GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > GPGIndustries Support section > Distributed Devices by GPG > MAGMA BOX

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2015, 10:58   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 785465
Thanks Meter: 7
A question about this product

Hi, I just read about this product, and I'm curious, so maybe someone can answer me those question:

If I have HXC dongle, I can use for free HTC section but need to buy activation for other modules? And what else do I need? (Talking about cables)

I read that for htc i need HXC pro cable, the green right? But if the team add in the future a device using nano sim, we will need another cable? (because i see that cable has normal sim and micro sim)

What else i need to know about this tool? Can unlock newest samsung phone without changing imei? For example Galaxy S5, note 3, etc.

Thanks in advance
Old 04-03-2015, 16:14   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 539148
Thanks Meter: 2,174
Hı,

Yes, You can use ***** software without act but only for htc module for other brands need activation,By the way, also for HTC unlock code calc by imei need act " same other brand act "

for yet you can't unlock samsung phones without changing imei...bcoz all samsung factory server is down, but you can do for few signature models, like N900A,N9005 e.t.c,

HXC pro cable for old models,so you can't use on new models,

( Sorry for my bad Engilish ; )

BR,

Dicle_Gsm
Old 04-03-2015, 21:14   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thanks for the answer, so, can unlock some note3? Like n900t (I ask because I just installed the software and saw it, other box cant unlock note 3 without changing imei). The question is really unlock it? I dont have any to test.

By the way, Newest model, for example htc one m7, m8, etc, Dont need the cable for S-off (I'm planning to do s-off a lot) and unlock? Because i read the word Add-on In some works (Hboot simlock for example). What is add-on?

And thanks again for the answer, i will see if i can get a note 3 to try the module, if with the trial i can unlock those models then i will buy it. I almost buy the cable because i was thinking that was needed for newest models

PD: HTC unlock calc by imei where is? cant found. need credits or just to activate?
Old 04-04-2015, 13:11   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorddavid View Post
Thanks for the answer, so, can unlock some note3? Like n900t (I ask because I just installed the software and saw it, other box cant unlock note 3 without changing imei). The question is really unlock it? I dont have any to test.

By the way, Newest model, for example htc one m7, m8, etc, Dont need the cable for S-off (I'm planning to do s-off a lot) and unlock? Because i read the word Add-on In some works (Hboot simlock for example). What is add-on?

And thanks again for the answer, i will see if i can get a note 3 to try the module, if with the trial i can unlock those models then i will buy it. I almost buy the cable because i was thinking that was needed for newest models

PD: HTC unlock calc by imei where is? cant found. need credits or just to activate?
HI,

Yes supported note 3 Series unlock without change imei but Just few baseband versions supported,

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f666...first-1821889/

For New Htc phones (M7,M8,Desire 8XX e.t.c) repair imei or cid change phone should be s-off, unlock bootloader and Hboot simlock 100% working at ***** software,

BR,

Dicle_Gsm
Old 04-04-2015, 20:29   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thanks!! but the software can do S-off to the phone right? And there is a list of wich baseband of note3 are supported for unlock? Thanks again that are my last questions. this product seems great!
Old 04-05-2015, 03:07   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2187058
Thanks Meter: 41
You don't have product, right? Have it first

That is small question, you can ask with Google uncle. Why killing your time. And check the success reports etc in sticky section as we ***** box users do same thing.

WBR
Micro Mind
Old 04-06-2015, 00:15   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro Mind View Post
You don't have product, right? Have it first

That is small question, you can ask with Google uncle. Why killing your time. And check the success reports etc in sticky section as we ***** box users do same thing.

WBR
Micro Mind

Yes i have it, the dongle, it gave me 30 days trial, and i am reading about the product. those are doubts. I can s-off a lot of HTC Without dongle, but i want something to make me easier everything. I asked about basebands for note 3 because he said that just some baseband, so I want to know because i can search the baseband compatible and have it in my pc to flash the note3 and try to unlock (more fast to know wich baseband rather than downlaod and try). The product as far as I'm reading is great. I will open my busines this week so I just want to be ready for everything.

Nevermind I was reading, better will wait until i have a unit and try.
Old 04-06-2015, 08:15   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorddavid View Post
Yes i have it, the dongle, it gave me 30 days trial, and i am reading about the product. those are doubts. I can s-off a lot of HTC Without dongle, but i want something to make me easier everything. I asked about basebands for note 3 because he said that just some baseband, so I want to know because i can search the baseband compatible and have it in my pc to flash the note3 and try to unlock (more fast to know wich baseband rather than downlaod and try). The product as far as I'm reading is great. I will open my busines this week so I just want to be ready for everything.

Nevermind I was reading, better will wait until i have a unit and try.
HI,

SM-N9005 These Basebands Supported yet for unlock,

XXUBMI6
XXUBMI7
XXUBMJ1

BR,

Dicle_Gsm
The Following User Says Thank You to dicle_gsm For This Useful Post: