GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > FuriouS II

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2004, 22:02   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 44566
Thanks Meter: 7
Prob With Nec Usb Drivers

I Will Appreciate If Anyone Can Tell Me Wot Im Doing Wrong I Ve Abt A Dozen E616v Sw Ver 18 To Unlock But Each Time I Connect The Phone Powered On With N8 Usb Cable Dat Came With Furious To The System It Continously Ask 4 D Drivers Non Stop But If I Use The Cable That Came With D Phone It Accepts S Drivers And Still Wouldnt Unlock Prompting Error Messages, Also With Funny Coms Like Com 4, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13. And Under Control Panel/modem U Have Obex Port And Comptroller Port, So Wot On Earth Is The Prob Or Is It Perculiar To Cos I 'vent Heard Of This On D Forum

Pls Assist Or Xmas Will Be Cancelled

Cheers

Furious Pheeky
Old 12-20-2004, 22:53   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 91102
Thanks Meter: 34
first of all the phone must be powered off second the cable should b modified just see the attachment that i m sending u that will help to modify the cable.
now the other problem that it is showing u so many ports it looks like that u have installed drivers with the phone powered on u should uninstall these drivers and after modifying your cable conect the phone without the battery if the u have modified the cable properly as shown in picture then the outer screen of your phone should become orange and you will see on your pc new hardware found look for drivers.DON'T click to search automatic do it manually from specified folder browce from your drive c. find the nec drivers open the folder choose the right model and install them atleast four times till it says new hardware found and it is ready to use. while installing the drivers u will see that the phone screen will trurn in to blue.if you haven't got the drivers then downlood the NEC SERVER CLIENT xtract the files u will see nec drivers.
best regards
Old 12-20-2004, 23:33   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 13808
Thanks Meter: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by taopheek
I Will Appreciate If Anyone Can Tell Me Wot Im Doing Wrong I Ve Abt A Dozen E616v Sw Ver 18 To Unlock But Each Time I Connect The Phone Powered On With N8 Usb Cable Dat Came With Furious To The System It Continously Ask 4 D Drivers Non Stop But If I Use The Cable That Came With D Phone It Accepts S Drivers And Still Wouldnt Unlock Prompting Error Messages, Also With Funny Coms Like Com 4, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13. And Under Control Panel/modem U Have Obex Port And Comptroller Port, So Wot On Earth Is The Prob Or Is It Perculiar To Cos I 'vent Heard Of This On D Forum

Pls Assist Or Xmas Will Be Cancelled

Cheers

Furious Pheeky
contact me.. i should be able to help..

bR
Old 12-21-2004, 16:17   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 44566
Thanks Meter: 7
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowdary
first of all the phone must be powered off second the cable should b modified just see the attachment that i m sending u that will help to modify the cable.
now the other problem that it is showing u so many ports it looks like that u have installed drivers with the phone powered on u should uninstall these drivers and after modifying your cable conect the phone without the battery if the u have modified the cable properly as shown in picture then the outer screen of your phone should become orange and you will see on your pc new hardware found look for drivers.DON'T click to search automatic do it manually from specified folder browce from your drive c. find the nec drivers open the folder choose the right model and install them atleast four times till it says new hardware found and it is ready to use. while installing the drivers u will see that the phone screen will trurn in to blue.if you haven't got the drivers then downlood the NEC SERVER CLIENT xtract the files u will see nec drivers.
best regards
THANKZ MAN I VE FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTION AND EVERYTHING IS COOL I VE UNLOCKED 10 PCS

I APPRECIATE
BR
FURIOUS PHEEKY
Old 12-21-2004, 19:19   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 91102
Thanks Meter: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by taopheek
THANKZ MAN I VE FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTION AND EVERYTHING IS COOL I VE UNLOCKED 10 PCS

I APPRECIATE
BR
FURIOUS PHEEKY
it is my pleasure my friend we are all here to help eachother
best of luck
chowdary