GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > IMEI or online Server Products > Gsmfather The Wholesale Unlocking Database

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2020, 20:43   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 654104
Thanks Meter: 8
Unhappy T-mobile IPhone 8 remains locked after complete order, help

Hello

I'm trying to solve this problem via e-mail with gsmfather support, however, the attendant so far is not providing a solution, so I decided to post my problem here.

Order details on gsmfather:

IMEI : 35940208612XXXX
Unlock code : UNLOCKED
Orders details
Order ID : 910205
Service Name : 720# USA T-Mobile/Metro PCS - iP 8/8+ (Clean Financed IMEI Supported) Official Express Service

The IMEI order is listed as "unlocked", but the "SIM incompatible" message LOCKED is NOT removed as previously explained via email, please ask the supplier for a check, or re-block the IMEI for refund order, as the my client was unable to complete the unlock, we have done everything, synchronized, updated ITunes, used another SIM card in Brazil, but the "incompatible SIM" message persists, see the example video:
https://*********/aLKEw1aqNec

Note that I am a customer of yours for a few years, and really my customer is unable to complete the unlock, there was probably an error during the unlock request, the fact is, the customer still has a "SIM incompatible" message and he needs a solution , you tell me that the IMEI is listed as unlocked is unnecessary, I know that, as you said, I consulted the GSX operator, what I need is to resolve this, because despite being listed as "unlocked" the iPhone still has "incompatible SIM "as locked.

My client needs to be able to complete the unlock, I need guidance and solution of this case, otherwise, you can re-lock the IMEI and make the refund.

I await a solution.

======== EDIT =========

hi, gsmhosting removed youtube link proof, please check your mail, video proof alread sent. thanks

Thanks.

Last edited by guinhowa; 03-20-2020 at 20:45. Reason: About youtube link
Old 03-24-2020, 07:59   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1786546
Sonork: 100.555
Thanks Meter: 394
Its unlocked.
There must be some issue with the hardware.
Old 03-25-2020, 06:13   #3 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmfathersuport View Post
Its unlocked.
There must be some issue with the hardware.
Friend, as soon as the customer is unable to complete the unlock, it becomes blocked (not unlocked)

As I said, my client is unable to use a chip from Brazil, regardless of whether the IMEI status is unlocked, he can only use a chip from T-mobile itself, other chips (SIM card) return the message "SIM incompatible" as already informed.

It is really unfortunate all this delay to verify this issue and correct, as I said via email, request a verification with the operator (your supplier), if your supplier is unable to resolve it is simple, just re-lock IMEI and refund value , as I said, my client is asking for a position on this, and you are simply engaging me with all this conversation, without any solution, without any guidance.

If this is a hardware problem it is not my responsibility, or my client's, we pay to have the unlock completed, if this is really a hardware problem, just re-lock IMEI refund, why take so long to resolve it? We are customers for several years of your company and you are making all of this a frustrating experience.
Old 03-25-2020, 06:48   #4 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

UPDATED

Hello

IMEI is still LOCKED! This means that there is an error in your unlock request.

I got this information DIRECTLY from the T-mobile website OFICIAL here (check IMEI):
https://es.t-mobile.com/resources/bring-your-own-phone

Enter the IMEI: 359402086123XXX then the message will return:

"El teléfono está bloqueado. Ponte en contacto con para conocer el
estado de tu teléfono."

View print image attached.

The unlock was failed, check with your supplier and refund.

Thanks.
Old 03-29-2020, 11:01   #5 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

As I had informed in the email, if the error in the unlock was not corrected or refund, I would open a dispute on Paypal, unfortunately it is unfortunate the positioning of GsmFather with this occurred, we are customers for more than 3 years, and we hardly ask some refund, in this case, we have to have the refund since GsmFather doesn't look or fix the unlock, I'm really trying to solve this for more than 7 days, without any solution or support, you just say "hardware problem", however , T-mobile itself reported that the Iphone is still locked network as a receipt already attached here, and by email.

All this pitiful ...
Old 03-31-2020, 06:16   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Model: IPHONE 8 PLUS 64GB SPACE GRAY CELLULAR [A1897] [IPHONE10,2]
IMEI: 359402086123184
Serial Number: F2LVM4CYJCM2
Purchase Date: 2017-11-20
Activation Status: Activated
Warranty Status: Out Of Warranty
Telephone Technical Support: Expired
Repairs and Service Coverage: Expired
Repairs and Service Expiration Date: 2018-11-19
Repairs and Service Expires In: (0) Days
Coverage End Date: 2018-11-19
Valid Purchase Date: Yes
AppleCare Eligible: No
Replaced: No
Loaner: No
Find My iPhone: OFF
Carrier: Unlock
SIMLock Status: Unlocked
Old 03-31-2020, 06:17   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter

i had to post the check record of this imei of his this customer of ours is a complete retard, his phone is unlocked but he does not understand that it maybe a hardware fault which he has on his phone, remove the dispute else we will have to post you on market feedback
Old 03-31-2020, 21:55   #8 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmfathersuport View Post
i had to post the check record of this imei of his this customer of ours is a complete retard, his phone is unlocked but he does not understand that it maybe a hardware fault which he has on his phone, remove the dispute else we will have to post you on market feedback
Replied in:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f454.../#post14060202