GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > PalmOS /HP and others

PalmOS /HP and others Palm, Treo, Sony CLIÉ, Tungsten, Zire, Handspring and other Palm Operating System based Devic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 23:57   #12856 (permalink)
eon
No Life Poster

Member: 774786
Thanks Meter: 1,455

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganes_17 View Post
thanks ninja..... can we post a demo version of an software and get help from anyone for cracking ?

download astro pocket trial here: http://www.softlow.com/palm-os/leisure/astrology/

and reg with 9b54d2e8 or 1f2bdc4

goodluck.
The Following User Says Thank You to eon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2008, 03:33   #12857 (permalink)
eon
No Life Poster

Wheel of Fortune 1.0

atlast this is solve.
credits to subvert

Experience this classic game on your mobile with dazzling graphics, dynamic avatars, special effects and puzzles written by the TV show's staff. Three different game modes make it easy to play anytime - Solo Play, Against Computer and Toss-Up Round. The content is endless, with new downloadable puzzles and a Game of the Day feature. Give Wheel of Fortune Deluxe a spin today!

Features

- Enjoy dazzling graphics, animated game elements, transitions and a realistic interface that simulate the TV show.

- Challenge yourself with game content created by the TV show staff.

- Get fresh daily content with Category of the Day game mode.

- Play a full, 4-round game with 3 modes of play: Solo Play, Against Computer and Toss-Up Rounds.

- Create your own dynamic, emotive avatars that clap and cheer!

- Build Career Stats from your in-game achievements such as Best Round, Best vs. Game, Best Single Game and Best Toss-Up Round.

here: http://rapidshare.com/files/14730566...almOS.zip.html
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to eon For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-22-2008, 03:41   #12858 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 457382
Sonork: 700p, Centro, Pre, Evo, I
Thanks Meter: 4,365
Cool Golden Tee Golf 1.06

Here is a Full version of Golden Tee Golf 1.06............

Credits to SubVert

http://rapidshare.com/files/14730672...C4PDA.rar.html
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kingtyce For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-22-2008, 05:05   #12859 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 453630
Thanks Meter: 1,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtyce View Post
Here is a Full version of Golden Tee Golf 1.06............

Credits to SubVert

http://rapidshare.com/files/14730672...C4PDA.rar.html
Great job finally super game king
The Following User Says Thank You to saj070 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2008, 05:20   #12860 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 708178
Thanks Meter: 1
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by eon View Post
download astro pocket trial here: http://www.softlow.com/palm-os/leisure/astrology/

goodluck.
This is a very nice site with prog I have never saw before.
Thanks for shareing .
Old 09-22-2008, 05:53   #12861 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Has anyone ever used this before and if so, how good did it work for you?
UnDupe 1.7 by www.stevenscreek.com:
There are a variety of circumstances where, through no fault of your own, you'll find that all of the entries in your Palm Pilot are duplicated, triplicated or worse! Just run UnDupe; tap the appropriate buttons, and the duplicates are removed!
Old 09-22-2008, 06:08   #12862 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 416272
Thanks Meter: 1,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by palm_user_2 View Post
Has anyone ever used this before and if so, how good did it work for you?
UnDupe 1.7 by www.stevenscreek.com:
There are a variety of circumstances where, through no fault of your own, you'll find that all of the entries in your Palm Pilot are duplicated, triplicated or worse! Just run UnDupe; tap the appropriate buttons, and the duplicates are removed!
Feel free to try it out yourself...Version 2 is out

1. Install it and run
2. Your serial will be displayed.
3. If you get a 4 digit number, add a zero to the front of it to make it five digits.

RS
Attached Files
File Type: rar UnDupe.211-kg.rar (11.3 KB, 290 views)
Old 09-22-2008, 08:36   #12863 (permalink)
eon
No Life Poster

TextMaster 2.5.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBoyz View Post
Another request,
Do you guys know good software like SonyEricsson or Windows Mobile that will automatically save our previous inserted words into database and will appear later when we insert word..
I've tried TextPlus but does not support auto save features..
Thanks in advance..
or this!

Palm designed some of the new Tungstens with an "expanding case" so you can collapse the unit and hide the Graffiti area. You can do almost everything with the case closed, with one exception - enter text! So if you want to enter something, even just a single digit, you need to slide the case open, use the Graffiti area, then (assuming you prefer to have the unit closed), slide the case closed again. What a pain!
TextMaster solves this problem by using either the "5-way navigator" button, the special "command stroke," or both. Whenever you are in a situation where you need to enter text (either the cursor is blinking or some text is highlighted), just press the "right" button on the navigator (or use the command stroke to access the special icon on the "command bar"). Up pops the onscreen keyboard! Enter your text, tap Done (or press Select on the navigator) and you're done! No need to open and close the case.Just the tool you need to make your new Tungsten that much more productive!

