GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 17:54   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1877229
Thanks Meter: 2
need expert if has any

i am new user i dont know yet is there good place to post or not but i found this site best of all so i apply here my freind buy a cheap chines phone because he is poor and i root the phone for him then he paste some files in the rom his phone starts in fastboot recovery and factory test mode but didnot go in operating system its os was 2.3.5 and the phone name is mktel model number is i9100+
phone is charging and opening in these 3 modes i have only data cable of this mobile it is a chines mobile copy of glaxy and i didnot found its drivers its shows spreadtrum phone in other devices devices manager and in informations its names was mtk6513 if any body can help me i will be very thankful for you my name is rizwan please help me the phone is off from 7days and my freind didnot fell good
regards
picture