GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   allGSMunlock MultiOnline Remote Server (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f413/)
-   -   Previous allGSMunlock releases History (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f413/previous-allgsmunlock-releases-history-550967/)

allGSMUnlock 03-21-2008 20:01

>>> [21.03.2008] BIG BOMB ! allGSMunlock v.4.6 has been released ! <<<

Dear customers,

First of all I wish to apologize to everyone for the time it took for us to release this update, but at the same time I can assure you that a series of new features have been added, the system has been completely changed, this being the cause of this delay.
I will introduce here a series of options from the new client and I will make a few notes regarding the client as well as the new server:

General specifications:

In the new client-server, the old accounts WILL NOT WORK! The reasons for this are very well-founded, because the old requests could not be imported in the new client because the new system is completely changed and the procedure is now completely different.
The old server WILL NOT BE TAKEN OFFLINE BEORE THE LAST USER USES UP ALL OF THE CREDITS IN THE ACCOUNT. Everyone who finishes the credits in the old account will not be able to refill it and will have to create a new account in the new server.
The old server will work without any time limit; the credits will not expire after a certain amount of time, so the current users have nothing to worry about.
If a user has an account in the old version of allgsmunlock and wishes to transfer the credits from that account into the new allGSMunlock client-server, then this is NOT possible, they will be able to use those credits ONLY in the old version, but if they wish to create a new user in the new client this is possible, they can pay for as many credits as they want and the account will be immediately created.

New features added to the server:
- The system has be completely re-engineered, the client-server communication has been greatly improved
- The "Connection Closed Gracefully" problem has been eliminated, you will never encounter this problem again;
- 128 bit RSA encryption has been added and now it's impossible for hackers to spy the system and crack the user's accounts
- Protection feature has been added ( PUK CODE - ACTIVATION CODE ) which is very important, because by using this key the jobs will be viewed and decrypted. More precisely, the jobs sent by the server are encrypted and without a correct ACTIVATION CODE the user will not be able to view the codes received from the server. Thanks to this feature, if someone manages to get your password and username, he will not be able to use them because he will not have the activation code and will not be able to see the messages from the server since they are encrypted.
- A new notification system has been added
a) E-Mail notification (now codes from the server are delivered in your e-mail as well)
b) Notification through the client (now it's no longer necessary to be connected to the server, with the new client you are notified via a friendly popup window which will tell you every time a job has been processed by the server)
c) A new HTML POPUP notification system has been added to inform you when new services are added to the allGSMunlock server
d) Another system for notifying the user about temporary suspended services, price changes and so on, you will be notified with a TOPIC BAR message which will run every time there are changes in the server
- A new CAR-RADIO section has been added which will be developed and updated in the near future
- Sound effects and notifications have been added
- Translations for all operations will be available in more languages soon: English, Arabic, Russian, Bulgarian, Romanian, French, Italian as well as others
- ONLINE communication system with the server operator has been added (CHAT SUPPORT ONLINE THROUGH THE CLIENT SERVER)
- Prices have been changed, now you can say without a shadow of a doubt that this is the cheapest and the fastest REMOTE UNLOCK server in the entire WORLD!
- New service have been added, such as: Boot-Loader Download Activation, HENRICH Activation fro MULTIBOX, MT-BOX Download Activation, ALCATEL Activation for MULTIBOX
- A new service has been added to UNLOCK HTC by IMEI (now the unlock code can be directly generated)
- The UNLOCK HTC by IMEI (LOG) service is now cheaper
- Soon, a series of updates which will allow unlock by cable through allgsmunlock (here there will be indeed some very nice surprises because there will be a couple of HOT, FIRST IN THE WOLRD solutions added)
- The ADMIN PANEL system for resellers and DISTRIBUTORS has been changed - a series of new features have been added, now any reseller or distributor can add credits to another existing user, without the need for that particular user to have been created by the specific reseller
IN THE FOLLOWING UPDATE WE WILL ADD FEATURES SUCH AS CANCEL BY REQUEST, VERIFY CODE, PENDING STATUS (they will be introduces at the appropriate time)

These are just part of the new features added, I haven't had the necessary time to introduce them all, but I can assure you that in the days to come there will be a series of manuals and video manuals in which all the options and the instructions will be presented more clearly so that nobody will encounter any problems while using this server.

Last but not least, I wish to thank the people who have helped me to do this, who have tested the server and had the patience and time to help release this server. I would like to mention just a few now: Daeron, AtrixJ, Riadh, GSMMUNA, Gsm4gulf, Gsmtricks, GSMFUN, HTCode, Zuhair, MobileClinic, Sasho, FoneFun as well as many more others to which I apologize for not mentioning them here.

With big respect for all allGSMunlock customers,

Max

allGSMUnlock 03-21-2008 20:05

allGSMUnlock 03-21-2008 20:06

allGSMUnlock 03-21-2008 20:07

allGSMUnlock 03-21-2008 20:10

ekrem 03-21-2008 20:13

thenks........................

khalid059 03-21-2008 20:28

thanks team allgsmunlock for update

FU_Too 03-21-2008 20:29

I see "3" uk codes are cheaper on new server, will old server price be reduced to be the same?

SiLver GSM 03-21-2008 20:30

WooooW Again Max
Big BOOOM Realy Thanx For your Good Support

Hope More Success

BR,
SiLverGSM

sysboy 03-21-2008 20:33

Great work. Thanks......................

wontonsoup 03-21-2008 20:35

nice big time bombs..

GsmMunna 03-21-2008 20:44

Nothing To Say More

@ Allgsmunlock = Naver Sleep

Goog Update. Keep It Up...!

Munna.

allGSMUnlock 03-21-2008 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by GsmMunna (Post 3176612)
Nothing To Say More

@ Allgsmunlock = Naver Sleep

Goog Update. Keep It Up...!

Munna.

GsmMunna i want to say personaly THANK YOU for all ! We have one distributor in INDIA already but we will talk with him to agree you to be another one. Thank you for all my friend;)

WBR,
allGSMunlock

SHOEB AHMED 03-21-2008 20:52

Realy ! Big BOOM allgsmunlock for update

octavyus 03-21-2008 20:52

Nice update but ........................

old account not Work ????

Br

waleedkhalid 03-21-2008 21:11

hi

hi
alll of this nice & good update but whyyyy old acount dosnt work in new acount ....??????:p

allGSMUnlock 03-21-2008 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by waleedkhalid (Post 3176668)
hi
alll of this nice & good update but whyyyy old acount dosnt work in new acount ....??????:p

I have explain already in my post , because system is totaly diferent. But OLD server will continue to work WITHOUT any limit , untill all customers will finish the old credits. IF you want to have acces in new server you can get credits, you will finish the credits in old server and you'll continue in new server.

WBR,
allGSMunlock

abumu3ed 03-21-2008 21:31

really "BIG BOMB !". this what we call "update";)

Jr Telecom 03-21-2008 21:36

Big Hands
Good Hand Shake..

skouri 03-21-2008 21:57

thanks for allgsmunlock team for update and i wich that will not be the last bigsurprise

khalid059 03-21-2008 22:06

Thank you very much for the new update yes that very big bomb i wish you progress and success always.... Thank you once again team allgsmunlock

max you are the best :) :) :):):)

allGSMUnlock 03-21-2008 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by skouri (Post 3176755)
thanks for allgsmunlock team for update and i wich that will not be the last bigsurprise

Of course my friend that's not the last update:) I'm curious what you will say when you will see NEW BIG UPDATE what is coming soon in these days...;)
Thank you for your choice friend.

WBR,

allGSMunlock

allGSMUnlock 03-21-2008 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by khalid059 (Post 3176761)
Thank you very much for the new update yes that very big bomb i wish you progress and success always.... Thank you once again team allgsmunlock

max you are the best :) :) :):):)

What can i say more friend? THANK YOU ! THANK YOU because you are happy and because you choice allGSMunlock server !

WBR,
allGSMunlock

HalooMa 03-21-2008 22:23

thank u
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

smeti 03-21-2008 22:32

Ultimate upgrade from ALLGSMUNLOCK - thank you !!!

FU_Too 03-21-2008 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by allGSMUnlock (Post 3176683)
I have explain already in my post , because system is totaly diferent. But OLD server will continue to work WITHOUT any limit , untill all customers will finish the old credits. IF you want to have acces in new server you can get credits, you will finish the credits in old server and you'll continue in new server.

WBR,
allGSMunlock

I see youve answered all the other posts but seem to have bypassed my question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FU_Too (Post 3176586)
I see "3" uk codes are cheaper on new server, will old server price be reduced to be the same?

Do I take it from that response that old customers will be paying more for 3 uk unlocks than new customers?:(

gabi_harlem 03-21-2008 22:48

On this new server Sagem My-W8, operator 3, unlock works? If yes, How long it take to calculate??

Tel-Cell 03-21-2008 22:58

Code Activation for ALLGSM-UNLOCK V 4.6

Dear Mr.:

I have just installed the new version of the program ALLGSM-UNLOCK V 4.6, but when beginning the software he/she requests activation code.

Do I want to know the activation code?

User: TelCell
Password: TelefoniaCelular

THANK YOU

AtrixJ 03-21-2008 23:04

As i already replied to you in the e-mail you sent me and as it is already explained in this topic: for the activation code, you will have to buy credits so we can create a new account for you in this version of the client. Old accounts will not work.
Once the account is created you will instantly get the activation code in the provided e-mail.