On the Tungsten C and the Treo 600 and 650, there's an actual keyboard. Why would you want to enter text with a stylus on an on-screen keyboard instead? Because if you've already got your stylus in your hand, operating an application (tapping on buttons, menus, etc.), and need to enter a small amount of text, popping up the on-screen keyboard to enter a few characters is a lot faster and more convenient than putting down the stylus, reorienting your hands to operate the keyboard, and then picking the stylus up again to continue using the application.
But wait, there's more!
Just accessing the keyboard still means you still have to type in the text you want to enter! That's fine if you're entering a new name in your Address Book, but so much of what you have to type consists of the same words and phrases.The Palm Date Book lets you set up "repeat events", but what about frequent events which don't occur on any schedule, like a"Dentist appointment" or "Meeting with boss"? SMS applications, email applications, web browsers, and many more - no matter what the application, you'll find yourself typing the same thing over and over.
TextMaster is the answer which will revolutionize the way you use your Palm! Any time you need to enter text in your Palm, in any application, TextMaster lets you popup a list of dozens or even hundreds of your own words and phrases, ready to insert with a single tap! Or popup the on-screen keyboard for additional data entry. Lists of email addresses for quick entry into the "To" field of your outgoing emails. SMS messages. Different signatures for different emails. Standard things like "http://" or ".com" for your web browser. Boilerplate text for emails or memos. Common entries in your DateBook like "Dentist Appt." or "Meeting with boss". All these and lots more - TextMaster can remember them for you, and enter them with one or at most two taps of the stylus (or entirely with the 5-way navigator if you prefer!). Up to 32 "folders" of phrases, each containing up to 32 words or phrases, each as long as 4095 characters, with no limit on the number of lines.
You can even set up application-specific lists of phrases! Create a folder called "Calendar", for example, and when you are in the Calendar app, the phrases in that folder will be displayed immediately, saving you one more step and making the application that much more useful. Create a list of frequently-used email addresses for use in your email application, a bookmark list for use in your web browser, a list of frequent appointments for your calendar, and so on. You won't believe how much easier these applications become with this addition.
No matter what the application, if it involves text entry, and if you ever enter the same text more than once, TextMaster will save you time and make your PalmOS handheld that much more useful.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TextMaster.ZIP (163.6 KB, 383 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to eon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2008, 13:20   #12864 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 858951
Sonork: ganes_17
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by eon View Post

goodluck.

thanks eon for the serial ....... i wish to post one more astro software.... if any master can help me to crack it.......

it available at

http://www.astrocamp.com/download.asp

since the file is 300kb+ i am unable to upload....
kingtyce can you try ?
Old 09-22-2008, 14:34   #12865 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 743791
Sonork: Naruto
Thanks Meter: 102
Till I post this comment, there are still non of the posted application support auto save..
Let me define more on auto save so you guys can have more clear view.. auto save mean when u insert word and once u hit space bar the word will automatically inserted into database, even u type wrongly or short forms. this very helpful when typing SMS where every single short form consider as word.. auto save mean u don't need to add word into database manually or by double tap the word and adding it via pop up menu.
Thanks to Eon for posting the whole application and i hope you will keep up posting the predictive-text application, who knows some of them have hidden setting that I not discover yet..
Please let me know if I miss some of the setting that actually support auto save!
Till now only the best that we could have is TextPlus..
I will keep on trying finding this auto save application and let u guys know the result, hope u guys will keep on posting the matched applications..!
Thanks for Eon and everyone else that help...!
Old 09-22-2008, 14:47   #12866 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSaber View Post
Feel free to try it out yourself...Version 2 is out

1. Install it and run
2. Your serial will be displayed.
3. If you get a 4 digit number, add a zero to the front of it to make it five digits.

RS
I think I am going to give this one a try.
Thank you !!!
Old 09-22-2008, 19:01   #12867 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 457382
Sonork: 700p, Centro, Pre, Evo, I
Thanks Meter: 4,365
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by henryfrance View Post
I want to have chinese-chinese(Simplifier). Who can help me. Thanks.

I have done some searching and I can't find any chinese-chinese (simplified) dictionary for palm os...
Old 09-22-2008, 19:52   #12868 (permalink)

Member: 617338
Thanks Meter: 2
Multi-Tasking?

I know I have seen something on here about this in the past, but now that I am looking for it, I can't find it.

What options are there for "multi-tasking" in the Palm OS. For example, i am browsing in Blazer or Opera and click a link to send an email. That link exits the browser and pops up Chatter. I send the message. Now how can I quickly switch back to where I was in the browser? Is there any utility that does that?
Old 09-22-2008, 20:08   #12869 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 836053
Sonork: guerreiro
Thanks Meter: 79
Unhappy Urgent help

I am facing a huge problem: recently I have installed SafeGuard in my Treo680. It crashed and started to loop infinit reset. I performed a hard reset and tryed to reinstall my backup (I had just done one right before installing it) but as soon as the backup finishes the Treo asks to reset and never stops again.

Does anybody know what file should I delete to stop this (or what to do)?

Thanks
Old 09-22-2008, 20:38   #12870 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 453630
Thanks Meter: 1,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro View Post
I am facing a huge problem: recently I have installed SafeGuard in my Treo680. It crashed and started to loop infinit reset. I performed a hard reset and tryed to reinstall my backup (I had just done one right before installing it) but as soon as the backup finishes the Treo asks to reset and never stops again.

Does anybody know what file should I delete to stop this (or what to do)?

Thanks
use backup file before that as safeguard is part of the last backup file...