GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S

iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S iPhone 4 / 4S

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2012, 03:38   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1754510
Thanks Meter: 0
How to Play Torrent Movies on iPad

Here tell you how to play torrent movies on iPad

Q: It’s really great that I download many torrent movies and I can watch them on my Mac. Now I get the new iPad and want to play these torrent movies on it. How would I have to do?

A: Once you have downloaded torrents to your Mac, you will need to use a program to convert these torrent movies to iPad compatible format. You may follow the step-by-step guide below to play torrent movies on iPad.

Download torrent to iPad converter

Anee-soft iPad Video Converter for Mac can help you convert torrent movies to iPad. No matter the torrent file is in MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, MOD, TOD, Divx, Xvid or others, you can get it converted to iPad compatible video. Click the link below to download and install the program.

Add torrent movies

Open the software, click on the button "Add Files" to import your torrent files folder into the main panel.

Select output format for iPad

For iPad playback, you may click on "Output Formats" bar and there you can choose desired iPad(1080p) H.264 Video(*.mp4) as the output format directly.

Convert torrent movies to iPad

After all steps above, hit on "Start" button to let the program begin the process of converting torrent movies to iPad videos.

Once done, launch iTunes and drag these converted torrent files into the library and then sync with iPad, iPad 2, the new iPad.

Extended knowledge

What is torrent?

Torrent is a file with the suffix .torrent, which contains all the information needed to download a file the torrent was made for. That means it contains file names, their sizes, where to download from and so on.

How to download torrent files?

You can get a torrent client to help you download torrent files. You just open the torrent file inside your client, set a place where you want to download the wanted files, then wait till it’s downloaded. I recommend Bit Torrent client that manages torrent downloads and uploads using the BitTorrent protocol (the global standard).

Recommended top torrent sites

The Pirate Bay
IsoHunt
KickAss Torrents
Demonoid