GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SPT BOX

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2015, 12:45   #31 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1174820
Thanks Meter: 61

try to clear browser cache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myciviczc View Post
I logout from the Forum and I cant login back
- if you can not login to forum you must ask supporter "how to login"
- but to ask supporters "how to login" you must login to forum first

really nice joke, what do you think ?
Old 12-17-2015, 13:02   #32 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1170687
Thanks Meter: 30
good news spt. ill just wait if i can still use my spt
Old 12-17-2015, 20:55   #33 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1174820
Thanks Meter: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsea View Post
good news spt. ill just wait if i can still use my spt
for sure word wait is a most popular word in this forum
Old 12-19-2015, 16:37   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4500
Sonork: 100.45809
Thanks Meter: 21
Before Try Open Forum or register check your box with support area if its cant login support area mean your box old then 01.01.2013 so you need buy activation without activation cant login forum or support area. And if you use copy Windows and your Explorer etc not update even cant login forum.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to YaSSaX For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-19-2015, 22:17   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 217891
Thanks Meter: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaSSaX View Post
Before Try Open Forum or register check your box with support area if its cant login support area mean your box old then 01.01.2013 so you need buy activation without activation cant login forum or support area. And if you use copy Windows and your Explorer etc not update even cant login forum.
most use windows copy why u force us for we use orginal windows ????
all others box work normal with windows copy
Old 12-19-2015, 23:39   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2260435
Thanks Meter: 118
Just update internet explorer 11
Old 12-20-2015, 00:38   #37 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 163947
Sonork: 100.1669605
Thanks Meter: 14
Quote:
Just update internet explorer 11

I did the same Seems to be working...
Old 12-20-2015, 00:39   #38 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2260435
Thanks Meter: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by modchipx View Post
I did the same Seems to be working...

Be clear
Is working?
Old 12-20-2015, 00:43   #39 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 163947
Sonork: 100.1669605
Thanks Meter: 14
Quote:
Be clear
Is working?
Yes its working for me..
Old 12-20-2015, 07:55   #40 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4627
Sonork: 57528:debeliamark
Thanks Meter: 1,034
Quote:
you need buy activation without activation cant login forum or support area. And if you use copy Windows and your Explorer etc not update even cant login forum.
Nice joke from SPT ... buy activation to login to forum ... i can't believe! Do you think that someone will spend a money for this? You don't have competitors? Take a look arround? There some teams ask for annual fee ( in different forms ) , but they give own customers regular solutions, instead of SPT that from leader in this branch last year is a simply dead product... No just single 1-st in the world solution in last 350 days. How you expect a customers to trust you? With paid forum? You will share lottery digits in advance?

... Explorer ... ha ha ha - the SPT SW developers make the forum to be available just for IE ? Are you serious? Please, ask developers to read something like this and to see market share between browsers and future options. Or you own an activities in MicroSoft Corp. ?

Me own ... i like my old SPT ... and still use it rarelly for old phones - more that use NsPro... Do you remember it - there was a tool from nice Romanian developer Elco ?... But i think that SPT customers will not come back with moves like this.

WBR, DebeliaMark, Bulgaria
The Following User Says Thank You to debeliamark For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2015, 08:40   #41 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1464287
Thanks Meter: 41
GOOD news!!!! develop projects, we will support!!!:-)
Old 12-20-2015, 11:47   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4500
Sonork: 100.45809
Thanks Meter: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by debeliamark View Post
Nice joke from SPT ... buy activation to login to forum ... i can't believe! Do you think that someone will spend a money for this? You don't have competitors? Take a look arround? There some teams ask for annual fee ( in different forms ) , but they give own customers regular solutions, instead of SPT that from leader in this branch last year is a simply dead product... No just single 1-st in the world solution in last 350 days. How you expect a customers to trust you? With paid forum? You will share lottery digits in advance?

... Explorer ... ha ha ha - the SPT SW developers make the forum to be available just for IE ? Are you serious? Please, ask developers to read something like this and to see market share between browsers and future options. Or you own an activities in MicroSoft Corp. ?

Me own ... i like my old SPT ... and still use it rarelly for old phones - more that use NsPro... Do you remember it - there was a tool from nice Romanian developer Elco ?... But i think that SPT customers will not come back with moves like this.

WBR, DebeliaMark, Bulgaria
Before posting something u should read carefully this activation not for forum and all user its just for support are WHO have bought 01.01.2013 and forum work with support if support not activated so cant enter forum to !!!

about Explorer update its for more unstable and fully bug Explorer need to update for use forum clearly and without problem ... and there with chrome or firefox also can login just need to get latest one

And rarely update which you talk no one allready real solution for cert yet. So we have work also on it to and our solution allways work not like other make fake update and after people report work for fix bla bla. And 350 days no update coz our coder had health problem and we allready say this in our last updates.. now he feel good and start work..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to YaSSaX For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-20-2015, 15:36   #43 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1576036
Thanks Meter: 1
I bought this box for the only solutions with excellent Updates , I had high expectations and left after two months out updates

I really felt that I lost my money and made a bad investment

Now after spending six months without supporting want to start a new forum and support, and we must make a payment of $ 50

as a tip: take out new updates with unique solutions and then request payment for these updates, but without good updates will be few customers who want to pay those $ 50

I have really high expectations for the team SPT are great programmers and I hope this again among the best tools to unlock samsung, even I have hopes of using my box SPT , but while I will continue using Z3X , octo - sam and GCprokey
Old 12-21-2015, 10:23   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 315867
Sonork: 100.1654770
Thanks Meter: 708
Quote:
Before posting something u should read carefully this activation not for forum and all user its just for support are WHO have bought 01.01.2013 and forum work with support if support not activated so cant enter forum to !!!

about Explorer update its for more unstable and fully bug Explorer need to update for use forum clearly and without problem ... and there with chrome or firefox also can login just need to get latest one

And rarely update which you talk no one allready real solution for cert yet. So we have work also on it to and our solution allways work not like other make fake update and after people report work for fix bla bla. And 350 days no update coz our coder had health problem and we allready say this in our last updates.. now he feel good and start work..
i have active support but cant acess the fourms their is shows a window to register but nothing heppen i use xp sp3
how to use other brower with spt
Old 12-21-2015, 10:46   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1742913
Sonork: 100.1604070
Thanks Meter: 328
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel6 View Post
i have active support but cant acess the fourms their is shows a window to register but nothing heppen i use xp sp3
how to use other brower with spt
better use atleast win7 or check here http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f452...nload-2027173/