GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2015, 03:36   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1176876
Sonork: 100.1607051
Thanks Meter: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineMan View Post
As far as fixing Samsung Reactivation Lock...I found this interesting ad in ebay to remove Reactivation Lock. The seller requests for your IMEI and Samsung account and password.

I'm thinking perhaps the way he removes the Reactivation Lock is this:
1) Acquire a Samsung phone in which the IMEI can be repaired w/o cert fail such as the Samsung Galaxy S4. Maybe this will also work on current phones even if cert fail occurs as long as it can connect via wifi to the Internet to login to Samsung account.

2) Flash your S5's IMEI (or whatever Samsung phone you have that needs to disable RL) on the S4. After so doing, on the S4, you can then enable, then disable the RL while logged into your Samsung Account.

3) This in turn associates the S5's IMEI to your Samsung account.

4) You can then login to the S5 using your Samsung account and disable the RL on the S5 once the phone boots or just disable RL from your Samsung account online.

Just a theory. Interesting to try. If it works, then it'll work for ANY Samsung phone that has Reactivation Locked on ANY firmware. Unfortunately, I don't have an S4 to play with right now. I'll see if it'll work on a newer phone model w/ cert fail.

Anyone willing to try?
This theory is well worth of try. Soon as i get hand on some s4 or something like that even with "cert fail" i am going to try this method. Its really good theory which makes sense. If this reactivation lock rellies on IMEI on server side then this shiuld work. More i think about this, more i am sure that this should work. Well done for coming up with this theory. I really hooe it works. As this could me in a way much easyer way of bypassing samsung account then trying to find workarounds how to sign into samsung account hiddenly via samsung browser etc. Like this mine video when lollipop came out on s5 international version https:// y o u t u.be/OCZpUcnp6Cc (remove spaces in link).. Anyway i havent tried my method from this mine video for some time, i mean since then few android updates came out. But i am sure there is still way to bypass it in similiar way as in my video......anyway i am going to try this very good theory soon as i get chance. If someone do it before me please let us know here. good luck everyone.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Thorenzz; 10-25-2015 at 03:42.