GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Cruiser Suite (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f569/)
-   -   how to change k700 to k700 empty board. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f569/how-change-k700-k700-empty-board-206777/)

wintesla 05-16-2005 17:19

how to change k700 to k700 empty board.

which IC store OTP IMEI ,,,i change FLASH IC the OTP IMEI still exist..

please help me...

now change K700 IMEI only this way....bos i want change K700 IMEI ....i know this way is very stupid...

Lead 05-17-2005 04:55

There are two flash chips. Only one of them contains the OTP IMEI.

Your way of changing flash chip is not stupid but it is the only way because I am not willing to make an IMEI changer for new SE (or whatever else) phones.

wus2000 05-17-2005 07:13

But SEtool2 can writhe OTP IMEI for the new SE platform?

@LEAD, what chip in T610 contains the IMEI? Is it expensive to replace it with a new chip?

arash111 05-17-2005 08:02

in t610 (old avr based phone) you don't need to change the flash chip if you want to change the imei,

you have the possibility to rewrite the gdfs imei and disable the otp imei.

ps. setool2 can only fill otp imei on EMPTYBOARDS until now. ;)

SonycodeS 05-17-2005 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lead

Your way of changing flash chip is not stupid but it is the only way because I am not willing to make an IMEI changer for new SE (or whatever else) phones.

Not that i personaly think IMEI-changing is a good thing but wasnt this a feature that you said where going to be implemented in Cruiser?:eek:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...15&postcount=6

qwerthj 05-17-2005 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.C.A.B
Not that i personaly think IMEI-changing is a good thing but wasnt this a feature that you said where going to be implemented in Cruiser?:eek:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...15&postcount=6

I was buy Cruiser, and not SETool, because i read this list. But now maybe i will sell my cruiser, and buy a PBB/GTI. Maybe Lead will make IMEI chaning in Cruiser, but only if this released in another tool. Fighter/Cruiser owners lose poll position aforetime...

WBR

wintesla 05-17-2005 16:44

Quote:

thanks lead..
we waiting for CRUISER upgrade...when the CRUISER can support K750 ??
is k750 use another system..

evan_silbert 05-17-2005 19:56

Have you even seen a locked k750??

shaaker 05-17-2005 20:08

Yes,in Hungary 2 weeks and aviable with Pre paid card

cheers

br shaaker

shaaker 05-17-2005 20:14

Quote:

Hmm,excuse me Mr.Lead .You forgot your promise?Just Two phrase from 17

changing IMEI [no difficulty estimate, high priority]
flash empty:k700,s700,z1010,v800......... [medium, critical]

br shaaker

evan_silbert 05-17-2005 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaaker
Yes,in Hungary 2 weeks and aviable with Pre paid card

cheers

br shaaker

I stand corrected. :)

Maybe it will be released in America by 2009. I will see imports in 2007 :D

zakovb 07-05-2005 19:10

@LEAD ..you have broken your promise..you said that IMEI change option will be available as a option to have on cruiser..i bought the fighter because it HAD THE OPTION TO ENABLE IMEI CHANGE...YOU KNOW THAT PB 2.2 WORKS AND IS FREELY AVAILABLE ON THE NET AND IT ONLY USES A T28 Cable ..i tested it on a K700i..it read codes and it directly unlocked as well.
so what is the point buying your CRUISER if it does not have FULL CAPABILITY..
i might as throw fighter 4.43 in the rubbish tip .. just keep my T28 cable and USE PB 2.2 simple software or just buy the nemsis clip at 90usd...
LEAD my friend you will loose sales...
Lead what i suggest you implement imei change and see how many customers choose the option of imei change implement.
personally i prefer FULL CAPABLITY...I hope you have the OPTION OF CHANGE IMEI ENABLE for those customers wishing to have this option.i
i am waiting so i will buy cruiser...if it does NOT have that option..i will use nemesis clip or use PB 2.2 or 2.4....IF IT DOES HAVE FULL CAPABLITY I WILL ...THEN I WILL BUY IT..i hope you do have that option as promised.

sven.soltermann 07-05-2005 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by zakovb
@LEAD ..you have broken your promise..you said that IMEI change option will be available as a option to have on cruiser..i bought the fighter because it HAD THE OPTION TO ENABLE IMEI CHANGE...YOU KNOW THAT PB 2.2 WORKS AND IS FREELY AVAILABLE ON THE NET AND IT ONLY USES A T28 Cable ..i tested it on a K700i..it read codes and it directly unlocked as well.
so what is the point buying your CRUISER if it does not have FULL CAPABILITY..
i might as throw fighter 4.43 in the rubbish tip .. just keep my T28 cable and USE PB 2.2 simple software or just buy the nemsis clip at 90usd...
LEAD my friend you will loose sales...
Lead what i suggest you implement imei change and see how many customers choose the option of imei change implement.
personally i prefer FULL CAPABLITY...I hope you have the OPTION OF CHANGE IMEI ENABLE for those customers wishing to have this option.i
i am waiting so i will buy cruiser...if it does NOT have that option..i will use nemesis clip or use PB 2.2 or 2.4....IF IT DOES HAVE FULL CAPABLITY I WILL ...THEN I WILL BUY IT..i hope you do have that option as promised.

If lead implement IMEI changing, we will never have new updates!

hakima 07-05-2005 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by sven.soltermann
If lead implement IMEI changing, we will never have new updates!

Do you want to talking about the LAW?

Best regards

MG77 07-05-2005 20:15

Rumours that certain people has it makes me sick! Maybe it is just rumours but just the thought of selected people having this capability makes me :mad: