GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Panasonic (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f41/)
-   -   Panasonic GD87 dead during flashing????? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f41/panasonic-gd87-dead-during-flashing-157317/)

.::Zafar Communication::. 08-27-2004 16:24

Panasonic GD87 dead during flashing?????

hi

to all friend

panasonic above come for unlocking i tryied on spunlock software crack to read the code give the error then i try downgrade with a29 flash file start flashing with boot and main file startworking erase complete and while writing 1 percent at boot stop working now it become dead agian all tries faild no communication with mobile complete dead any solution please

thanks & regard

1noobinwoorld_ 06-14-2005 13:29

Hi there!

I have the same problem here right now.
First of, I tried to downgrade panasonic gd87 to "a22".
it was signalling... then it was erasing something after 1:20 minutes , so I stoped download, after this my phone TOTALY DEAD! :mad:

Please help me fix this problem, the custumer will come today. :eek:

/Regards

GsmCyber 06-14-2005 13:35

don't remove the battery... removing the battery it's the totaly kill of the phone when something fails...

Panasonic ***** to upgrades and downgrades...

1noobinwoorld_ 06-14-2005 13:37

You've maybe right, but unfortunately I've already done that :mad:
So are they any solutions, or not?

/regards

TriMesh 06-14-2005 16:17

If you killed the boot, there are basically 3 things you can do:

1) Use a JTAG programmer to restore the boot
2) Remove the flash from the PCB and manually program it with the bootstrap
3) Replace the main PCB

Yeah, this ***** - but it's one of the big problems with the Panasonics.

fontelense 06-14-2005 17:31

If you don't have JTAG, use another good phone to program the flash chip, procedure is described here in forum.

alberto_fiol 06-14-2005 18:14

try to use win 98, or 98ME when downloading. I,ve had better results with these than XP.
If it stops, don't remove battery, just abort the flash and try again, until succesfull.

1noobinwoorld_ 06-15-2005 11:53

Hi everyone!

@ Alberto_fiol
So you mean that I might have a chance to fix this or what?

alberto_fiol 06-15-2005 22:00

if you took the battery out the solution is like
trimesh mentioned above.

opo 06-18-2005 00:13

Late but an experience after all
Boot is in flash, so if u kill phone all u need is an already programed flash. Take okflash put in dead phone. start Winmodo , check gangmode , select good com (usb unibox flash at hy speed up to 812500 -tested by me and ok). To eliminate all posible errors make enable Boot,Main, language, and now do Start Download. Program will say press ok when all units read signalize .
Forgot to mention During all processus need to have alim on PCB (personal iuse +5v from external power suply)
Now when say press ok when all units read signalize press nothing, just take off cable to Com and replace okflash with deadflash. Make pcb COOL cozz hot i don't know what will hapen. when cool reinsert COM cable and now you can press OK.. Two posibilities
1 All oki flash will go on, you will have working phone
2 Flash doesn't start a) good posibilities is that you have put flash wrong, or cold solder and there you have to restart procesus
b) flash Ic is bad...that is bad, cozz u have to find good one

After flash u have to use CB2000 and make script erase

Thats all folks
The cat :)