GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GOT (Gsm Online Tool) > GOT Motorola

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2007, 20:38   #1 (permalink)

Member: 461278
Thanks Meter: 0
GOT activation

I am receiving invalid user/password error when logging into the GSM client. Eventually it says "server connection lost". I disabled the anti-virus firewall, reduced browser security levels, cut/paste user/pw information and manually added the same. No spaces in either number.

I wanted to test this service so I purchased the 1 day. Since I am getting some type of validation message, it must be communicating. I assume the logon I received was not updated on your server? The reseller was newmobilefreedom.com.

I also purchased the unlock service from the same reseller. It's for a v3i using cingular so I am curious how that is going to go. It's been 24 hours. I will post the results of this service.

Any suggestions for solving above?
Old 03-04-2007, 20:49   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 36951
Sonork: 100.63212
Thanks Meter: 6,247
did you tried with another internet provider?
because if they sold you invalid user and pass, the software will say exactly: INVALID USER OR PASSWORD.
Old 03-04-2007, 23:42   #3 (permalink)

activation & resellers

Well, two ways of looking at this. Reseller has server problem and did not update online purchases or host system is not working. Based on your reply, your recommendation is to purchase additional "credits" from another reseller.

The original purchase was made from the GSM (GOT) homepage. I had no choice as to which reseller was choosen. I read the forum prior to attempting this and for the money, it's not much of a risk.

If the reseller is the problem, there is a lack of quality control that needs to be addressed. Again, "IF".
Old 03-05-2007, 12:12   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 36951
Sonork: 100.63212
Thanks Meter: 6,247
maybe the reseller was busy, or had any problem, who knows.
pif you payed, you will get your user and pass for sure.
no need to worry.

br
Old 03-06-2007, 03:12   #5 (permalink)

resolution to problem

The vendor, Newfreedommobile.com has made attempts to resolve problem. The unlock was not successful but they did offer to work the problem online. I will probably just send the phone back to the original vendor and get an unlocked version (as I should have received).

Anyway, customer service was provided. Given the low cost of the service and high cost of labor, they followed through.