GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > FuriouS II

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2005, 10:17   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,853
Member: 31246
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53
unlock mpx200 manual


i need the unlocking manual for this motorola mpx200 supported by FB2.
 
Old 11-22-2005, 13:53   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
.:hack3r2k:.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: FuriouSTeaM
Posts: 52,140
Member: 15022
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 58,506
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceLys
i need the unlocking manual for this motorola mpx200 supported by FB2.
Manual is called readme.txt and u find near exe.

Br
 
Old 11-22-2005, 14:13   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
ASHIF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: 24 51′ 36″ N, 67
Posts: 2,086
Member: 8353
Status: Offline
Sonork: 113276
Thanks Meter: 325
Can we unlock "unblock code" with fb2... i followed the instruction but in dump.txt file...i found only fffff in all spck nck etc.....
 
Old 11-22-2005, 22:35   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
.:hack3r2k:.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: FuriouSTeaM
Posts: 52,140
Member: 15022
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 58,506
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashifrocker
Can we unlock "unblock code" with fb2... i followed the instruction but in dump.txt file...i found only fffff in all spck nck etc.....
Then no sim inside when dumped or u dont know how to get. Attach here ur dump2.

Br
 
Old 11-25-2005, 20:22   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Dhaka.Bangladesh
Age: 45
Posts: 179
Member: 61751
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 12
halp mpx200 wrkin 1800 no warkin 900 halp
 
Old 12-01-2005, 11:36   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
paklink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: PakLink.org
Posts: 1,546
Member: 71321
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1576579
Thanks Meter: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashifrocker
Can we unlock "unblock code" with fb2... i followed the instruction but in dump.txt file...i found only fffff in all spck nck etc.....
.
see it hope can help u
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=249942
must put sim inside the mobile
 
Old 12-06-2005, 01:59   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
damabib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: EVERYWHERE U GO
Age: 43
Posts: 4,800
Member: 106026
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.77890
Thanks Meter: 127
really help thx mates
 
Old 12-22-2005, 13:04   #8 (permalink)
UHK
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,751
Member: 13737
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.100725
Thanks Meter: 194
i need the unlocking manual for this motorola mpx200 supported by FB2.
 
Old 12-22-2005, 15:51   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
FuriouS TeaM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,032
Member: 4584
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.69564
Thanks Meter: 15,094
1.You must install DRIVER INSTALL\msasync.exe
2.Connect phone having inside a restrictioned SIM. When NCK code is asked run MPX200_Standalone_unlocker.exe.
Phone must be on after use the soft there is created dump1 and dump2.txt
3.Open dump2.txt
adress a5fc2048 is NCK
adress a5fc2058 is NSCK
adress a5fc2068 is SPCK
adress a5fc2088 is FSC
adress a5fc2098 is PHC
4.if u have got MPX200 with SMARTPHONE 2002 then your NCK code will start with a5fc2038
if you have got a MPX200 with WIDOWS MOBILE(2003) then your NCK code will start a5fc2048

BR.
Steve.
 
Old 06-16-2006, 20:43   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Siemens man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: IN CASTLE
Age: 43
Posts: 5,798
Member: 3925
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22
hi man
please help me, how enter codes a5fc2048, possible enter a f c simbols??

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouS TeaM
1.You must install DRIVER INSTALL\msasync.exe
2.Connect phone having inside a restrictioned SIM. When NCK code is asked run MPX200_Standalone_unlocker.exe.
Phone must be on after use the soft there is created dump1 and dump2.txt
3.Open dump2.txt
adress a5fc2048 is NCK
adress a5fc2058 is NSCK
adress a5fc2068 is SPCK
adress a5fc2088 is FSC
adress a5fc2098 is PHC
4.if u have got MPX200 with SMARTPHONE 2002 then your NCK code will start with a5fc2038
if you have got a MPX200 with WIDOWS MOBILE(2003) then your NCK code will start a5fc2048

BR.
Steve.
 
Old 06-16-2006, 23:49   #11 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
.:hack3r2k:.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: FuriouSTeaM
Posts: 52,140
Member: 15022
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 58,506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens man
hi man
please help me, how enter codes a5fc2048, possible enter a f c simbols??
That the address from file not code. In right size of that should see code as plain digits.

Br
 
Old 06-17-2006, 16:41   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Rise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 1,385
Member: 39022
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1575244
Thanks Meter: 92
@FuriouS TeaM
any link to download this software "MPX200_Standalone_unlocker.exe"
 
Old 06-17-2006, 19:18   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Siemens man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: IN CASTLE
Age: 43
Posts: 5,798
Member: 3925
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22
hi man
help me. why allways say this problem:
Copying D:\furious\mpx_200\itsutils.dll to WCE:\windows\itsutils.dll
ERROR: ITGetContext - Unspecified error


error getting process context

i'm install active synk, my phone connected to active synk. connect phone push exe prog. allways say.
help me
thanks a lot


Quote:
Originally Posted by .:hack3r2k:.
That the address from file not code. In right size of that should see code as plain digits.

Br
 
Old 06-18-2006, 15:02   #14 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
.:hack3r2k:.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: FuriouSTeaM
Posts: 52,140
Member: 15022
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 58,506
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens man
hi man
help me. why allways say this problem:
Copying D:\furious\mpx_200\itsutils.dll to WCE:\windows\itsutils.dll
ERROR: ITGetContext - Unspecified error


error getting process context

i'm install active synk, my phone connected to active synk. connect phone push exe prog. allways say.
help me
thanks a lot
Because is for mpx 200 only !

Br
 
Old 06-23-2006, 11:03   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
electrolandgsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: romania-bm
Age: 37
Posts: 1,422
Member: 174315
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise
@FuriouS TeaM
any link to download this software "MPX200_Standalone_unlocker.exe"
go on support.there you will find it
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
unlocking mpx200 abodawoud UniMoto 12 07-13-2004 19:41
NEC Remote unlock! Mpx200 remote unlock ! E200 remoteunlock! Gabidi Main Sales Section 0 07-01-2004 00:42
trying to unlock mpx200 WIDE UniMoto 17 06-03-2004 03:45
Which Code to enter to Unlock MPx200? navid UniMoto 4 05-22-2004 09:47
Moto IMEI unlock, Mpx200 Unlock, E200 unlock! Gabidi Main Sales Section 0 04-20-2004 06:31

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:47.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.21025 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO