GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus

Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus The official support section. You can ask here your question and get answer regarding using Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2021, 00:47   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: England
Posts: 3
Member: 2979574
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
EasyJtag Nandkit software


Does anyone know where the software is for the Nandkit addon as I don't see it for download in the shell ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 15:15   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
layder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 44
Posts: 2,874
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by curry king View Post
Does anyone know where the software is for the Nandkit addon as I don't see it for download in the shell ?
EasyJTAG Classic Software work with NAND memnory via NAND tab
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 22:03   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: England
Posts: 3
Member: 2979574
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
I have been using that with limited success, I cannot correctly clone a K9GAG08U0E and was hoping the nandkit addon would be more successful !
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 09:31   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
layder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 44
Posts: 2,874
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by curry king View Post
I have been using that with limited success, I cannot correctly clone a K9GAG08U0E and was hoping the nandkit addon would be more successful !
it was developed mainly as a functional for the iPhone nand

in general, there are very great opportunities, but you need to understand that nand works in a completely different way, unlike eMMC

if everything is done correctly, then you can clone
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 10:09   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: England
Posts: 3
Member: 2979574
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
When I read with the jtagplus it indicates a different size spare than in the datasheet for this nand if I change it to the spec in the datasheet I get errors ?

In either case it fails to clone ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 10:13   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
layder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 44
Posts: 2,874
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by curry king View Post
When I read with the jtagplus it indicates a different size spare than in the datasheet for this nand if I change it to the spec in the datasheet I get errors ?

In either case it fails to clone ?
post info of you chip (log)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 02:31   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Annaba, ALGERIA
Posts: 136
Member: 1678953
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 63
nands question

Quote:
Originally Posted by layder View Post
it was developed mainly as a functional for the iPhone nand

in general, there are very great opportunities, but you need to understand that nand works in a completely different way, unlike eMMC

if everything is done correctly, then you can clone
hi

can we use nand kit to reset frp of tablets running android 7 on allwinner cpu & rockchip cpu, with no emmc but just nand
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:07.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.20689 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO