product?
Well people you decide...

Sorry if I won't off topic on your post...

Come on programmers Lets have a supported product at least that does a good job with NEC's at least and with a reasonable price..
Old 03-22-2005, 16:24   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 43802
Thanks Meter: 36
FT please let your customers knows what is special about FD II...still trying to decide what best to use it for because I have been doing the phones with other products...

Why isn't the real NEC solution implemented ?.
Why give us an Illegal solution and have us pay for the legal solution separately ?
Old 03-22-2005, 18:54   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,570
Angry

FuriouS Light Simply does not exist ... Is true that for FuriouS LiGHT users was a FREE update but thats other thing.

Br