GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Trash

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2000, 03:55   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2583
Sonork: 100.88702
Thanks Meter: 203
Post gsmboy IS A V.V.V.V.V.V.V BIG CHEATER AND THIEF * READ THIS STORY AND LAUGH *

HI ALL , I POST A MESSAGE FROM 4 DAYS IN MOTOROLA SECTION AND I WROTE THIS . GO TO READ THIS POST IF U INTERSTED.
SUBJECT : GSMBOY IS A CHEATER . ALL INFO TOMRROW .

- I'LL TELL U EVERYTHING HERE TOO .
FIRST WE TALKED FOR LOOONG TIME ABOUT BUYING FROM HIM EMMIBOX FOR UNLOCK MOTROLA PHONES THEN I DIDN'T ACCEPT TO SEND ANY MONEY TO HIM , THEN I DECIDED TO TELL HIM MY OFFER ABOUT SENDING HIM THE HALF OF PRICE AND HE SEND ME THE MAIN BOX WITHOUT CABLES,MANUALS,ETC PARTS. AND HE AGREED.ALSO HIS PRICE IS : 700 U.S.D ...
- I SENT HIM 350$ VIA WESTERN UNION.
- HE TOLD ME HE WILL SEND VIA FEDEX AND IT WILL TAKE 2 OR 3 DAYS.
- I WAITIED LOONG TIMEE FROM 15/10 UNTILL NOW SENDING HIM E-MAIL EVERYDAY AND HE ALWAYS SAYING " U WILL GET IT AFDTER 2 DAYS , I CALLED FEDEX AND U WILL GET IN 3 DAYS , I CALLED I CALLED "
UNTILL I CALLED FEDEX IN EGYPT HERE AND THEY TOLD ME NOTHING CAME TO HERE TO MY NAME .
- I ASKED HIM TOOO TOO TOOO TOOO TOO MANY TIMES ABOUT SENDING ME TRACKING NUMBER TO CALL FEDEX AND TELL THEM THIS NUMBER.
- BUT HE ALWAYS IGNORE THIS Q.
- AND AT LEAST HE TOLD ME IN THE FORUME IN MY POST . BOX WILL BE N MY HAND IN 2 DAYS.
AND I GOT IT ....
CHECK MY LAST POST IN THE MOTOROLA SECTION. HERE .

Its Ok All .. FINISHED , I GOT THE EMMIBOX .. ITS v.v.v.v.GOOD MAN . THANK U .
Hey All READ ALL THIS INFO AND LAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 - i shocked when my brother told me that he got somthing from somone who asked for me and meet my brother , so he deliver it to my brother ( my brother in a children 12 y.old ) so my brother asks him to give him the phone number or any info. he wrote to him on the box which contain the BEATIFULL EMMIBOX SOME number .

2 - its a v.v.v.small box with the emmi init and out of the box there is paper which says " fedex federal express " just few words and the box don't seem to be from big company like FEDEX.

3 - i called the FEDEX and they told me noone from FEDEX goto my street from years

4 - i called this number which this one wrote on the box and itsn't for FEDEX its HOME. " and i'l l tell the police for this hOme number and they will make the procedures "

5 - at least i opened the small box or " emmibox " hardly.

6 - i found a fake circuit seems to be a charger for mobile or somthing like that., also all the inputs and outputs are 1 DB9 FEMALE and HEADPHONE OUTPUT. .....

U R V STUPID GEMS , if i will connect the computer cable to db9 so where i'll connect the mobile which this headphone sockets contain 3 lines just maybe i'll put the mobile into my video casset first before using your emmi box. U R not SMART ENOUGH IN THIS.

7 - i dunno who is the guy which gave this stupid box to my brother and how he got this paper which says FEDEX .. but sure without any tracking number or anything.

8 - the db9 female and the headphone output socket are not connected to anything in the box.

I HAVE SOMTHING TO SAY NOW ,

FIRST TO YOU GEMS : U EXPECT THAT I AM V.STUPID BUT U DON'T KNOW EGYPTIAN'S SOOOO , IT'S MY TURN NOW TO LET U KNOW WHO IS ME . ( SURE IF U DON'T SEND MONEY BACK IN 2 DAYS ) AND U WON'T SEND MY MONEY AND REALLY REALLY REALLY I LIKE THAT , JUST TO TEACH U A LESSON U WON'T FORGET .

SECUND FOR U ALL FRIENDS HERE : TAKE CARE OF CHEATERS AND HELP ME ALL TO FU*K THIS CHEATER WHICH EXPECT THAT I AM V.STUPID TO SEND HIM THE REST OF MONEY.

HERE ITS THE INFORMATION OF THIS STUPID CHEATER :

NAME : GEMS MARK

HIS WIFE : Julie Persoll " HE TOLD ME TO SEND THE MONEY TO THIS NAME AFTER I WROTE HIS NAME INCORRECT. MAYBE SHE ISN'T HIS WIFE MAYBE HIS BITCH . I DUNNO ! "

E-MAIL : [email protected]

COUNTRY/CITY : USA/FLORIDA

PHONE NUMBER : 1 954 3258342

DO ANYTHING U LIKE WITH THIS GUY ALL UNTIL HE SEE WHAT I'LL DO.

MY MONEY WILL BE BACK GEMS IN 2 DAYS OR .................... I TOLD U BEFORE I AM CRAZY ENOUGH .. AND I KNOW HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK . TRY ME

THANKS ALL.
REGARDS