.::NaNTeC::. 03-21-2008 23:16

one question !!!

i saw in your pictures (bb5 at@t ) .........is it work realy now ????????

thanks for big bomb

hassan1975 03-21-2008 23:28

very good work MR Max
u r the best

i wait my new activation code

B.R.
Mobitec

ibraheem0079 03-21-2008 23:52

Great Job.........thanks

byteforce 03-21-2008 23:53

Great work, and much surprises, but as I see there is no decrease in price for LG Worldwide. Should we expect it to happen soon?

nelsky 03-21-2008 23:59

thanks for this great great update...

allGSMUnlock 03-22-2008 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by byteforce (Post 3176885)
Great work, and much surprises, but as I see there is no decrease in price for LG Worldwide. Should we expect it to happen soon?

LG Worldwide work very fast and the price is 28 credits my friend, belive me 28 credits it's ok, in other servers prices is started with 30 credits up.

Look here the price for allgsmunlock customers:

http://www.allgsmunlock.com/prices/images/5.jpg

WBR,
allGSMunlock

IBRAHIM BANGURA 03-22-2008 00:03

congratulations

i really appreciate your new server as i was really discourage of this old system which made me loose credits on an SPV ,BB, AND MOTOROLA about 25 credits just on delay posting and poor IP link
we really pray for the success launch of this new server

Dr-mehdi 03-22-2008 00:08

q

thanks...... very good update and always good prices:-)

Tel-Cell 03-22-2008 00:11

unlock MOTOROLA Z6 of the company MOVISTAR-CHILE

Thank you for their answer:

Send me their personal data for mail to send you money for MONEY GRAM, I want to buy LOG for unlock MOTOROLA Z6 of the company MOVISTAR-CHILE

The software ALLGSM-UNLOCK has codes of the company MOVISTAR-CHILE?

THANK YOU

fredypool 03-22-2008 00:14

excelent update thanks to allgsmunlock team

:: Micron :: 03-22-2008 01:43

Still unfair until you find a way to be able to transfer old users to new Update.
Like they Supported u in past u have to support them with the new advantages, with their old credits.
At least for who have 50 credit as minimum in old account .

allGSMUnlock 03-22-2008 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by :: Micron :: (Post 3176989)
Still unfair until you find a way to be able to transfer old users to new Update.
Like they Supported u in past u have to support them with the new advantages, with their old credits.
At least for who have 50 credit as minimum in old account .

Old server will work as well friend, so if someone have credits in old server they will finish the credits there, after that can get credits in new server, or they can order now also credits in new server and the credits from old server they will use for other services. As i said, the OLD SERVER WILL WORK untill all customers will finish old credits !

WBR,
allGSMunlock

clearcom 03-22-2008 02:18

thanks for the nice update

irfanmajeed 03-22-2008 02:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tel-Cell (Post 3176807)
Dear Mr.:

I have just installed the new version of the program ALLGSM-UNLOCK V 4.6, but when beginning the software he/she requests activation code.

THANK YOU

no escribes la contraseña en un foro publico

plz delte this post tanx

br:)

Tel-Cell 03-22-2008 04:15

Gracias por su ayuda. Deseo saber como puedo borrar este post?

free4us 03-22-2008 04:30

Thanks MAX, great work, can't wait to test it.

Just two questions

1- I can't see it in the screeshot. Will we have IMEI checksum in this new version?

2- Sorry, I'm curious right now, if I install it in my pendrive will it works?

Thanks in advance
See you on monday for new credits ;)

WBR
free4us

makona 03-22-2008 05:11

For ALL PPL , Really i feel how much time this gr8 new version took from my bro Max .. i was with him step by step .. and he promised me exactly more than 10909347645 times that he will release new ver tomrrow ( which this tomrrow never come ) .. i know well u r gr8 gr8 programmer and this was the first tool which offer this kind of service .. also was new idea ....

all my congratulations to Max , Irinel , Disturbitors , Resellers , Users ......... OF ALLGSMUNLOCK

Tel-Cell 03-22-2008 05:13

New User/password

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tel-Cell (Post 3176807)
Dear Mr.:

THANK YOU

NEW USER/PASSWORD

Today I made an error when showing in this forum my USER/PASSWORD.
In all ways there is not LOG in the SERVER.
USER/PASSWORD already change. This error doesn't happen again.

=Black Angel= 03-22-2008 05:35

nice nfo sir >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any info about resselling?

geko67 03-22-2008 08:14

Fot T-Mobile sidekik3 we are need 45 creedits. what means this 45€ or 45$...?

patric 03-22-2008 08:27

thank you very much for update