GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2011, 10:46   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
Please help all mx/box user to working whith our card we are stopped!!!

@gbluez,
time ago Manole or you, not remember good, when are started these problem whith Mx/BOX, that Not was reading any Nokia Phone, do u have posted the easy solution whith the cable to Y , but this cable i've searched in all Web and not have found any shop that sell or know this cable.

Now, do u write of change this IC for good work of the BOX, but for end, now is impossible use "Sinchronie Files", is Impossible enter in server Support, (no 1 server enter 5 is working, for change psw, see credits history itc...), is impossible use other interface,now i ASK to u, but first of launch this last update 3.5 rev. 1.4, becouse not have done in mode that ALL MX/BOX user can to use right the BOX, first of cancel the possibility of use the same our card whith other interface?????,

not was be more good and easy, to give to MX/BOX user all these info of change IC, cable Usb itc..., and in the same time continue to working whith our card and other interface, until all problems were solved in this BOX?,

Excuseme my English, but can give to all we the mode of return to use this MX BOX????? or in alternative to use the other interface for one time until all we have done these modific or put the BOX ready for working, thank you
BR
Allumts

THIS CABLE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!!!

Old 10-18-2011, 00:35   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 73565
Thanks Meter: 5,062
- change IC is for damaged box, by users fault. nothing to do with sync or sign.
- the cable you want:
Dual USB 2.0 A Type x2 to USB Mini 5-Pin B Type x1 Y Data and Power Cable for 2.5 Inch Notebook Hard Drive Enclosures

but if you're sure your cable is good, your pc power no need such cable.

Closed Thread