GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2020, 03:36   #46 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2647618
Thanks Meter: 18
Thumbs down We are victim of your failure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by blang View Post
WARNING!!! DO NOT USE NOT YOUR LOGIN/PASS TO AVOID CARD BAN!!!

Please use ONLY OWN logins/pass which your bought ONLY from official reseller.

If system will detect using stolen credits, or sharing logins (1 login with different card/ different pc, ip) - card and logins will be banned instant and forever.

DON'T PLAY WITH IT.

No any problem for 1-2-3-4-5 ip and 1-2-3-4-5 card using with OWN login.
nothing to worry for normal users with OWN logins.

PROBLEM IF you trying buy logins from unknown sources!!
Exist cheaters who buying many logins from resellers using PayPal or stolen credits card, selling this same LOGINs to end users and then open dispute.
Then seller send request to us block all this logins.
BUY ONLY FROM OFFICIAL reseller!!!

PROBLEM IF login shared public and used this 100+ cards.

DON'T share you login public! save you money/card/credits.
I must react what a BS i face now... i buy *lifetime licence* of z3x Samsung +lg full act.. i spend 350euro for box + shiping advertised as lifetime licence.. but wtf is happening now..

It is not imposible even backup qnc or efs And nit even čert.. fir moře i vant even read info! Dahell is happening.. even stupid minimální fastbot do this job now better!

How you wanna argue.. ppl ez crack Old version of z3x then you screew up all *lifetime licence*😂 And make another 50 euro credit pack.. Hell no! ou také us like a victim all your customer.. mě uncluded we pay for this?? Why?? Což you dunno write hack-proof code? It is your fault not my.. i not gona pay for it..

Oné moře thing in my country is this praxis.. "illegal" what you want from me.. put this on court?? We are already loged in by GENUINE card.. what cant be faked.. what you want moře?? I understand credit for unlocking butnin my country is locking phone also illegal.. So i Dont need it.. i need working box with all advertised feature what i pay for.. or full refund.. což this is robbery! And it is your fault..
Old 10-05-2020, 07:46   #47 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2368
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 186,558
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by nin1ten1do View Post
I must react what a BS i face now... i buy *lifetime licence* of z3x Samsung +lg full act.. i spend 350euro for box + shiping advertised as lifetime licence.. but wtf is happening now..

It is not imposible even backup qnc or efs And nit even čert.. fir moře i vant even read info! Dahell is happening.. even stupid minimální fastbot do this job now better!

How you wanna argue.. ppl ez crack Old version of z3x then you screew up all *lifetime licence*😂 And make another 50 euro credit pack.. Hell no! ou také us like a victim all your customer.. mě uncluded we pay for this?? Why?? Což you dunno write hack-proof code? It is your fault not my.. i not gona pay for it..

Oné moře thing in my country is this praxis.. "illegal" what you want from me.. put this on court?? We are already loged in by GENUINE card.. what cant be faked.. what you want moře?? I understand credit for unlocking butnin my country is locking phone also illegal.. So i Dont need it.. i need working box with all advertised feature what i pay for.. or full refund.. což this is robbery! And it is your fault..
1. if you don't like you can not use and sell any goods which you buy before.

2. price never was 350 euro from official reseller. goto any official reseller site and look price. its around 125usd for each box if you buy separated boxes with cables.

3. if you don't want use online function you can use all function with all supported version on day of purchase box, there are no problem. none of any function not disabled. online account wanted only for new version of phones, which was not exist at moment of your box purchase. what version will be in future nobody now.

4. we setup very loyal price for boxes and i think you take back 10x times money from box price if you buy box for job, not for fun.

5. about what 50euro pack you are talking. online account wanted only for unlock or some online function. you even can use empty login/pass, no problem at all. the account with 30credits price +/- 35usd from official resellers.
this is end user price for 1-2phone unlocks.
Old 11-13-2021, 18:07   #48 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 652684
Thanks Meter: 20
Hello dear supporter
I have two SIM cards z3x and easy jatag and two IPs at home and at work, but I have one login. My problem is that sometimes the second SIM comes with a message that the login attached to different card and not link to one sim card
Old 11-13-2021, 19:31   #49 (permalink)
Z3X
Product Supporter

Member: 706257
Thanks Meter: 5,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehdi mohamadi View Post
Hello dear supporter
I have two SIM cards z3x and easy jatag and two IPs at home and at work, but I have one login. My problem is that sometimes the second SIM comes with a message that the login attached to different card and not link to one sim card
Hello. Its just notify message, dont worry about this.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:10   #50 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thank you for following me, but the problem is that I can not use the server at home and I have to wait until I get back to my office. This really bothers me.
Old 11-14-2021, 15:16   #51 (permalink)
Z3X
Product Supporter

Quote:
Thank you for following me, but the problem is that I can not use the server at home and I have to wait until I get back to my office. This really bothers me.
What error you have? Screenshot please.
Old 11-14-2021, 17:07   #52 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I sent all the details in a private message
Thank you for following me
Old 11-14-2021, 19:34   #53 (permalink)
Z3X
Product Supporter

Quote:
I sent all the details in a private message
Thank you for following me
Unfortunately, we cannot deattach any logins. You can do this only manually in case if you have access to card that attached to login.
Old 11-15-2021, 08:55   #54 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hello again, I did not make any login, I do not have a problem with one pair of SIM cards now, it gives an error message with one.
I have two products of z3x team that Samsung Pro is active and I bought one username and password. The procedure works both at home and in the office, but now only one procedure works. Why?
Old 11-15-2021, 10:36   #55 (permalink)
Z3X
Product Supporter

Quote:
Hello again, I did not make any login, I do not have a problem with one pair of SIM cards now, it gives an error message with one.
I have two products of z3x team that Samsung Pro is active and I bought one username and password. The procedure works both at home and in the office, but now only one procedure works. Why?
Please screenshot of error.
Old 11-15-2021, 15:29   #56 (permalink)
Freak Poster

The whole story is that I have two z3x boxes and one account and did not link the user account to any simcards. Now I have no problem with the first box that is in my office, but with the second box that is at home when I want to use the server. I get an error

Last edited by Mehdi mohamadi; 11-15-2021 at 15:31. Reason: https://www.mediafire.com/view/5g3d4hxpu6fkv43/z3x.png/file#
Old 11-15-2021, 15:32   #57 (permalink)
Freak Poster

****************************/view/5g3d4.../z3x.png/file#

Sorry I do not know why can not send a screenshot
Old 11-15-2021, 16:15   #58 (permalink)
Z3X
Product Supporter

Quote:
****************************/view/5g3d4.../z3x.png/file#

Sorry I do not know why can not send a screenshot
Login with card that account attached to and deattach account. Then you can use it with any card.
Old 11-15-2021, 16:19   #59 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thanks for your reply. Now, how do I just delete this account?
Old 11-15-2021, 17:53   #60 (permalink)
Z3X
Product Supporter

Quote:
Thanks for your reply. Now, how do I just delete this account?
Whats mean 'delete account'?