GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cruiser Team Products > D-Unlock Suite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2007, 05:03   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 126086
Sonork: 100.113901
Thanks Meter: 232

d client means pay dollars...

very nice soft with logs of course...
Old 08-29-2007, 07:17   #32 (permalink)

Member: 83237
Sonork: 100.1577738
Thanks Meter: 61
where is support for pda flashing unlocking ?????????????????
Old 08-29-2007, 08:51   #33 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 19327
Thanks Meter: 45
Why do i think,Mizar will dont answer......?
Old 08-29-2007, 08:59   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 84710
Thanks Meter: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBond View Post
and if you bought cruiser 06 ... so you have to use setool2lite?!

shame on cruiserteam
the bad thing is that i have a useless cruiser pro 16 version 6
Old 08-29-2007, 09:00   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 194651
Thanks Meter: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by **RAJESH** View Post
where is support for pda flashing unlocking ?????????????????
pda flashing and unlocking not supported with d-client yet
Old 08-29-2007, 13:22   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 60001
Sonork: 100.106474
Thanks Meter: 151
hm, don`t understand for who is D-client.....another flashclient??? yeah thats what we all urgent need
Wotan, Kulankendy, Davinci, Multiserver,GOT......Now cruiser is nothing more than an "usual" serverclient......

sorry since story with card-id 06, 07 cruiser is out of business.....maybe sometimes is better to do what customers want

best regards and good luck
Old 08-29-2007, 13:52   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 235905
Sonork: 100.1580742:mamomogon03
Thanks Meter: 145
Another mark for strategic market for non-user of dongle. I already told that this what meant for all...

mamo
Old 08-29-2007, 14:02   #38 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 13335
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by *phone-company* View Post
hm, don`t understand for who is D-client.....another flashclient??? yeah thats what we all urgent need
Wotan, Kulankendy, Davinci, Multiserver,GOT......Now cruiser is nothing more than an "usual" serverclient......

sorry since story with card-id 06, 07 cruiser is out of business.....maybe sometimes is better to do what customers want

best regards and good luck
Flashing is now free to Cruiser+ users so why not make a server for end users or low users to flash a phone?
Old 08-29-2007, 15:16   #39 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 62561
Thanks Meter: 706
Deleted by : Mizar
Reason : Not a proper section. This thread is related only to D-Client. Any other tool promotion will be deleted.

Last edited by Mizar; 08-29-2007 at 17:11.
Old 08-29-2007, 17:17   #40 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Do you think that iīm making promotion by another tool? Donīt joke. Thereīs my only simple question about D-Client: Why donīt you put D-Client FOR FREE WITHOUT LOGS to Cruiser 06 ID owners?

b.r.

Cryspim
Old 08-29-2007, 17:28   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 67277
Thanks Meter: 5,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryspim View Post
Do you think that iīm making promotion by another tool? Donīt joke. Thereīs my only simple question about D-Client: Why donīt you put D-Client FOR FREE WITHOUT LOGS to Cruiser 06 ID owners?

b.r.

Cryspim
Why should we put D-Client for free to Cruiser 06 cards owners since we officially stopped support for these cards? If you have -06 card, you can buy cheap logs for D-Client, or buy monthly unlimited account for few dollars, or buy Cruiser+ card to have flashing for free or to buy any other tool you want use. Asking us to add something for free to old Cruiser 06 cards which was supported for more than 2 years (without need to pay any extra money and to which we added many features which even wasn't promised to be added) but are not supported any more, that is really joke.

D-Client is tool which was introduced now and will be supported by many interesting features very soon. If you like it or not. And if you have Cruiser+, SeTool, Universalbox or you simply do not want to use it, than D-Client is not for you.
Old 08-29-2007, 17:35   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster

D-Client is non-card, simple download/use, tool which can flash, customize SEMC based phones, soon will be unlocking SEMC based phones and with highes probability will support also other cellular phones.

