GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Chinese Models & Cloned Phones

Chinese Models & Cloned Phones All China Phone Platforms like (MTK, Spreadtrum.. etc.) Cloned Nokia Nokla & Motorola . etc. Phones are included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 14:48   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1118674
Thanks Meter: 2
Thumbs down Need support withMT6235 in general, Cesim A9530 in detail

Firstly, hello to everybody,
I’m new to this all mobile phone topics, but as I have purchased a „Cesim A9530“ (MT6235) mobile and it does have a lot of „shortcomings“ I’d like to ask for help with this community, hoping to get somehow the right information to my questions.

I’ve been researching the net, collected a lot of information, so I can provide following:

Code *#06#
IMEI: 357000953002578
SVN: 20
IMEI: 357000953002078

Code *#9375#
[Version]
X8_XZY_QVGA_BB_MLB_T02S0710
[BRANCH] 08B
RATECH35_08B
BUILD: BUILD_NO
SERIAL#:
MT012345678901234567
[BUILD TIME]
2009/07/10 19:35
Icd driver ic:
HX8347A
Camera: OV2650
Flash: HYC0UEE0AF2P_3S60E_MT6235EVB

Code for Engineer mode *#9646633#

1.I got the “not allowed to dial” problem solved, took me a weekend to have the solution fiddled together, thank you to Umair Rashid for posting my solution for me.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...67&postcount=3

2.I got Wlan working after driving myself through a jungle of weird settings to get online.

But there is a lot of other crappy software on this phone, e.g. pictures for contacts can’t be shown (options say can, but…), date & time on the main display are wider than the display itself, Wlan can’t be accessed when the SIMs are off, Opera doesn’t call up a virtual keyboard, etc…

Furthermore, I downloaded many several China phone suites, phone browsers, drivers, aso., trying to sync my phonebook, but no matter what constellation, no matter if I use XP, Vista or Vista64, none of the suites is able to deliver more than just the first entry of a contact… à Fail to read advanced information!

So, if anybody is out there to help out with at least the Phone Suite matter would be great. Finally the last question, is the no software solution out there which is giving the ability to “browse” the phone and change appearance easily, something like moving menu buttons into another menu, etc. I
mean, modifying “the phoneware” inside its limits?

I hope my English is good enough to make my “problems” clear to understand to everyone who’s reading this and sorry for my “innocent questions”.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who can give some reasonable support (btw, I’m a skilled PC user, just no experience with that mobile phone stuff).

Many greetings from Germany and thank you very much in advance.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bollland For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2009, 15:05   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1019514
hello bollland

Nice to see that someone else also got this phone..

Actually I cant help u but i think u can help me..!

The main problem for me with this phone is that i cant access opera mini neither with wlan nor with gprs! It keeps failling to finish install!
I tried installin other versions of opera and also bolt browser but none worked for me. Bolt didnt start at all.

In java settings there is an option "net setting" where u can choose the access point for java applications. There isnt a WLAN option so i can only select my gprs profile that i have created and worked with default browser. But opera refuses to finish installation
What should i do to make opera working?

By the way default browser is the worst browser ever..

Another problem is that when u receive a call it shows the caller in blue font and black background make it really hard to see who is calling u. Is there a way to change the fonts colour?

Hope there will be more ppl with this phone that can provide helpfull tips and tricks.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:40   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1097899
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87 View Post
hello bollland

Nice to see that someone else also got this phone..

Actually I cant help u but i think u can help me..!

The main problem for me with this phone is that i cant access opera mini neither with wlan nor with gprs! It keeps failling to finish install!
I tried installin other versions of opera and also bolt browser but none worked for me. Bolt didnt start at all.

In java settings there is an option "net setting" where u can choose the access point for java applications. There isnt a WLAN option so i can only select my gprs profile that i have created and worked with default browser. But opera refuses to finish installation
What should i do to make opera working?

By the way default browser is the worst browser ever..

Another problem is that when u receive a call it shows the caller in blue font and black background make it really hard to see who is calling u. Is there a way to change the fonts colour?

Hope there will be more ppl with this phone that can provide helpfull tips and tricks.

I have the phone too and in Java settings you cannot edit or create a WLAN account. When I first opened opera I vaguely remembering it searching for connection (WIFI or network) options then asking which one to use. Do you have WIFI working when you use the browser on the 1st screen?
The manual is pretty crap for this phone anyway and I contacted the seller and manufacturer for help several times. The seller just says 'operate according to manual' and the manufacturer doesnt reply. Poor service from both.
Can any of you guys tell me if you have found the memo on the phone? The manual says there is a memo facility but I cannot find one.
Old 09-22-2009, 13:51   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ube_Astard View Post
I have the phone too and in Java settings you cannot edit or create a WLAN account. When I first opened opera I vaguely remembering it searching for connection (WIFI or network) options then asking which one to use. Do you have WIFI working when you use the browser on the 1st screen?
The manual is pretty crap for this phone anyway and I contacted the seller and manufacturer for help several times. The seller just says 'operate according to manual' and the manufacturer doesnt reply. Poor service from both.
Can any of you guys tell me if you have found the memo on the phone? The manual says there is a memo facility but I cannot find one.
Yes Wifi works with the default browser.
The problem is that when i start opera it attempts to find a network connection to finish install. But it always says failed to connect to a network.
It never asked me to choose wifi or gprs. i think it doesnt even trying to connect via WIFI cause in java settings it has only GPRS profiles to choose so it tries to connect with GPRS only. I can see the "G" icon in the main screen when exiting. But even with the correct GPRS settings that work with the default browser opera doesnt start!
Old 09-22-2009, 15:14   #5 (permalink)

