GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Volcano Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2014, 03:54   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1716315
Thanks Meter: 4,634
About Merapi pack 1 act

Hi Guys,

I first wish that say thank you for all the support you have been giving us since the last 3 years. We hope you concider Volcano box as the best investment in your workshop and that it brings you money every day.

I need to make clear what is Merapi act cause it seems not clear for every one.

MERAPI Tool will be dedicated to very very hot phones that needs a lot of investments from our side. This is not about the regular update we are making on Volcano box but something beyond and advanced. We need to have an income for this module cause we really make it flying. We need buy a lot of phones and as you know all new android smart phones are expensive. A lot cost over 300 USD. Because we have a very big team of coders and that we think we can offer more to our customers we decided to make this new pack.

Please keep in mind that standard volcano module will keep on having updates and for sure we will be much better than competition that most of the times are giving fake updates.

More over we have been working since the last 2 month on something very new in this industry. Few teams have made attempts on it but no one really made some ******** support and universal solutions. Will be hopefully release it soon.

So be sure we keep on working very hard and dont want to release new projects on other names like many teamare doing.

Just wait and see I am sure all of you will go for pack 1 cause it is a great value offer.

Take care and all the best!

Last edited by Volcano Box; 04-11-2015 at 02:27.

The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Volcano Box For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-10-2014, 04:04   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1871781
Thanks Meter: 4
I know ur working hard on the new project but the price is too high for people that are just starting out in the mobile repair game there spending money on tools and ur programmer u say ur the best for every phone so why then come out with this add on I thought this box would unlock any phone and fix any phone we need a way to fault find and a way to build roms for all phones ive found a few phone roms that rare too find but that's only what I think

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marsace For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 04:41   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1586473
Thanks Meter: 19
i just pay about 99 usd for a new volcano box 28 days ago,
and now i have to pay 34 usd more for the new update.
great job team.....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamakemadena For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 05:12   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsace View Post
I know ur working hard on the new project but the price is too high for people that are just starting out in the mobile repair game there spending money on tools and ur programmer u say ur the best for every phone so why then come out with this add on I thought this box would unlock any phone and fix any phone we need a way to fault find and a way to build roms for all phones ive found a few phone roms that rare too find but that's only what I think
Phones we will support are available on tools costing over 200 USD or are totally world first solutions. So we are giving a very good opportunity to you guys making money on pack 1.

The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano Box For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 05:13   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamakemadena View Post
i just pay about 99 usd for a new volcano box 28 days ago,
and now i have to pay 34 usd more for the new update.
great job team.....
You can pay 39USD to us or 2xx USD to buy other tools :-). Don't think about how much you pay but what you will earn from pack 1. Don't you prefer to pay 39 usd and earn hundreds?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Volcano Box For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 05:43   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1586473
Thanks Meter: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcano Box View Post
You can pay 39USD to us or 2xx USD to buy other tools :-). Don't think about how much you pay but what you will earn from pack 1. Don't you prefer to pay 39 usd and earn hundreds?
honestly, my earns from this box is not enough yet to pay my outcome from buying it. (since i bought it just for a month)
mostly solved by free tools or factory firmware shared on internet (thanks internet people)

and one thing you should know not all technicians have great income from repairing software, for example some of them have hard competition with another repair shops in their area and some phone users are too smart to find solutions on internet and repaired it themselves

*sorry for my bad english, hope you understand what i mean

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamakemadena For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 05:47   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2082450
Thanks Meter: 1,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcano Box View Post

I love to have the activation pack, but....

Plz think of it...

See Here

Old 11-10-2014, 05:49   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamakemadena View Post
honestly, my earns from this box is not enough yet to pay my outcome from buying it. (since i bought it just for a month)
mostly solved by free tools or factory firmware shared on internet (thanks internet people)

and one thing you should know not all technicians have great income from repairing software, for example some of them have hard competition with another repair shops in their area and some phone users are too smart to find solutions on internet and repaired it themselves

*sorry for my bad english, hope you understand what i mean
Your english is perfect. Dont worry.

This I know that not all shops have same income this is why we try to place our tool cheaper. But one thin is sure about pack 1 is that the feature we will support are very very hot so you will be able to charge more money to your custumers. This is a circle... You earn more everyone also earn.

And keep in mind that this price include Distributor profit, resseler profit... From what remains we need to buy sources, phones, flash files etc etc etc

Old 11-10-2014, 06:45   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 185119
Thanks Meter: 91
im waiting for my VItools ...... hope it will arive soon..........

Old 11-10-2014, 08:56   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 667142
Sonork: +919655528882
Thanks Meter: 2,495
Donate money to this user
is this tool, clear i phone 4 no service problem

Old 11-10-2014, 11:33   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1840260
Thanks Meter: 166
No bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHI View Post
is this tool, clear i phone 4 no service problem

No box support iphone 4 network unlock bro. all they can do is user lock or iphone disable

The Following User Says Thank You to west007 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 11:50   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1977629
Thanks Meter: 429
i am agree with volcano team . buying a cheep pack1 is better then buy a new box . in three years how many boxes are totaly dead . but volcano give us non stop updates . and i believe after new blood its running too fine . so buy it and enjoy it .

but i need to add one more thing for pakistani users . add zong and ufone sets unlocking also .

BR

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dany_boy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 15:58   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 510263
Sonork: 100.1601350
Thanks Meter: 99
volcano team given us 3 year free updates .i think all volcano user earn lots of money .
i am very happy with volcano ,i dont have any problam about activation.
sure all volcano user after activation earn too much money .
i think no need to cry with activation.
But after few month volcano team will ask all volcano user have to activate pack 2 ?
waiting for replay.

The Following User Says Thank You to shaikhaltaf_m For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2014, 23:47   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1124749
Sonork: 100.1652721
Thanks Meter: 21
yes bro after few month volcano team will ask all volcano user have to activate pack 2

otherwise why activation pack 1? why unsay volcano activation or activation pack say activation pack1????

Old 11-10-2014, 23:52   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaikhaltaf_m View Post
volcano team given us 3 year free updates .i think all volcano user earn lots of money .
i am very happy with volcano ,i dont have any problam about activation.
sure all volcano user after activation earn too much money .
i think no need to cry with activation.
But after few month volcano team will ask all volcano user have to activate pack 2 ?
waiting for replay.
Thanks for your words. I appreciate.

No plan for a pack 2... It took us 3 years to plan a pack 1 :-)