GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > PalmOS /HP and others

PalmOS /HP and others Palm, Treo, Sony CLIÉ, Tungsten, Zire, Handspring and other Palm Operating System based Devic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 17:52   #8911 (permalink)

Member: 739268
Sonork: Huzair
Thanks Meter: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by handasan10 View Post
here is the link to the web core PCMVA type1 step 3vm4
Juz login with my username and pass that i have emel u...

http://i-raudhah.com/v1/login.html
Hope u enjoy n please use my user and pass for goodies n shre it what u got with the members but not my used id ok.. i believe u will stick to that web after try it out, glad to here from u again juz emel me out..
Old 04-10-2008, 18:52   #8912 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 416272
Thanks Meter: 1,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtyce View Post
HEY YOU GUYS! DO YOU KNOW THAT THE ADMIN OF THIS SITE IS TRYING TO BLOCK/BAN SOME MEMBERS..............YEH, THAT'S RIGHT..........INCLUDING ME!
SO IF YOU GUYS DON'T SEE ME ANYMORE, YOU KNOW WHY?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedrive-n View Post
sadly kingtyce.... i'm in too this time. it happened to me a month ago and now it's happening real seriously
once it says 403 forbidden, i am unable to launch the site for atleast an hour or two.

it happened when i tried to upload an app, it happened when i tried to reply to r_castro and it happened when i tried to change my avtar
all the above today.
but no worries kintyce, me and you can come back like handasan with new names.
if i am permanently blocked, i well choose the user id, lifeflash-ed
LD
PS: had to skip a few of tyce's smilies to include mine
My prob. is that I am unable to attach any files to my posts. However, I don't believe admin is trying to ban anyone (yet). They actually have a thread on banned/temp banned users:
https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f188/

I believe they are having some server difficulties.
Old 04-10-2008, 20:49   #8913 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 666249
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtyce View Post
MY IP IS WORKING AGAIN!!! So no i can log in on my own computer.
good work BLIZZ
See how good I am?? I didn't even do a thing!
As long as you LD, Country, Saber, MikeJ, Castro Etc:the cool newbies on the thread can get on. It's all good.

Blizz!
Old 04-10-2008, 23:05   #8914 (permalink)

Member: 725389
is there any navagation like garmin for the palm centro if so do you know where i can find it please?
Old 04-10-2008, 23:12   #8915 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 691050
Thanks Meter: 74
Hey guys,

Since it is messing with the IP address here are some programs for you....

HideMyIP

Did you know your IP address is exposed every time you visit a website? Your IP address is your online identity.

Key Benefits & Features

Easily Conceal Your IP Address - Just click "Hide IP" and your IP is instantly hidden! Other people see a fake IP, which is not associated with your real IP. Click here to read how it works.

Anonymous Web Surfing - Protect your privacy and cover your tracks! Select from one of our many fake proxy IP addresses for totally anonymous browsing.

KG working Serial and APP for PC
http://rapidshare.com/files/106483044/hideipng.rar

INVISIBLE IP MAP

Invisible IP Map is user-friendly software that masks your real location. Every computer that is connected to the Internet has its own IP address which could easily be located on a map. This program will help you show yourself like you are surfing from another place on the planet.

Product Information

This is a Mask IP software which is used to change your real Internet address while browsing. The software will deliver you fresh anonymous proxy servers every time you decide to click on "Get IP Locations". The main benefit of this software is that you can't be traced when browsing websites. Also if a website is restricted for users from specified country the program can bypass that protection. By hiding your IP you will prevent receiving spam from marketers which know your interests by tracking your IP when browsing websites. You can use web based e-mail to send anonymous e-mail. Post on bulletin boards without displaying your real IP address.

Only For PC....sorry LD

http://rapidshare.com/files/10648338...P_Map_v2.7.rar

ENJOY!
Old 04-10-2008, 23:25   #8916 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedrive-n View Post
thanks to kingT, i got missing sync.

but i need to download the patched version of CS3

well i quit. even though i did find a rapidshare link

that's 'coz all you have to do with those cracked files is place them on top of installed Adobe apps

and i realised that i don't have all the adobe apps for me to place on top of them.

like i don't have acrobat even though i need it the most.

i was provided with a key by MIKEJONES but then again i don't have acrobat. it worked for the rest

now i am downloading a torrent again which has adobe design premium (this has all the three apps that i actually need)

so. no megaupload on a mac. i HAVE TO INSTALL THE SUCKIN' WINDOWS for that.

LD
LD,

What adobe do you need. Here is a list pick some and I'll hook you up with some links.....

Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Adobe Photoshop CS 2 for Mac, Adobe Photoshop Elements V6 MAC OSX UB, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 1.4, Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium Vol. Mac OSX-HOTISO + SN (2.6 GB)
All-new versions of essential creative tools, ALL THE BEST CREATIVE TOOLS TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER...Adobe® Creative Suite® 3 Master Collection combines Adobe Bridge CS3, Adobe Version Cue® CS3, Adobe Device Central CS3, Adobe Stock Photos, Adobe Acrobat® Connect, and Adobe Dynamic Link with:

Adobe InDesign® CS3
Adobe Photoshop® CS3 Extended
Adobe Illustrator® CS3
Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional
Adobe Flash® CS3 Professional
Adobe Dreamweaver® CS3
Adobe Fireworks® CS3
Adobe Contribute®
Adobe After Effects® CS3 Professional
Adobe Premiere® Pro CS3
Adobe Soundbooth CS3
Adobe Encore® CS3,

Adobe® Creative Suite® 3 Web Premium, Design websites intuitively
Adobe GoLive 9 software
Old 04-10-2008, 23:33   #8917 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEJONES13 View Post

INVISIBLE IP MAP

Invisible IP Map is user-friendly software that masks your real location. Every computer that is connected to the Internet has its own IP address which could easily be located on a map. This program will help you show yourself like you are surfing from another place on the planet.

