GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MC-Tool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 09:41   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 141269
Thanks Meter: 28
Today I am very Happy..Because i sold this Crap....!

Hi,

I am very HappY today cause today i sold this crap tool,which was sucking a lot and waste of time and money...

I bought few Days Back CPF-box 2 the best box for china and good support.

What else you need.

In last three days i got few handsets which were not done by any tool. is done by Cpf box 2 like MTK 6228 NAND and Spreadtrum.

No need USB Pin Finder it has all.The Complete China Mobiles tool.Best in the market.

So i advice not to buy MC-Tool again.....this was biggest mistake done by me when i bought mctool.But i am happy now,now crap is gone.

No Hard Feelings.

Truth is Truth.

No Mc-Tool user was or is or will be ever happy.

In few days all of you see that Mc-tool will be in No More-Permanet Support down section,which will be created specially for this tool.

I think all will agreee with me what i said above..!

Regards.
Old 12-21-2008, 13:57   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 109163
Thanks Meter: 75
wow, you are a lucky man!!!
Old 12-21-2008, 15:24   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 144091
Thanks Meter: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Gsm_Solutions~ View Post
Hi,

I am very HappY today cause today i sold this crap tool,which was sucking a lot and waste of time and money...

What else you need.

In last three days i got few handsets which were not done by any tool. is done by Cpf box 2 like MTK 6228 NAND and Spreadtrum.

No need USB Pin Finder it has all.The Complete China Mobiles tool.Best in the market.

So i advice not to buy MC-Tool again.....this was biggest mistake done by me when i bought mctool.But i am happy now,now crap is gone.

No Hard Feelings.

Truth is Truth.

In few days all of you see that Mc-tool will be in No More-Permanet Support down section,which will be created specially for this tool.

Regards.
like i did not regret buying Infinity+Pinfinder, it's also professional tool and fast support, though expensive but worth buying.

MC-Tool should start with same level of capabilities with existing China Tools. Hope you can improve it fast so users would have hope.

Anyways most boxes start from crap...but as time passes by these craps gets valuable.
Old 12-21-2008, 18:57   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 232566
Thanks Meter: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by lix_DAVAO View Post
like i did not regret buying Infinity+Pinfinder, it's also professional tool and fast support, though expensive but worth buying.

MC-Tool should start with same level of capabilities with existing China Tools. Hope you can improve it fast so users would have hope.

Anyways most boxes start from crap...but as time passes by these craps gets valuable.

Well i must say one thing to you is that,this tool was better when MTk-Box was there as officially for china Models (there were many,most of them didn't know).

This tool ***** when you get any Application Error like Unexpected errorand smartcard initialisation failed,you must have to restart the system in order to run the application again.

This tool has lots of drawbacks..Like slow in finding the pinouts compare to Spider and CPF Box2 and it couldn't support MTK as any other ordinary box,so there is no question of supporting Spreadtrum TI Agere .etc.....
see the list of CPF Box2 they really works,i have read the flash from Spreadtrum TI,infenion,AD,and Spreadtrum.

MTK Pinouts finding is reallY too fast and the Furious

And if you go through this section most of the users were unhappy with the this ****.. TooL....!

This tool just made to eat money....and nothing else..

You Never find any Product Supporter to help or to answer any of the users query. This can be term as the Worst Support for any Box...

There are many things to say about this As$ **** TooL (.) ....

But havent much time to spare like did earlier with this tool.

It is like a toy for the Users to play with chinese Mobiles..CLimax was always disappointing..

No Happiness with this tool.Always One thing when saw and have in hands and that is AngEr

Neways got many china handsets to reapir,and CPf B0x II is waiting for me to drive him on chinaLand.

No hard feelings.

Regards,
Old 12-22-2008, 21:22   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 700012
Thanks Meter: 23
infinity very good box good updates & bad softwear repair option & tach screen caliber repair option allso avalbe in infinitypinfinder no1 i hope 2008 good box
Old 12-25-2008, 10:02   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 232566
Thanks Meter: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasermmx View Post
infinity very good box good updates & bad softwear repair option & tach screen caliber repair option allso avalbe in infinitypinfinder no1 i hope 2008 good box
YOu Wrong man Best for China is now Cpf Box 2.use and feel the difference..
For most operations and other Chipset support.

Reagrds,
Old 12-25-2008, 10:20   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 192302
Sonork: 100.1606958
Thanks Meter: 62
for me i think that wahid is ginius and i think that he can do more and hope good update will comming in new year .....
and i can say to you since i have this tool to today i have never detect phone with it but i am perfectly sure that this tool is beter i dont now why but ....
@farouk04
Old 01-30-2009, 15:20   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 754208
Thanks Meter: 67
Please help to sale my MC Tool. If anyone want this Miracle Box then Contact me plz. Its brand new till i purchase. Pack in box like as i purchase new.
Old 01-30-2009, 15:41   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 909185
Sonork: na
Thanks Meter: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer918 View Post
Please help to sale my MC Tool. If anyone want this Miracle Box then Contact me plz. Its brand new till i purchase. Pack in box like as i purchase new.

after read this thread no one will interest to buy this crap
Old 01-30-2009, 16:24   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 524909
Thanks Meter: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Gsm_Solutions~ View Post
Hi,

What else you need.

No Hard Feelings.

Truth is Truth.

Regards.

Hope soon your customer will come here and ask How to run , How to format , how to connect bla bla.
Old 01-31-2009, 09:45   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 337837
Thanks Meter: 538
Quote:
please help to sale my mc tool. If anyone want this miracle box then contact me plz. Its brand new till i purchase. Pack in box like as i purchase new.

No one Wants to make his life like hell
Old 02-05-2009, 09:36   #12 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 345763
Thanks Meter: 5
Wink

Quote:
Ok m ready for it. how bout 5$ if u r intrested pm me.
Old 02-05-2009, 14:40   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 453604
Thanks Meter: 33
hey,congrats bro..it is realy good u had a chicken to sel that sh****it.but tell us how u did that...wat u explained about the tool,so he got interested.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:06   #14 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 345763
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
comeon buddy what u say bout 5$ ? not enough OK 7$ should be fine for this crap of wahid & siroya ?
The Following User Says Thank You to im_wanted For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2009, 10:53   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 337837
Thanks Meter: 538
Quote:
Originally Posted by im_wanted View Post
comeon buddy what u say bout 5$ ? Not enough Ok 7$ should be fine :d for this crap of wahid & siroya ?
better to throw it in bin