GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > UID - Box

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 23:20   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 79315
Thanks Meter: 6,024
Explain the server issue from myside !

Explain the server issue from myside :

- 210.22.x.x server is my private server ,cos some ppl launching a major attack on server , so from now on , i have closed that for UID box.
- Alexgsm will be make new server , but i duuno when will be ready ! just hope that will be done soon.

Br.,

Denis

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to .::Gsmdenis::. For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-13-2008, 00:09   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 557841
Thanks Meter: 22
What a stupid and ridiculous explanation!
Looks like a little offensive kids called themselves 'uid team' played in a sandbox.
Boys, you are destroyed your reputation by this explanation forever.
Business is a deal for *****s whore are a little responsable for a product the have sold. Guess somewheh you understand it.

Old 06-13-2008, 00:15   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by caraiman View Post
What a stupid and ridiculous explanation!
Looks like a little offensive kids called themselves 'uid team' played in a sandbox.
Boys, you are destroyed your reputation by this explanation forever.
Business is a deal for *****s whore are a little responsable for a product the have sold. Guess somewheh you understand it.

Habibi, u r new ppl join this branch , i can forgive ur ridiculous reply here !

Old 06-13-2008, 00:19   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 56121
Thanks Meter: 107
Words in the wind, my friend.....

This "Team" is just another bunch of little china cheaters in GSM business....

Don't you see? 10 days with no server and no support from months.....

Where are others AlexGSM members? Hiding themselves in a deep hole like nasty mice?

NO WORLDS OF APOLOGY FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS.....

NO TIME LIMIT FOR NEW SERVER ON AGAIN

This people simply have NO FACE, NO DIGNITY, NO RESPECT and NO HONOR....

Old 06-13-2008, 00:27   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Deniska, I am in gsm business 10 years , and beleive me, I never seen so disgraceful product team. Even Zulea's products which he doesn't support already, in contrast to your still works well. Beleive me, your reputation fell down much more deeper.

Old 06-13-2008, 00:37   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millo_6 View Post
Words in the wind, my friend.....

This "Team" is just another bunch of little china cheaters in GSM business....

Don't you see? 10 days with no server and no support from months.....

Where are others AlexGSM members? Hiding themselves in a deep hole like nasty mice?

NO WORLDS OF APOLOGY FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS.....

NO TIME LIMIT FOR NEW SERVER ON AGAIN

This people simply have NO FACE, NO DIGNITY, NO RESPECT and NO HONOR....
BTW , i have a good face, anyway i have not cheating anyone in my life, maybe u or someone is it , but i am not the one of them ! ask the inner circles which running gsm business ppl that about the nature of my work.

Quote:
Deniska, I am in gsm business 10 years , and beleive me, I never seen so disgraceful product team. Even Zulea's products which he doesn't support already, in contrast to your still works well. Beleive me, your reputation fell down much more deeper.
10 years , perfect , but in ur words i did not feel u r old player. just like a 3 years old child like above cry around ! so that's why i never mind .

Make the post i just keep my promise and explain my post from here :

http:///showpost.p...3&postcount=52

Good luck !

Denis

Old 06-13-2008, 00:55   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Gsmdenis::. View Post
BTW , i have a good face, anyway i have not cheating anyone in my life, maybe u or someone is it , but i am not the one of them ! ask the inner circles which running gsm business ppl that about the nature of my work.
It doesn't matter, you become a part of a cheaters team and it makes you personally the same one. To solve the server problems is your internal team duty. Say farewell to clients as you did - is a shame and its a pity that you even do not understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Gsmdenis::. View Post
10 years , perfect , but in ur words i did not feel u r old player. just like a 3 years old child like above cry around ! so that's why i never mind
Yes, I really see as you never mind all your clients.

Old 06-13-2008, 01:07   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
It doesn't matter, you become a part of a cheaters team and it makes you personally the same one. To solve the server problems is your internal team duty. Say farewell to clients as you did - is a shame and its a pity that you even do not understand it.
Very good complaining, better no point to me , i don;t need anyone teach me to do this or that , and look like the situation is unfavourable for me! anyway ,the conflicting interests of producers and consumers will be everlasting. ur are old player right? u can get my point from here ?

Quote:
Yes, I really see as you never mind all your clients.
Of cos , u r not my clients, i need to mind what ?

Old 06-13-2008, 01:19   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 602955
Thanks Meter: 77
oh oh

YA HABIBI

Made love and not the war!!! It is just to wait calmly for the resumption of the server

Old 06-13-2008, 01:34   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 35002
Sonork: 100.98829
Thanks Meter: 167
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by redoine View Post
YA HABIBI

Made love and not the war!!! It is just to wait calmly for the resumption of the server

yes bro thats all

regards

Old 06-13-2008, 03:39   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 331390
Thanks Meter: 434
F.A.Q.

Q: why this team can't make UID stand-alone?

A: they just don't want UID soft to be cracked..

Old 06-13-2008, 03:51   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 51716
Sonork: 100.1594676
Thanks Meter: 217
nothing to crack with this junk crap my friend..................

Old 06-13-2008, 05:44   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 331390
Thanks Meter: 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by benguetcowboy1 View Post
nothing to crack with this junk crap my friend..................
that's why i'm wondering

Old 06-13-2008, 13:14   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 518708
Thanks Meter: 67
I donīt think that anyone has the right to blame denis. He gave you his own server, he spent his time, his traffic, his money... to give you an server for uid. IT WAS HIS OWN SERVER NOT UID SERVER!

And i think everyone of you made enaugh money out of uid to buy an other box if you donīt like that uid servers are down for now. You also see that denis tried to help and some crappy idi0ts tried to sniff/attack his server, so it was a good choice from him to put server down.

To everyone who didnīt got back the money spent for uid: itīs time for you to search another business...

and for standalone: /maybe it canīt be standalone couse it recalculates some certificates and if uid makes standalone sw then somebody will crack it, will have the possibility to make no tp unlock and then sell expensive box with direct unlock function, and after some days this stuff is available for free all over the net... (thatīs what i think is the reason why uid canīt be standalone) denis, please correct me if iīm wrong.

best regards

Old 06-13-2008, 18:17   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Your explanations become more and more ridiculous every time. So called 'uid team' quickly converts to several rats running out of ship drowning and shouting 'It is not me, I am nobody, I am only helping you'. Nobody try to teach you, its impossible, you are already full qualified cheater.
Who you are to uid team? Occasional boy? Why did you take their server? You did it free, ofcourse? Who of them payed you for server and why their payments stopped? Who is responsible for server? for updates? Why didn't you warned us before? You did everything like you was real part of uid team and now jumped out of their lost boat. You tales are suit only for most naive users. It is too late for your explanations, you are already covered by dirt like the other thieves.

Closed Thread