GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Cyclonebox (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528/)
-   -   Getting in Love with the Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528/getting-love-box-766158/)

sniper007 06-11-2009 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcgckc2002 (Post 4553726)
too much expectations.... you guys may have reasons for buying tools right....

like me, i bought this box just to unlocked dct4++ all versions fast, just thats it... & result was great. only update i was waiting/hoping is unlock support for 3168, other updates i dont care much.

.:Live a Happy Life:.

i support you. you can not have each and every thing in one box. i think the best thing is to have few of them at least 2-3 for Nokia and u will never face a problem when a new phone comes coz it will be supported by at least one of them.

have fun

dasawdee 06-11-2009 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by sniper007 (Post 4553775)
i support you. you can not have each and every thing in one box. i think the best thing is to have few of them at least 2-3 for Nokia and u will never face a problem when a new phone comes coz it will be supported by at least one of them.

have fun

absolutely agreed with u guys, but if u see the official site of box, lots of claims have been made, but in reality not all can be unlocked. Deceiving customers ;)

thasth 06-11-2009 14:36

very good for flashing

my first attempt in cyclone box is e61 start up failed i did flashing
result successful also comparing other tool bb5 flashing its too fast

thx for the cyclonebox

sniper007 06-11-2009 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasawdee (Post 4553958)
absolutely agreed with u guys, but if u see the official site of box, lots of claims have been made, but in reality not all can be unlocked. Deceiving customers ;)

nothing is perfect. as long as it do not kill the phone if it can not be unlocked then it is fine for me and i will be happy with it.

BR;)

moulnisky 06-11-2009 19:41

Guys.. Cyclone is ny 5th Nokia box...

I've UFS-3 - HWK.. my first box.. still love it! used up to yesterday. helped me a lot since I started this job and as multi product box I use it as well to flash other brands as sony or samsung as it is a really reliable box.. I think, once Cyclone will add the .INI use I won't use any more it to flash Nokia mobiles as the speed of Cyclone, using the external VPP and 8Pin cables is incredible.
JAF.. bought with BB5-Box to unlock BB5 and use the INI in flashing when HWK didn't support this function.. been always a nightmare for errors and other problems.. at the end I used the software with HWK and put it in a draw and used only with the DK Credits when needed until Genie give the service for a cheaper price and, at the end, for free.
MT-Box.. bought when they give the BB5+ unlock.. I had a big stock of 5310xm to unlock and bought it to do the job. When they released the solution for SL2 been asked more money for the activation and, after i spent I little fortune about one month before for the package, honest, I didn't like it. At the stage it is now, without the SL2 activation, Cyclone is more powerfull. As well i realised it needs logs for dc4++ and activations for everything so wellcome it as well in my draw.
Genie.. Bought off e-bay time ago for close to nothing and never used cos was faulty the battery package.. when they released the SL2 unlock I fixed it and got the activation and logs.. at the end costed me less then the MT activation and for sure less then 10 DK credits. Still use it to unlock those Rapido SL2 I can't unlock with Cyclone... waiting for the Cyclone update to put it in the draw as well..
Cyclone! my last box.. bought the 1st of may when I had enough to try to use the sx4 with JAF without any chance... the same day went out the major update after a couple of hours with a lot of new capabilities included I never supposed it could have..
After a couple of days,I remember I had to unlock a 6500S that day which normally was a pain as supposed to assemble Genie (It works with an external power supply as the batteries are gone) to do the job or get out of the box mt-box, get the adapter for my jaf cables and spend a quite a bit doing the saffety back-ups before doing the job..
Installed the box, updated the firmware, started the program and in front of me I have a clean window with all the option for the security back-ups in front of me and the unlock button as well.. in one minute i made all the back-ups i needed (and more then i needed i realised afterward) and clicked on unlock.. normally using the Cinek software int the past i was used to shake thinking all the possible classic errors like mobile not found etc etc or withother box the check if it was all perfect but after 3 back-ups made smoothly i said: lets try.. The procedure was fast, smooth perfect! wow! After that I started to spend time on the forum reading about the box capabilities, making test by myself on it and, really, was love!!. If I think It is the cheaper box for nokia I ever bought and how powerfull it is, is easy to understand why is getting market so quickly and why It scares most of the competitors... It will be the NOKIA BOX 2009!!

BR

Alex

dasawdee 06-11-2009 22:25

Alex the unlocking man. New Series on ITV after Xfactor :)

Casting
Alex
MTBox
Cyclone Box
Geniue
What Happend Next?

See episode 2 next week :)

Sponsors Redbull and comparethemarket.com

GSM-XPERTS 06-11-2009 22:34

we are waiting for HUGABLE UPDATES.....