GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Multi-Box TEAM Products > Multi-box LITE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 11:57   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 327309
Sonork: 100.54567
Thanks Meter: 177
Cool *****Meet new Shell tool: all info & features description*****

Dear clients!
We take our pleasure to present our new Shell tool v.1.0. Owing to this software you have got rid of the whole range of annoying problem. All you need is to download the Shell tool and enjoy our software! Now it's easier, faster and more simple to work with our device!

Description of the Shell tool functions:

- NO problems with the registration: if your box is not registered the Shell tool will automatically download the Registration tool and will propose you to complete the registration application at once. In a few seconds your box will be registered:

- NO need for login and password: all you need is just to press "Go To Support Area - Main" button and you will automatically get access to support area (that means to Official Support site, Documentation, Manual, Schematics, Support Forum).

- Shell tool automatically downloads the latest software, updates, pinouts etc. Now you don't need to go to support area each time you want to find the pinout. All the pinouts and the latest versions of the soft as well as the latest updates will be found
& downloaded automatically:

- Shell tool has made it easy to find the necessary model and service tool. In the one window you can see the list of supported brands and models. After choosing the wanted model Shell tool will show you what cable you need for it, the pinout and start the necessary tool for you:

- To update your box all you need to do is just to enter the "Box Update" bookmark on the Shell tool (at the bottom) and press "Update Box" button. In addition, if your box is not updated the Shell tool will update it automatically:

- In the third bookmark "Settings" you can automatically download the software and pinouts - just put the tick on "Download At Startup"!

IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend you to wait and don't do any actions during the Shell tool is in process.

Let us resume shortly the New Shell tool features:
- fully automatic tool
- automaticly detects what your box needs ( registration, update )
- automatic access to support area ( no more logins needed )
- automatic cable selector
- updatable tool
- necessary service tool auto select
- auto update for all tools & pinouts

We are doing our best for you convenience!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Multi-box TEAM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2008, 19:33   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 337837
Thanks Meter: 538
very coooooooooooool box i like it alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
Old 01-23-2008, 16:55   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 232607
Sonork: 100.1585040
Thanks Meter: 260
Dear clients!
We take our pleasure to present our new Shell tool v.1.0. Owing to this software you have got rid of the whole range of annoying problem. All you need is to download the Shell tool and enjoy our software! Now it's easier, faster and more simple to work with our device!

thanx
Old 03-26-2008, 07:40   #4 (permalink)

Member: 734166
Thanks Meter: 0
thanks a lot it's a very nice box
Old 03-26-2008, 07:48   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 305311
Thanks Meter: 227
how about 1.1 version ...working or not?
Old 03-28-2008, 11:43   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 327309
Sonork: 100.54567
Thanks Meter: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronkiton View Post
how about 1.1 version ...working or not?
Yes. And we are testing the new Shell version - update coming soon!
Old 04-05-2008, 12:55   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3610
Sonork: 100.54638
Thanks Meter: 1,652
Exclamation

05-04-2008
New updates again!

We are glad to present you the new Shell version - v.1.3 (beta)! In this version bugs concerning files autorization on the server were fixed! A number of new usefull functions were added! We also want to pay your attention, that the files are situated on new file server, which gives you an opportunity to download all the necessary files faster and easier! We appologize for long testing time of new Shell tool, but we were working hard to make this program convenient, easy in use and usefull to you! As this is a Beta version, we are waiting for your adequate comments and suggestions concerning the improvement of Shell tool functionality! We are looking forward to hearing your detailed comments and suggestions!

Let's make Shell tool better together!

Please go to Support forum and download new Shell version.

Old 08-27-2009, 16:31   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 25004
Thanks Meter: 10
HI. thanks for good service so far. well when will we get the next update so that we can show off to our enemies too!
Old 10-01-2009, 15:07   #9 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 396208
Thanks Meter: 0
am using windows vista with AVG ani-virus, but when i download the latest shell v 1.6 it shows me that it is infected with trojan horse virus, what should i do cause i just bought the multi-box lite and really need to use it. Somebody please help me, am waiting.
Old 10-01-2009, 19:07   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 32705
Thanks Meter: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasibante View Post
am using windows vista with AVG ani-virus, but when i download the latest shell v 1.6 it shows me that it is infected with trojan horse virus, what should i do cause i just bought the multi-box lite and really need to use it. Somebody please help me, am waiting.
the best thing to do my friend is to disable the anti-virus while you download.
Old 11-12-2009, 15:15   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 46125
Thanks Meter: 59
i need latest version of tsm tool for multibox plz can anyone send me or give me a link to download coz my activation is over and gsm trick is not responding to reactivae my support
Old 11-13-2009, 09:16   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrepair View Post
i need latest version of tsm tool for multibox plz can anyone send me or give me a link to download coz my activation is over and gsm trick is not responding to reactivae my support
I am not support man. Use [email protected] or I dont understand what is the problem. Run shell, click go to support area. You will see message about experied spport and your link for payment. Mak it online that all.,
Old 03-01-2010, 18:46   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 503368
Thanks Meter: 25
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

PLEEES HEELP THIS PROBLAME
Old 03-01-2010, 23:14   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alim3899 View Post
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

PLEEES HEELP THIS PROBLAME
You talking about what????
Old 03-03-2010, 14:14   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 78028
Thanks Meter: 90
today is nice to update for bb5 sl3 sd repair
pls do it tonight