GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > PalmOS /HP and others

PalmOS /HP and others Palm, Treo, Sony CLIÉ, Tungsten, Zire, Handspring and other Palm Operating System based Devic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2008, 15:54   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 666249
Thanks Meter: 1
Anyone know anything about Sandisk 4GB SD cards?? This is the 2nd one I have bought and when I put it in my treo or memory card reader on my PC, it dosen't show anything at all. I have a 1GB Sandisk card and it works great in my treo and PC. Is that weird or is it me?? Well I know I'm weird but that's not the point! Lol.
Old 03-14-2008, 17:23   #2 (permalink)

Member: 712955
Thanks Meter: 0
Anyone have Call Block by Wish Solutions?

UpdateL NVM found the Wish Solutions by lifedrive thanks
Old 03-14-2008, 17:31   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hi, Marcovan, the wish solutions key generator is posted by Lifedrive in post 7259. You can thank him for it.
Old 03-14-2008, 18:51   #4 (permalink)

Member: 712955
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzy2 View Post
Hi, Marcovan, the wish solutions key generator is posted by Lifedrive in post 7259. You can thank him for it.
Thanks Blizzy, after I posted i was like WTF and searched and found it I updated my post to thank him but I'll thank him again :-)
Old 03-14-2008, 18:31   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 718168
Sonork: Treo650 507mhz, Nokia5800
Thanks Meter: 441
Quote:
Anyone know anything about Sandisk 4GB SD cards?? This is the 2nd one I have bought and when I put it in my treo or memory card reader on my PC, it dosen't show anything at all. I have a 1GB Sandisk card and it works great in my treo and PC. Is that weird or is it me?? Well I know I'm weird but that's not the point! Lol.
On my treo 650 with a cooked rom with fat 32, i have two 4gb cards. One is a transcend 150x which is very slow while writing, I now use it has a second hard disc on my Laptop. Now in my Palm I'm using a 4gb Lacor profissional, this one is much faster then the transcend. I have noticed that de SDHD don't work with me. I use the normal 4gb SD. Hope this helps a bit.
Old 03-14-2008, 21:21   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 691050
Thanks Meter: 74
Quote:

Blizzy,

This may help you...I never tried the 4gb card on the 650 only used the 1 GB when I used the phone. Here are some links for what you maybe looking for. The first one is from treocentral about sd cards and the 650.....tons of info there. The second link is for shadowmites hack to get the 4 GB card working properly in the 650. Hope this helps, sorry I can't help you anymore.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/se...archid=7548500

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...shadowmite+4gb
Old 03-14-2008, 21:55   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hey Mike, I'd like to thank you and Castro for the help. I'll look it up on the links that you posted. It is really weird that not even my memory card reader on my PC can read it.......It ***** but not much more I can do about it. Thanks again!

Blizz
Old 03-14-2008, 22:19   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Hey Mike, I'd like to thank you and Castro for the help. I'll look it up on the links that you posted. It is really weird that not even my memory card reader on my PC can read it.......It ***** but not much more I can do about it. Thanks again!

Blizz

Blizz,

I forgot to mention that it could be your card reader in your pc. I'm not sure but I read that the 1 GB cards are considered regular SD cards but the bigger ones ie. 2,4,6 GB cards are considered SDHC HC-high compacity. If your card reader is older it may not support that type of card. You will either need to buy a new card reader or you can try to just stick the card in your palm and use CARDREADER so see it on the PC. Thats what I use to makes things easy when I am using USBMODEM and download a file then if I put it on my card and use UniCMD to install it. I don't know if you have cardreader but here it is. Hope this sheds a little bit of light on your situtation.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CardReader.zip (36.0 KB, 284 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to MIKEJONES13 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2008, 23:46   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hey Mike, just wanted to let you know that I did install card reader on my treo 650, and it still didn't read the 4GB SD card. You may be completely right about my card reader on my pc. I've had my HP Media center for approx 3 years. So maybe it is time for me to upgrade the card reader or something. Again, thanks for the help with that.

Blizz
Old 03-15-2008, 00:30   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Hey Mike, just wanted to let you know that I did install card reader on my treo 650, and it still didn't read the 4GB SD card. You may be completely right about my card reader on my pc. I've had my HP Media center for approx 3 years. So maybe it is time for me to upgrade the card reader or something. Again, thanks for the help with that.

Blizz
OK the very last idea is go to your local bestbuy or electronic store that has laptops out and running casually slide over to one and quickly slide your card in the cardreader. And format it real fast pick the laptop with the fastest processor..LOL. It really should work as long as they don't give you grief...Good luck.
Old 03-15-2008, 00:39   #11 (permalink)

Member: 725389
Does anyone have a key for butler 4.67 I would appreciate any help
Old 03-15-2008, 03:49   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEJONES13 View Post
OK the very last idea is go to your local bestbuy or electronic store that has laptops out and running casually slide over to one and quickly slide your card in the cardreader. And format it real fast pick the laptop with the fastest processor..LOL. It really should work as long as they don't give you grief...Good luck.
Ok, that sounds like a good idea. I'll try it and let you know the results. Thanks.

Blizz
Old 03-18-2008, 04:07   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 678547
Thanks Meter: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEJONES13 View Post
amazing.... do you also know from where i could steal a CF card completely for free????

LD