GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/)
-   -   Solution for faulty MXBOX Orange or Green. This is a Poll for MXBOX users. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550/solution-faulty-mxbox-orange-green-poll-mxbox-users-1768206/)

shamnad 01-23-2014 04:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by MANOLE (Post 10034167)
Hi,

To make it once again clear:
We have nothing to do with this faulty boxes (no LED blinking), it is a bug in main IC.
Faulty MXBOX Orange or Green what is not more working (no LED blinking) can NOT be repaired by any software.

The only possible repair methods are:

1. To send boxes back to us to repair it.
This will have a very small fee, fee close to the IC market price.

How do we repair them? We change main IC and we reprogram the IC with new boot same like we do in the production process.

2. To send the IC to that users who want to repair their boxes by themselves.
This will also have a very small fee, fee close to the IC market price.

Since the BUG exist in this IC, also the repaired boxes will get problem in near feature, that is why I do not see this as a solution. But if there are users who are willing for this solution I am open.

The solution I see as reasonable and convenient for all is:
3. To give a discounted price, for MXBOX THUNDER, to end-users who had MXBOX Orange or Green and we already started this for each user we sent emails with discount coupon.

Why I consider this best solution?
Because in near future we will have a new software add-on for MXBOX what can be supported only in MXBOX THUNDER.
In the new box description is stated this:
6. Specially designed hardware for easy and fast measurements of voltage and currents, will enable users (with future release special software) to repair many hardware problems on Nokia (and other brands) phones.

Please vote. Any other sugestions are welcome.

BR,
Manole

Hello sir
I have one orange box and two green boxes.How much the discount price.

CoMoBat 01-23-2014 20:51

You must first gain the trust of users with solutions to repair the burned box and then come and speak about new box...

mx box was a good box for users ...

please solve this problem, then go on new box!

ABDULMANAN 01-24-2014 18:18

no need to repair because it will not work in future

We want discount by local resaller because i have 3 dead boxes green and orange

shashidileep 01-24-2014 20:28

hi..
mr.manole..
i have dead 02 orange hti boxes & one working mxkey..can u tell me hw about discount?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

maxpro12 01-25-2014 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABDULMANAN (Post 10044272)
no need to repair because it will not work in future

We want discount by local resaller because i have 3 dead boxes green and orange

YES, we want to discount from local reseller

.:Ripgsm:. 01-25-2014 10:13

Hi, Manole,
Again and again to delete the post!!!
that Rules I violated in this section now to cancel my opinion?
to be correct, you have to leave running "NEW UPDATE SW" with all the OLD and NEW Box, Green, Orange, Red itc ... NO Team in the World launch a new HW/SW and blocks his other BOX ...... (loock Atf, Ufs itc..)
Every 6 months we throw in the trash and buy another one BOX with just a $ 5 discount on 59/61 $, the cost of the new color, but there appears to be correct? ... on my part to these conditions you can keep your red BOX ... just enough for you xxx new user instead of xxx.xxx users ... glad you all happy
Regards
Ripgsm

P.d. Manole, remember that thou hast MR Raskal accused of killing her JAF because prepared the project JAF2, now what are you doing?:eek:

-gayang- 01-25-2014 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Ripgsm:. (Post 10045382)
P.d. Manole, remember that thou hast MR Raskal accused of killing her JAF because prepared the project JAF2, now what are you doing?:eek:

Actully Raskal did not kill Jaf, he just left it, because some is always cracking for it..

MIKI 01-25-2014 13:05

One more hti box dead!!!I check all component around..Problem is in main ic..

excessive 01-25-2014 13:52

you mean.. problem is in the mcu sw... :)

Syifa.Cell 01-25-2014 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxpro12 (Post 10045287)
YES, we want to discount from local reseller

Yes me too, I have 2 box (green and orange) dead, I hope reseller local can support my coupon discount

.:Ripgsm:. 01-25-2014 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by -gayang- (Post 10045510)
Actully Raskal did not kill Jaf, he just left it, because some is always cracking for it..

Hi i know ALL OLD history from SW for p-key and Hw module killed by Manole, mine was only a further proof of how many lies told this manole

rajusethi 01-25-2014 16:02

DEAR sir i already chnage 3 boxs 2 of them work only one week how can i trust ur new box will not dead . box got dead coz off ur bugy frimware update its not castumer fault .what about new box its not easy to trust ur new thing so plz make it clear whats ur next plane about box warienty

.:Ripgsm:. 01-25-2014 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by excessive (Post 10045999)
you mean.. problem is in the mcu sw... :)

Yes of course.... one of my ORANGE box is working to 100% becouse i NEVER have installed latest SW, only "SINCRONYZZE FILE", but cannot use becouse no there any SW that not destroy or killed....buyng other colour? WHY?...for to have collection of colours killed when manole want to make more money?..no thanx, i've my Hw payed.....and WANT MY SW UPDATATE FOR FREE, any discount or false IC BUG, i've PAYED MY BOX!!!!!

nathan111284 01-25-2014 16:39

Waiting for anouncement,.................

chinnivardan 01-25-2014 17:10

Yes We want discount by local resaller i have 2 dead boxes green and orange