GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cruiser Team Products > D-Unlock Suite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2007, 19:46   #46 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 67277
Thanks Meter: 5,588

Again, here is pricelist:

D-Client is non-card, simple download/use, tool which can flash, customize SEMC based phones, soon will be unlocking SEMC based phones and with highes probability will support also other cellular phones.

Prices are simple. One operation = flash+customization = 0.5 credits needed. Here is pricelist of logs:

qty 0.5 - 9 : 5 USD/log (1 operation (0.5 log) = 2.5 usd)
qty 10 - 49 : 3 USD/log (1 operation (0.5 log) = 1.5 usd)
qty 50 - 99 : 2.5 USD/log (1 operation (0.5 log) = 1.25 usd)
qty 100- 499: 2 USD/log (1 operation (0.5 log) = 1 usd)
qty 500- 999: 1.8 USD/log (1 operation (0.5 log) = 0.9 usd)
qty 1000-more: 1.6 USD/log (1 operation (0.5 log) = 0.8 usd)

For those who don't want to be limited by number of processed phones there are Monthly Unlimited Accounts for only 10 credits (30 USD max.)

Logs can be bought here:

http://www.cruiserlogserver.com/distributor.html

Br,

Mizar
Cruiser Team
Old 08-29-2007, 20:08   #47 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 62561
Thanks Meter: 706
@Mizar: OK. I will not talk about it anymore, because i understand that you are not interested in my point of view. You decide that would not support Cruiser -06 anymore, and itīs you final decision. So, i will not buy a -07 ID ou D-client. I will just use another tool. Itīs my right like *******r to choice the tool that i want. My first option was Cruiser. Was. Anyway, thanks to considering.

b.r.

Cryspim
Old 08-29-2007, 20:17   #48 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryspim View Post
@Mizar: OK. I will not talk about it anymore, because i understand that you are not interested in my point of view. You decide that would not support Cruiser -06 anymore, and itīs you final decision. So, i will not buy a -07 ID ou D-client. I will just use another tool. Itīs my right like *******r to choice the tool that i want. My first option was Cruiser. Was. Anyway, thanks to considering.

b.r.

Cryspim
No problem friend, as I told before. It is freedom to choose and if you want to use different tool, go ahead. I am just curious who will keep giving you things for free. Don't forget that this is market, people don't do proffesional tools for free. And free tools' support will not last forever. Only until programmers will make profit somehow (flashes support servers, sell 1 account so you can use "free" tool, advertisements, e-mails, ....). This is reality.

Anyway, if you want, i can make for you 1 monthly unlimited account for our D-Client for free as a gift so you don't need to buy new tool and wait for upcoming news . Just send me PM that you want it.
Old 08-29-2007, 21:50   #49 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 404435
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizar View Post
No problem friend, as I told before. It is freedom to choose and if you want to use different tool, go ahead. I am just curious who will keep giving you things for free. Don't forget that this is market, people don't do proffesional tools for free. And free tools' support will not last forever. Only until programmers will make profit somehow (flashes support servers, sell 1 account so you can use "free" tool, advertisements, e-mails, ....). This is reality.

Anyway, if you want, i can make for you 1 monthly unlimited account for our D-Client for free as a gift so you don't need to buy new tool and wait for upcoming news . Just send me PM that you want it.
Dear Mizar i think u just a little wrong.
The market is on the best way to hell!
Old 08-29-2007, 23:01   #50 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoline View Post
Dear Mizar i think u just a little wrong.
The market is on the best way to hell!
Thank you for your opinion based on your long-term experience from GSM market . Maybe I am not who is little wrong here ... You surely know that similar situations on market happened many times in history (DIV, USB-Smart, ...) and we are still here.

Moreover with good support for owners of Cruiser Plus, check here: http://www.microengineers.cc/cruiser/features.php?id=C

and new product - non-card flasher D-Client - with positive results from testing confirmed by forum members here: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=434934

Again, D-Client doesn't finish at CHEAP FLASHING. Very soon we will come with new features. Than you can judge the power of market.

G'Nite !

Last edited by Mizar; 08-29-2007 at 23:53.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:50   #51 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
I am just curious who will keep giving you things for free. Don't forget that this is market, people don't do proffesional tools for free. And free tools' support will not last forever. Only until programmers will make profit somehow (flashes support servers, sell 1 account so you can use "free" tool, advertisements, e-mails, ....). This is reality.
No my friend. I donīt want it "for free". I have a Cruiser ID06 and i PAID for it! So, itīs not for free! I donīt like "free tools", because only "sunday unlockers" win in this game. Like i was read in some place, "if you make a tool so easy that any idiot can operate it, only idiots will operate it". I was just def*****ng the interests of some brazilian friends that do not have -07 id Cruiser, but iīm jst wasting my time. No problem about it. Not for me. Anyway, many thanks for your offer. Please check your PM. I have an "offer" for you too.

b.r.

