GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cruiser Team Products > Cruiser Suite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2004, 20:34   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17711
Thanks Meter: 1,858
Exclamation Only one question to Lead to make decision on upgrading to Cruiser...

Hello, dear Lead!

All we know who you are and what can you do. We all know you as a skillfull and trustable developper. But only one question to you based on Zulea reaction....

Let us imagine, tomorrow Zulea release source code for unlocking all new SE (he will cheat his own DIV customers in this case, but we all know, he can do this without any problems). Let us imagine also, millions of freeware solutions will appear at once.

Will you continue to support Cruiser customers in spite of such situation at least for a year (I mean you will not stop Cruiser development and will not force your users to move to a new software/dongle unless Slumberger protection you use will be cracked (It's almost impossible thing, but... )?

If you will, so my answer is - I will upgrade to Cruiser.

Everyone knows, that using free solutions can sometimes be dangerous, so, in this case, why I need to wait for free releases made by unknown developpers, if I can purchase wonderfull Lead's solution? I think every GSM unlocking professional is thinking like me. Nobody like free software because of no support and possible phones damage.....except of "sunday unlockers, of course...

Please answer to us in this thread, I'm sure your answer is very valueble for all of us...

Old 12-12-2004, 20:55   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 45814
Thanks Meter: 34
Yes please Lead, if you say that you still make support then I am going to get it too

Br
Bernie

Old 12-12-2004, 20:58   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 51190
Thanks Meter: 0
I won't answer for Lead, but I will give my own quick opinion...

I think the unlock solution will be free eventually, but nothing will come close to Cruiser for it's excellent flashing capabilities. Remember, we can do advanced manipulation to the GDFS, security zone, camera shutter sound silencing, hidden air time removal, etc. Don't forget about decustomizations and phone conversions, either. Nothing comes close!

Cruiser won't be cracked, we know that.

Many programs were released that could partially do what Fighter does, but Lead still supported us and didn't shut the project down. Where do you think RSA-patched firmwares for T610 came from? Without Fighter, would anyone have a patched R6C005?

The team will continue to support us! Lead has had plenty of opportunities to walk away, but he continues to give us new and innovative features (DSS-25 support, P900 conversion, etc, etc).

You are a professional, and require a professional solution (not some junk terminator dongle). You won't be disappointed with Cruiser and its capabilities, just how you have not been disappointed with Fighter and its capabilities!

Cruiser is not for Sunday unlockers. Those people can wait for Zulea (IF he actually releases something). BTW, Zulea REALLY wants a Cruiser card badly. He's offering 1000 Euro!!!

Old 12-12-2004, 21:06   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Thank you, Mr. Anlog! I think exactly like you described.
But I'd like to see Mr. Lead's answer, nevertheless...

Old 12-12-2004, 21:46   #5 (permalink)
arash111

Member:
Sure cruiser team give 1 year support, and i think many of members of this board is gonna pay but what would you do in such kind of cases if after one year you have to pay same as this procedure .. exactly what happend this year ?

Old 12-12-2004, 22:32   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 83
Thanks Meter: 1
I have nothing against Cruiser or Fighter but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by anlog
Where do you think RSA-patched firmwares for T610 came from? Without Fighter, would anyone have a patched R6C005?
answer here is YES, it was possible without Fighter.

Old 12-12-2004, 22:38   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 51190
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFlood
I have nothing against Cruiser or Fighter but...

answer here is YES, it was possible without Fighter.
I agree. The point I was trying to make was that Lead released those patched firmwares to the world first. Then, instead of others patching them, they just ripped them from a phone flashed with Lead's firmware and converted them to SBN format...

Did it not happen this way?

Old 12-12-2004, 22:43   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 83
Thanks Meter: 1
Exactly in that way.

Old 12-12-2004, 22:55   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araashs
Sure cruiser team give 1 year support, and i think many of members of this board is gonna pay but what would you do in such kind of cases if after one year you have to pay same as this procedure .. exactly what happend this year ?
If you dont do that amount of money in one year then dont get it,
But then i dont think that it is right way for you and do bussines.
Even an sundayunlocker can do that amount of money without problem

Br
Bernie

P.S jag sålde K700i for 3000:- bara så du vet(Utan DVD)

Old 12-13-2004, 01:09   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 39014
Thanks Meter: 7
I agree 2 .. But when will cruiser be launched ?

Dear friends ..

I agree with anlog's openion .. and I am Fighetr lover too...

and I like to pay to get professional tools for my work to be done in a professionally way.

I have a quiestion to Lead and his team ... when will teh Cruiser be launched ???

is there a time table ... or launching day ????

Thanks ...

Raffi

Old 12-13-2004, 01:36   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 42570
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsoo7
Dear friends ..

I agree with anlog's openion .. and I am Fighetr lover too...

and I like to pay to get professional tools for my work to be done in a professionally way.

I have a quiestion to Lead and his team ... when will teh Cruiser be launched ???

is there a time table ... or launching day ????

Thanks ...

Raffi
It already has been launched!

Mizar is hard at work dealing with resellers at the moment, sorting out who will carry Cruiser and all the other associated work that goes with it. Please read this thread by Anlog to answer most of your questions.

You can already order Cruiser from I-Phone.org (for example), have a look at the list of resellers on the Cruiser homepage and contact them for availability.

Old 12-13-2004, 16:10   #12 (permalink)
arash111

Member:
@Bernie
He he .

BTW: I have already purchased on a cruiser .. dont worry

ENGLISH ONLY!!!!

Last edited by [MoOkIe]; 12-13-2004 at 16:36.

Old 12-13-2004, 18:30   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araashs
@Bernie
He he .

BTW: I have already purchased on a cruiser .. dont worry

ENGLISH ONLY!!!!
So have I .....................

Old 12-14-2004, 08:59   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Our discussion moved aside and the question is still unanswered....

Old 12-15-2004, 23:04   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I would like to ask Lead or Mizar when they think full support for V800 is going to be added to the soft? Becouse this phone here in sweden is a BIG seller.

Br
Bernie