GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S

iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S iPhone 4 / 4S

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2014, 01:37   #16 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2074110
Sonork: 92458589.7230895
Thanks Meter: 10

i use shish kabobin progrram it work niot your hahahaha nenenen well good night master

sag
Old 06-06-2014, 03:04   #17 (permalink)

Member: 2191016
Thanks Meter: 0
I posted it in some other similar threads today and have had three people reply that it worked for them too, and nobody so far saying it hasn't worked with iPhone Data Recovery. And yes, everything was still on my iPad; contacts, web bookmarks, all photos, nothing was changed. It just didn't update to iOS 7. After I got it working again I just used Wi-Fi and upgraded to iOS 7 over the air with no problems, using it as I type this. If you're still stuck, trying this will not endanger anything at all on your device. Worth a try at least, and I'm guessing it'll work for you to recover lost data of iPhone stuck in recovery mode.
Good luck!
Old 06-09-2014, 04:17   #18 (permalink)

Member: 2201637
Thanks Meter: 0
Have you tried taking it out of DFU mode? To do so, just hold the home button and the power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears and then you can release both buttons. Hopefully, you will see the "Connect to iTunes" logo again, and then TinyUmbrella should work.
But if you are new to iPhone who are not so familiar with iPhone, you would better seek a third party software, like iPhone Data Recovery, on internet when your iPhone stuck in recovery mode. After all, the software are more easier to use.