GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GOT (Gsm Online Tool) > GOT Motorola

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2007, 19:18   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 220595
Thanks Meter: 355
Exclamation V980M problems

I had a couple of dead v980M killed ny p2k easy tool cracked when trying to unlock.

Got a GOT account and with Testpoint repaired PDS on both phones, after this, I have been unable to do anything more on the phones.

Trying to make any action like Set Blank Mode, Easy TP Unlock, Flash, or anything, reports an error when sending Ram Downloader, the process always Hangs at 96% of sending ramDLD this hapopens on Both phones.

one of the phones was never flashed before, only tried to unlock on p2keasy, now, when I fixed the PDS with GOT the phone powers up ok, but the cursor keys are wild and crazy, if I press up doesn't work, if I press Up togethjer with right it works like down, I wa told to flash the Bootcore, but the phone CAN't be flashed I don't know why.

I have tried all sorts of softwares for p2k hoes flashing
Flash Backup 3
Smart Moto
RSD Lite
GOT
and non seems to flash the phones.

I also tried to download stuff via SureGOT, and eveytime I click the button for download a file the application JUST closes, please GOT Support Team I've been several days tryig to make all of this work without success, I spent a one day account without luck, and now I'm spending a one month account and I don't see any progress or bennefit, I NEED YOUR SUPPORT to download the necessary files and fix these phones.

The unique thing I have been able to succesfully do with GOT is unlockin an E770V phone today, no need for test point , it worked with Easy TP, very nice work...