GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Multi-Box TEAM Products > Multi-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2005, 16:05   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3610
Sonork: 100.54638
Thanks Meter: 1,652
!!! How to update the box !!

To all!
Read this docs before you try to run the software after registrations.
http://www.multi-box.net/docs_box_update.php
If you have this:
Ready...
Box require update!
Connecting to update server...OK
Update completed
No data...
Timeout!
And see on LED onle small red button - it`s mean that box is dead now.
---------------------------------------------
Stop use the soft and do all like I wrote in doc:
Send to me: e-mail to [email protected]
- Your reseller
- Box SN
- E-mail address which you have specified in registration form
After that I will fix you, and send the e-mail to you. Only after that you can try to update the box agine.

Last edited by GSMtricks; 12-07-2005 at 16:03.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:12   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 82827
Thanks Meter: 13
@GSMtricks,
I want to know that all new box are dead.?????.I perchaze new box and trying to active but it show same error u said in this thread.I am trying to update my box since last 5days but no success.
I mail u & my resaler too but he said he cant help me. Why.........Update is not my server problem, I change 3 diffrent Provider for update. All provider block ur site ???????.Each time u said try now for update it show .............

Updating Box Firmware...OK
Updating SmartCard Firmware...OK
Updating activation...OK
Updating sevice activation...OK
Update completed
Box require update

Other wise each time when i try to update it show the error on all 3provider i use.I change 4computer too for that problem..........

Ready...
Box require update!
Update completed
No data...
Timeout!
Box Reboot error!

My friend also have box,On Wednesday he update his box on his computer.I conect that time on his computer whith his provider but show the same error for user data.WHY WHY WHY.............It meanes problem is not whith provider & computer.Problem is whith box or UR server..........What u say about this.?
Old 09-09-2005, 09:25   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmatlob
@GSMtricks,
I want to know that all new box are dead.?????.I perchaze new box and trying to active but it show same error u said in this thread.I am trying to update my box since last 5days but no success.
I mail u & my resaler too but he said he cant help me. Why.........Update is not my server problem, I change 3 diffrent Provider for update. All provider block ur site ???????.Each time u said try now for update it show .............

Updating Box Firmware...OK
Updating SmartCard Firmware...OK
Updating activation...OK
Updating sevice activation...OK
Update completed
Box require update

Other wise each time when i try to update it show the error on all 3provider i use.I change 4computer too for that problem..........

Ready...
Box require update!
Update completed
No data...
Timeout!
Box Reboot error!

My friend also have box,On Wednesday he update his box on his computer.I conect that time on his computer whith his provider but show the same error for user data.WHY WHY WHY.............It meanes problem is not whith provider & computer.Problem is whith box or UR server..........What u say about this.?
All boxes is working fine. What you mean all is dead? The boxes is not dead. Just when you cannot finish the update only after that box is dead and need to make normal update.
More than 1000 users is already made update only for you it is not working. Read the posts - I fixed tooo many problem with box wich dead when the custumers try to make update.
So about your problem I post there before. Also if some of you make update 1 time and it is not complited - dont try to make it agine ( you waste a time ) coz you can make it one time. If at this 1 time you cannot finish - it`s mean a problem with you PC or Internet connections and you need to send me all you data. Only after confirmation from me YOU CAN TRY AGINE. IF YOU TRY TO MAKE UPDATE 1000 times - it can change nothing. I wrote about this in our support docs.
So I cannot fix you problem with your provider of internet or your PC settings.

P.S. We resived few days ago the same box like you have ( not updatable - custumer says ), so I connect it to my PC, run the soft and ... all is good. Update work for me.. For custumer it was wasting a time. That all that I want to say.
If some of you have a problem with update just read the manuals and do all like written.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:14   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 82827
Thanks Meter: 13
Hi,
What u said about my friend PC & Provider.Why it not update there.I contect also my resaler,He try on his computer but not update.He said wait from mail support site.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:57   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmatlob
Hi,
What u said about my friend PC & Provider.Why it not update there.I contect also my resaler,He try on his computer but not update.He said wait from mail support site.
Friend - I tell you last time - we sold huge amount of multi-boxs and none of the customers hadn't any problems with update. When you try to update your box first time your box send the signal to server and the server in its turn will not let you make update next time (it doesn't metter was the previous update successful or bad). That's why I need to delete this signal on the server manualy so that you could try to update it again. SO it doesn't metter that you went to your friend to update it. It means that you did something wrong before that or your PC settings are wrong. But if you do think that your box is bad - go to your reseller to change it.
Old 10-05-2005, 17:08   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

If the box will dead - http://www.multi-box.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=7
All of uor custumers can use this forum.