My phone automatically created a WIFI setting for Java.
Do you have memo on your phone Kostas as described on page 44 in the manual?
Old 09-22-2009, 16:20   #6 (permalink)

trhe only memo i can find is in organizer ---> ToDo
Old 09-23-2009, 01:31   #7 (permalink)

This is how Opera finished installation in my case...

Hello kostas87, first of all thanks for reply. Yeah, it seems we’ve bought some crappy device, I really do not have any clue yet how to change the font colour… For Opera, I got it working after: Services -> Data Account -> GPRS -> modified the FIRST entry to my mobile network provider… e.g. in my case it’s Vodafone in Germany, so I changed the first entry to: Account name: VODAFONE GPRS APN: web.vodafone.de user name: {empty} Password: {empty} Auth. type: Normal Primary DNS: 139.007.030.125 Secondary DNS: 139.007.030.126 Services -> Data Account -> Wireless Lan -> Access point setting I entered the connection to my Wlan router at home (if you use MAC table to access, you should enter the MAC address of your mobile at your router; you find it if you enable Wlan and then go to WLAN status). Fun & Games -> Java Setting -> Net Setting… choose the GPRS profile you’ve been entering at first position under Data Account -> GPRS Start the Opera installation under Java. I tried with Opera 3 and 4.2, both been working, but there is another problem… if you want to enter a www address, it does not pop up a virtual keyboard, the only one you can choose is “enter symbols”… crap! With Opera 3 you can go to Bookmarks, enter an address (there it WILL pop up a keyboard you can use) which you can use then… Furthermore, I uninstalled all this useless Chinese Java games… Anyway, ever since I got GSM working again via “Engineer mode”, it seems that WLAN is not working properly anymore “if it ever did”… I’m a field engineer working abroad a lot and I’m “on tour” again since two days again. Presently I’m ok that I have at least a device which operates on two SIMs and when I have time again back home I will try to “play” some more with the cell, but for definite, I will have a different one soon… … and for all of you who bought a Cesim A9530 at Ebay, DO NOT BUY ONE, IT’S CRAP! DO NOT BUY AT “ebeiaili” or “Dragon Game Store” !!!! I hope I could help with this!

Last edited by bollland; 09-23-2009 at 01:38. Reason: typing mistake
Old 09-23-2009, 01:39   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollland View Post
Hello kostas87, first of all thanks for reply. Yeah, it seems we’ve bought some crappy device, … … and for all of you who bought a Cesim A9530 at Ebay, DO NOT BUY ONE, IT’S CRAP! DO NOT BUY AT “ebeiaili” or “Dragon Game Store” !!!! I hope I could help with this!
I really dont think its quite that bad.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:59   #9 (permalink)

you think?

You think so? Did you buy one or are you f.....g sellin' them...?
Old 09-23-2009, 10:43   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollland View Post
You think so? Did you buy one or are you f.....g sellin' them...?

You read my posts and you know the answer. Am I not entitled to an opinion then?
Can I ask you, what are your 'lot of shortcomings?
Old 09-23-2009, 20:57   #11 (permalink)

Thanks for the info but still cant get it working..

The problem is that opera doesnt detect either my GPRS networkto connect. Dont know what else to do.

JAVA applications doesnt work on this phone. I cant install opera or bolt and some other applications i tried. It freezes and stops there!
Only a few can be installed and they dont run properly...
Old 09-25-2009, 12:57   #12 (permalink)

does anyone know how to hard reset the phone?

I dont mean "restore settings" or format phone memory but hard reset the phone to its 1st condition and settings
Old 09-27-2009, 22:22   #13 (permalink)

Member: 1127954
Red face E71 Pro

Hi ,
I am using E71 Pro which is MT6225. I was able to get the drivers for the com port and the PC Suite is working finr.

I need to sync my contacts from my outlook to this phone but whenever I try to copy the contacts which has some additional field in it it gives me an error "Fail to read advanced information!" and it does not update any other information except first name and the Mobile name.

I have tried PC Suite v2.0741.07, v2.3.0.19G_B0080506, V2_1_.1.4, PhoneSuite 1.0.0.1 but same error.

When I tried using the fly_pc_sync 2.4.8 it stopped giving the error while reading the contacts from the Phone but no additional information is showed when tried to view or add the same.

While adding the contact with some additional field (home number or email ID) in it gives me an error "Fail to update contact from Handset !

Can any one please help me how to get the contacts with additional fields in this China phone ???
Old 09-29-2009, 20:35   #14 (permalink)

Member: 1128909
does anyone know if this phone can be used in landscape mode when browsing the internet?

thank you
Old 10-09-2009, 15:05   #15 (permalink)

no it cant. Only the new version of opera maybe can do this but canttest it