Cryspim
Old 08-30-2007, 10:25   #52 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 388002
Thanks Meter: 6
well mr mizar i'm 06 user can i use d-clinet with my old credits i tried to do that but the server gave me
Unknown user or incorrect password. (CCC91D0E)
thx in adv
Old 08-30-2007, 11:04   #53 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiobashar View Post
well mr mizar i'm 06 user can i use d-clinet with my old credits i tried to do that but the server gave me
thx in adv
Only your original logs reseller can transfer existing logs to a new Client account. He will create for you a new Client account and transfer there your existing credits.
Old 08-30-2007, 14:11   #54 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 383021
Thanks Meter: 5
How To Tranfer Log to D-Client Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiobashar View Post
thx in adv
On User Part
------------
Read your Card_ID or User_ID and send this to your reseller.

Please use same email you register Log account from which you want to transfer out.

Reason : Reseller would only send new User_ID and New pass of D-client to same email only to make sure the transfer is initiated from same owner.

(Reseller please take this precaution to prevent wrong transfer to different people, unless you know the person personally and you remember their account, anyway reseller are responsible for the transfer issue)

On Reseller Part.
---------------
Part 1 : Take back the log
Login Reseller Admin Page ---> under Users, click [My Users] ----> locate the account by Card_ID or User_ID ( click [Search] ) ----> cross check email of the account is same to email that send the transfer request --->
click [Add Credit] ---> key in -ve amount log that need to minus from the account (eg. if want transfer 10 log, then key in -10) -->click [Add] (This will minus 10 log from the account and reseller will take back the 10 log]

Part 2 : Create Client Account and transfer back the log.
Under Users click [Add User] ---> Choose [Client] option (hence No Card_ID is required) ---> key in amount of log to add as well as the owner's email (use the same email) ---> click [Add]

Transfer is done.
Old 08-30-2007, 22:18   #55 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 76978
Thanks Meter: 15
Quote:
Well, my english is not good enough to make my point clearly. Hope you understand. But i will try to explain. When other tools made important functions (like unlock by patch and others stuff) Cruiser was STOPPED IN TIME, and we, -06 *******rs, was paciently waiting for upgrades. But, when you make something to be equal to another tools, you simple make it PAID, and ignore completely us (-06 *******rs). So, a minnimal point of considering would be not ignore us, that was waiting with pacience. I have some other tools (like UB and SETool), and i still think that Cruiser is the best. But, you insist in do not consider this. Old *******rs are not *******rs anymore, in your point of view. Make a simple thing like put "customization" for free to your old *******rs must be a painfull thing for your pocket.

b.r.

Cryspim
So go cry to UB and SEtools and leave the 07 and crusier in peace.....
Old 08-31-2007, 15:15   #56 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******** View Post
So go cry to UB and SEtools and leave the 07 and crusier in peace.....
R U from Cruiser support team or development team? I donīt think so. Should i was talking with you? I donīt think so. As far as i remember, Cruiser donīt have "balls suc***" team. Than, Keep your a** on your own business.

Cryspim
Old 09-01-2007, 00:02   #57 (permalink)

Member: 576091
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Do you have Cruiser+ or Setool box? If yes, than D-Client is not for you.

Setool Lite, SeKing but also XS++ is not for free. For Setool Lite and also XS++ you need flashfiles. To get them, you must subscribe somewhere and pay for account. This is what you call "free flash".

D-Client comes with free access to flash files and for 30 USD (maximum) people get possibility to make as much flashing and customization as they want.
Mr Mizar,I think cruiser is best tool in SE but is not a tool to newes,so i think every body who have cruiser is couse have another tool for SE.

Its just my opinion

THKZ
Old 09-01-2007, 10:59   #58 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 383021
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
R U from Cruiser support team or development team? I donīt think so. Should i was talking with you? I donīt think so. As far as i remember, Cruiser donīt have "balls suc***" team. Than, Keep your a** on your own business.

Cryspim
1.Negative/Emotional post is not likely to give any postive results to anyone 2.Constructive suggestions are welcomed, but inplemetation is based on many factors.
3. Every one has right to choose tool that best suit them at the time of buying. Not everyone choose the same tool as not everyone has the same reasons or conditions to meet. This is market place , just choose one that suit your need now and please dont assume it will suit your needs forever, as things change, market change and your needs may change also ...
Old 09-01-2007, 16:53   #59 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 76978
Thanks Meter: 15
Quote:

Cryspim
We understand your problem boy. Go cry to your mother not to me.
Poor ****.
Old 09-01-2007, 21:51   #60 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 183921
Sonork: 100.1590817
Thanks Meter: 205
Same thing like before, always happen in this kukuruzer team..
FIGTHER-->CRUISER-->CRUISER+
what next CRUISER+2????
hahahahaha............

thanks for ur great tool, but i'm goin leave this tool, u hurt my hurt again, u don't even care ur OLD CUSTOMER,
thanks kukuruzer team, it's long nice day work with ur tool..

i'd like to say goodbye now.....
bye....... hope u will earn more more money again in ur next NEW PRODUCT..
thank's for every update u gave to Fighter and CRUISER card long time ago. that was routine great update for that time, but not for now.

br,
kevin168