GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   USB Pinfinder (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f582/)
-   -   how to work with spreadtrum using pinouts (rx tx) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f582/how-work-spreadtrum-using-pinouts-rx-tx-1118075/)

decentevil 10-16-2010 12:02

how to work with spreadtrum using pinouts (rx tx)

hi guru's and spider team how can i boot phone using pinouts i tried a lot but nothing is happening what is wrong i have 3 phones all r n working condition but not working properly with cable..............

need urgent help...

Faheem Anjum 10-17-2010 14:33

i have same problem i buy new usb pinfinder . i try main time but not connect 1 set yet . i have working phones in hands and just wanted to connect with spiderman but bot success with anyone .

what the problem anyone know about this problem ...

.::M Irfan::. 10-17-2010 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faheem Anjum (Post 6457143)
i have same problem i buy new usb pinfinder . i try main time but not connect 1 set yet . i have working phones in hands and just wanted to connect with spiderman but bot success with anyone .

what the problem anyone know about this problem ...

Quote:

hi guru's and spider team how can i boot phone using pinouts i tried a lot but nothing is happening what is wrong i have 3 phones all r n working condition but not working properly with cable..............

need urgent help...
i m not a user of spider but i think mmc should b inserted and phone should b on to detect pinouts!

maybe it will help u to detect ur phone!

br;)

Faheem Anjum 10-17-2010 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadam.khan (Post 6457170)
i m not a user of spider but i think mmc should b inserted and phone should b on to detect pinouts!

br;)

spread cpu work with 2 method USB cable and box own cable . for USB cable Need to modify cable . and box cable working without modify no need to connect the set with bettery r mmc just simple connect the set with box cable and press search for pinouts but the main problem is that .that this ver not working with any spread CPU many others member also face same problem .
Plz : anyone make test box and check that the last lines show failed r all lines show pass ????

post here the test box details ?

decentevil 10-18-2010 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faheem Anjum (Post 6457205)
spread cpu work with 2 method USB cable and box own cable . for USB cable Need to modify cable . and box cable working without modify no need to connect the set with bettery r mmc just simple connect the set with box cable and press search for pinouts but the main problem is that .that this ver not working with any spread CPU many others member also face same problem .
Plz : anyone make test box and check that the last lines show failed r all lines show pass ????

post here the test box details ?

yes bro there is something wrong i also faced this problem but i wonder y they have given pinouts if it isnt working with it...............

decentevil 10-18-2010 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadam.khan (Post 6457170)

br;)

sorry bro but u r wrong..............