GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/)
-   -   Solution for faulty MXBOX Orange or Green. This is a Poll for MXBOX users. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/solution-faulty-mxbox-orange-green-poll-mxbox-users-1768206/)

gsmdon 05-27-2014 12:59

After running MXKEY app a popup displayed with massage "First sign application" and on clicking on "sign application" following error displayed....

[UnauthorizedFault] Card [C0802B28] is BLOCKED (case id=0xCC02)
please contact your reseller to fix the problem.

gsmdon 05-27-2014 13:00

After running MXKEY app a popup displayed with massage "First sign application" and on clicking on "sign application" following error displayed....

[UnauthorizedFault] Card [C0802B28] is BLOCKED (case id=0xCC02)
please contact your reseller to fix the problem.

venomhotboy 05-28-2014 16:40

I don't know if I am wasting my time writing here... i have read all the post and I have not seen any reply from Manole. But here goes....

I have a green mxbox and green dongle. My smartcard was always in the dongle and I connect the box separately. THey were working fine never any problems. The green dongle broke. So i took the smart card and insert in the green hti box. It works and I still could do my work.

Two days ago I plug in the box and nothing happens, no light no nothing. I was alarmed. So i took out the card and repair my dongle and insert it back and it works. I can still use my dongle but I can't use the box at all again.

I have now read that the box does die after a while, so there is no fix unless i send it back. I want one of the thunder red. Will i get the discount to purchase one? Or should I switch and use a new tool for nokia? I am hoping for a response.

venom
fr jamaica

unlock_masud 05-28-2014 17:13

mxkey team hti speedy flasher interface the request could not be performed because of an io device error how to solve plz help me

allumts 05-28-2014 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by venomhotboy (Post 10339684)
I don't know if I am wasting my time writing here... i have read all the post and I have not seen any reply from Manole. But here goes....

I have a green mxbox and green dongle. My smartcard was always in the dongle and I connect the box separately. THey were working fine never any problems. The green dongle broke. So i took the smart card and insert in the green hti box. It works and I still could do my work.

Two days ago I plug in the box and nothing happens, no light no nothing. I was alarmed. So i took out the card and repair my dongle and insert it back and it works. I can still use my dongle but I can't use the box at all again.

I have now read that the box does die after a while, so there is no fix unless i send it back. I want one of the thunder red. Will i get the discount to purchase one? Or should I switch and use a new tool for nokia? I am hoping for a response.

venom
fr jamaica

Bro, buy a Best Atf Box, leave these cheater peoples, is dead project and Manole get only Colours...Atf get Update and Best solution..:D

venomhotboy 05-28-2014 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by allumts (Post 10339815)
Bro, buy a Best Atf Box, leave these cheater peoples, is dead project and Manole get only Colours...Atf get Update and Best solution..:D

Ok thank you bro. I guess I have to switch and done. I really did liked the HTI box.

santoshlove20 05-30-2014 02:27

i have 2 green or 3 orange box so i found new red box for free

or more discount

Sukh007 05-30-2014 05:28

i have 2 green box so i found new red box how much disscount for me

mubashar753 05-30-2014 06:36

Sir Manole plz add main IC. pics

allumts 05-30-2014 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by mubashar753 (Post 10343009)
Sir Manole plz add main IC. pics

Hi to all,
WHY not want understand that is DEAD project?...also you have PLASTIC COLOURS working haven't Any Sw or support for working...have only a Plastic Colour in your handles...switch to Serious Team and Support

s.jafer 06-01-2014 20:18

Ha,ha,ha,,,, this colour box is only use for .. Desined ice cupe ,,
keep in freezer,,

Shivani mobile 06-02-2014 14:08

Dear sir I have Two box Green & Orange.Both box Are dead.Then I purchased new thunder box.I run its in old setup but it show this problem----
Error
MxKey Team HTI SPEEDY Flasher Interface 4
The request could not be performed because od an I/O device error

& where to send my old box for repairs

Thanks

willydewi 06-06-2014 04:02

this is dead project ,i hope admin can banned manole and put manole into the list of cheater

mkteletronics 06-19-2014 17:05

i observed one thing that mx key team makes us fool they put some wrong data to our mx boxes wile software checks for daily update i observed this for 3 green boxes gone dead then i brought a new orange box it also gone dead after three days
who is resposible for this
mx teaem makes a ciber crime for this
i think we should aproach for coart for this crime

KARABO 06-30-2014 18:56

Just leave this box and buy atf box. then you are safe.