Product Information

This is a Mask IP software which is used to change your real Internet address while browsing. The software will deliver you fresh anonymous proxy servers every time you decide to click on "Get IP Locations". The main benefit of this software is that you can't be traced when browsing websites. Also if a website is restricted for users from specified country the program can bypass that protection. By hiding your IP you will prevent receiving spam from marketers which know your interests by tracking your IP when browsing websites. You can use web based e-mail to send anonymous e-mail. Post on bulletin boards without displaying your real IP address.

Only For PC....sorry LD

http://rapidshare.com/files/10648338...P_Map_v2.7.rar

ENJOY!
I guess it would help if I told you to look in the FIX file and copy the Options/Configurations Settings to the InvisibleIP ROOT FILE. If you don't know where that is open My Computer....next open your C: drive or whatever your HARD DRIVE is....open Program Files.....open InvisibleIP File and paste/drag & drop the Options/Configurations Settings there and your good to go.
Old 04-11-2008, 00:07   #8918 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 719573
Thanks Meter: 12
Hi Gentlemen
Heard Agendus have released ver 12.07 of Agendus professional, I hope our forum has cracked it, if so may i have the crack please. Good day to all
Old 04-11-2008, 01:21   #8919 (permalink)

does anyone have telenav?
Old 04-11-2008, 01:27   #8920 (permalink)

Old 04-11-2008, 02:56   #8921 (permalink)

Member: 691041
Thanks Meter: 4
Light Speed 3.0

Has anyone found a patch for LightSpeed 3.0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_castro View Post
Sorry just one more thing, the crack version of pxa clocker here is not functional. It disables your power button, so you guested it, you can't turn on your palm (you can take out the card and the screen will turn on but this isn't practical). I use the freeware version with a combo, powerup which starts pxa clocker on reset and manually I turn it on.

But any way, what I described on top is my experience. Please don't take this to be the only experience because not all palm devices are the same, benchmark them for yourself with the three overclockers: pxa clocker, warpspeed and lightspeed 3. Would love to see your results.

you can Benchmark with speedy, benchmark, palm pi, pocketmarks, sysint (but it is not very good, in its help files it says to use speedy).

Oh by the way most of these benchmark apps have to be overclocked if you don't clocked the whole system.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:19   #8922 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 457382
Sonork: 700p, Centro, Pre, Evo, I
Thanks Meter: 4,365
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by es3045 View Post

Nope. It's kind of hard to crack because Telenav has to connect to the internet.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:38   #8923 (permalink)

Member: 747246
Does anyone have the landscape program? I know it was posted earlier in the thread, but I need the portrait plug-in (the one for the UX50).
http://www.mobile-stream.com/landscape_info.html
Old 04-11-2008, 05:29   #8924 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 678547
Thanks Meter: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSaber View Post
My prob. is that I am unable to attach any files to my posts. However, I don't believe admin is trying to ban anyone (yet). They actually have a thread on banned/temp banned users:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=188

I believe they are having some server difficulties.
ohhhh..... that's my problem too.

actually, i am also not able to change my avtar

LD
Old 04-11-2008, 05:36   #8925 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 678547
Thanks Meter: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEJONES13 View Post
LD,

What adobe do you need. Here is a list pick some and I'll hook you up with some links.....

Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Adobe Photoshop CS 2 for Mac, Adobe Photoshop Elements V6 MAC OSX UB, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 1.4, Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium Vol. Mac OSX-HOTISO + SN (2.6 GB)
All-new versions of essential creative tools, ALL THE BEST CREATIVE TOOLS TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER...Adobe® Creative Suite® 3 Master Collection combines Adobe Bridge CS3, Adobe Version Cue® CS3, Adobe Device Central CS3, Adobe Stock Photos, Adobe Acrobat® Connect, and Adobe Dynamic Link with:

Adobe InDesign® CS3
Adobe Photoshop® CS3 Extended
Adobe Illustrator® CS3
Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional
Adobe Flash® CS3 Professional
Adobe Dreamweaver® CS3
Adobe Fireworks® CS3
Adobe Contribute®
Adobe After Effects® CS3 Professional
Adobe Premiere® Pro CS3
Adobe Soundbooth CS3
Adobe Encore® CS3,

Adobe® Creative Suite® 3 Web Premium, Design websites intuitively
Adobe GoLive 9 software

all i need is photoshop extended, flash and acrobat 8 pro

well i've already downloaded more than half of the torrent so i think i well go through it

what i really needed was mathematica 6

alll the links i try are dead and all other torrents are like renamed version of por]n pictures which i don't want to waste my time downloading right now

so any idea where i could get mathematica?

i am actually downloading two more programs called mathtype and maple.

but i know none of them match mathematica.

any idea on mathematica?

thank you

LD