Prices are simple. One operation = flash+customization = 0.5 credits needed. Here is pricelist of logs:

qty 0.5 - 9 : 5 USD/log (1 operation (0.5 log) = 2.5 usd)
qty 10 - 49 : 3 USD/log (1 operation (0.5 log) = 1.5 usd)
qty 50 - 99 : 2.5 USD/log (1 operation (0.5 log) = 1.25 usd)
qty 100- 499: 2 USD/log (1 operation (0.5 log) = 1 usd)
qty 500- 999: 1.8 USD/log (1 operation (0.5 log) = 0.9 usd)
qty 1000-more: 1.6 USD/log (1 operation (0.5 log) = 0.8 usd)

For those who don't want to be limited by number of processed phones there are Monthly Unlimited Accounts for only 10 credits (30 USD max.)

Logs can be bought here:

http://www.cruiserlogserver.com/distributor.html

Br,

Mizar
Cruiser Team

Last edited by Mizar; 08-29-2007 at 19:13.
Old 08-29-2007, 18:16   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 545165
Thanks Meter: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizar View Post
Why should we put D-Client for free to Cruiser 06 cards owners since we officially stopped support for these cards? If you have -06 card, you can buy cheap logs for D-Client, or buy monthly unlimited account for few dollars, or buy Cruiser+ card to have flashing for free or to buy any other tool you want use. Asking us to add something for free to old Cruiser 06 cards which was supported for more than 2 years (without need to pay any extra money and to which we added many features which even wasn't promised to be added) but are not supported any more, that is really joke.

D-Client is tool which was introduced now and will be supported by many interesting features very soon. If you like it or not. And if you have Cruiser+, SeTool, Universalbox or you simply do not want to use it, than D-Client is not for you.
MIZAR it dont matter what you give Free or at cost through logs, you will always have unsatisfied customers that make loads of money wiith their cruiser, but they still expect YOU and LEAD to to work for nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2007, 19:21   #44 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizar View Post
Why should we put D-Client for free to Cruiser 06 cards owners since we officially stopped support for these cards?
Well, my english is not good enough to make my point clearly. Hope you understand. But i will try to explain. When other tools made important functions (like unlock by patch and others stuff) Cruiser was STOPPED IN TIME, and we, -06 *******rs, was paciently waiting for upgrades. But, when you make something to be equal to another tools, you simple make it PAID, and ignore completely us (-06 *******rs). So, a minnimal point of considering would be not ignore us, that was waiting with pacience. I have some other tools (like UB and SETool), and i still think that Cruiser is the best. But, you insist in do not consider this. Old *******rs are not *******rs anymore, in your point of view. Make a simple thing like put "customization" for free to your old *******rs must be a painfull thing for your pocket.

b.r.

Cryspim
Old 08-29-2007, 19:37   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryspim View Post
Well, my english is not good enough to make my point clearly. Hope you understand. But i will try to explain. When other tools made important functions (like unlock by patch and others stuff) Cruiser was STOPPED IN TIME, and we, -06 *******rs, was paciently waiting for upgrades. But, when you make something to be equal to another tools, you simple make it PAID, and ignore completely us (-06 *******rs). So, a minnimal point of considering would be not ignore us, that was waiting with pacience. I have some other tools (like UB and SETool), and i still think that Cruiser is the best. But, you insist in do not consider this. Old *******rs are not *******rs anymore, in your point of view. Make a simple thing like put "customization" for free to your old *******rs must be a painfull thing for your pocket.

b.r.

Cryspim
Frankly, your post is out of topic. I will not delete it this time (even if it belongs to Market Feedback section), but things you are talking about here were discussed many times at forum. Maybe you can use search to see all my messages to this topic... All the time there comes another person with such "suggestions" to us, what we should do, what we should put free for all... Cruiser - 06 is not supported anymore !!! Feedback from users of Cruiser 07 cards to our support can be found for example here:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=436560

and History of support can be found here:

http://www.microengineers.cc/cruiser/news.php

Moreover we are preparing new core for Cruiser+ with many interesting features. Asking us to add free featires for 06 cards users is just a waste of time. If you still don't understand why, read again all my messages in this thread, in history of our forum section and or simply this message.

BR,

Mizar,
Cruiser Team

PS: All -06 users can buy CHEAP LOGS or Montly Account to make cheap flashing by using D-Client, or buy Cruiser Plus (-07) card to have it standalone (without connection or extra logs need), or use any other tool according to what they prefer. There is a freedom to choose.