GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Volcano Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2017, 13:27   #46 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1919025
Sonork: 100.1657804
Thanks Meter: 417
Donate money to this user
Your a joke really

Quote:
Originally Posted by loniryan View Post
no mather what you say...
you are add-full of inferno
say bad things about Nck team

Quote:
but still inferno is in my non-usefull box near ust,hwk,pkey and other died products
..im using umt of nck team,and its perfect at moto frp,1plus1 imei and samsung and mtk...no need to say anything about anyone..its enough.

I really dont get you

Who the hell talked trash about NCK or it's team?
  • Only you!!! Are reading that for real, since I never talked about NCK Products at all on these topic!

Quote:
but still inferno is in my non-usefull box near ust,hwk,pkey and other died products
  • Dont you want to say products I cant work with!
  • Product I dont know how to operate with!

You are only talking about dead products to compare with actual solutions, its the same thing as asking UMT to supporte Siemens M35 or Nokia 3310 bouth old products.

You cant say anything right at all, you only talk trash for really.

Stop Crying.

I am not Inferno Developer, nor Inferno Ressealer.
Quite the oposite.
Am infinity Oficial ressealer.
But we all have to get real, and when a guy just keeps on not knowing tools realistic capability's , that same guy should find a work on somethig he trully understands.

You say that cant do somenthing with inferno on a Mi Device that Inferno team says not to be supported, on the same topic you show.
  • Where is the problem? Team said not supported, so why once again cry for not supported? There is only one stupid statement, that was you trying to find a problem when that same problem does not exist and was already avoided by users being informed that device wasn't supported!!
  • You where the one that thought to be smarted than tool own developers!!

Who knows perhaps in future you will ask Sigma team to correct an error because you old Nokia isnt supported at their box! (irony)

Whenever I find a non supported model I try helping team providing them remote access to device in order for them to develop a solution, but you think you are a tech how must have avaiable solution when you have any problem, despite any developing team having or having not a sample device to develop solution.

Thats why you have that stupid situation on furiousgold support mentioning a function that you where using despite it having not been by you given to all other users.

If it was possible you should have shared the information with all.
I already knew but it also bringed problems to some devices.
Fortunatly no more avaiable for those type of usage.

Be more simple, not that snoobish.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rui Romano For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2017, 13:40   #47 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1937038
Sonork: QQ 2045657399
Thanks Meter: 4,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui Romano View Post
I really dont get you

Who the hell talked trash about NCK or it's team?
  • Only you!!! Are reading that for real, since I never talked about NCK Products at all on these topic!

• Dont you want to say products I cant work with!
  • Product I dont know how to operate with!

You are only talking about dead products to compare with actual solutions, its the same thing as asking UMT to supporte Siemens M35 or Nokia 3310 bouth old products.

You cant say anything right at all, you only talk trash for really.

Stop Crying.

I am not Inferno Developer, nor Inferno Ressealer.
Quite the oposite.
Am infinity Oficial ressealer.
But we all have to get real, and when a guy just keeps on not knowing tools realistic capability's , that same guy should find a work on somethig he trully understands.

You say that cant do somenthing with inferno on a Mi Device that Inferno team says not to be supported, on the same topic you show.
  • Where is the problem? Team said not supported, so why once again cry for not supported? There is only one stupid statement, that was you trying to find a problem when that same problem does not exist and was already avoided by users being informed that device wasn't supported!!
  • You where the one that thought to be smarted than tool own developers!!

Who knows perhaps in future you will ask Sigma team to correct an error because you old Nokia isnt supported at their box! (irony)

Whenever I find a non supported model I try helping team providing them remote access to device in order for them to develop a solution, but you think you are a tech how must have avaiable solution when you have any problem, despite any developing team having or having not a sample device to develop solution.

Thats why you have that stupid situation on furiousgold support mentioning a function that you where using despite it having not been by you given to all other users.

If it was possible you should have shared the information with all.
I already knew but it also bringed problems to some devices.
Fortunatly no more avaiable for those type of usage.

Be more simple, not that snoobish.

Agreed

We are always welcome for bugs and error reports because the only thing which's are make your tool stable is bugs and issues finding and solve them which we really get from users feedback.But sadly some peoples are really comes some time with un-professional behaviour at very professional platform

No regards for such peoples (:

BR.
SeharH

GPG Team

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ij_cell For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-27-2017, 13:45   #48 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Trully

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintertrop View Post
I think you are not reading inferno beta test report, just complain and complain.....

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f723.../#post12581333

..this also proves you are not properly reading comments,,,,

bro, Rui Romano nothings says bad against NCK team, what he says is, "there are some stupid MTK tools whick can never unlock NCK".
..it is you who says something against inferno inspite of many users are completely satisfied ...why not try to learn how to use your tool to discover why other users are satisfied.

Originally Posted by loniryan
TRY TO REMOVE ACC XİAOMI MTK FAIL
TRY TO REMOVE MI ACCOUND ON MI5 FAIL(because of UFS)
TRY TO REPAIR MTK IMEI PARMANENTLY(IMPOSSIBLE WITH INFERNO)
TRY TO READ FLASH OF MT6580 (NOT SUPPORTED CHIP)
TRY TO REMOVE VIRUS FROM MT6580(NOT SUPPORT NAND)
TRY TO REMOVE FRPMTK HTC 828 MT6735 FAIL(MIRACLE DO IT)
TRY TO REMOVE FRP LENOVO K6 MUST BE SUPPORTED CPU-AND I LOAD MANUALLY ORIGINALLOADER) NOTWORK STUCK AT GET PARTITION LIST

mi5 and lenovo done with (rb soft) 4mb software... shameeee

no tools are complely perfect, but many of what you wrote are supported by inferno, REPAIR MTK IMEI,(theres no permanet repair coz even otp based can be damage) READ FLASH OF MT6580, REMOVE VIRUS FROM MT6580, REMOVE FRPMTK HTC 828 MT6735 ...i cannot comment on yhe others coz im not yet encountered them., but i think the problem is you did not fully explore youre tools and not trying to learn how to use it.

..in my opinion, inferno tool is one of the best tool in the market for china phone and with its continous weekly update ,,,soon even branded phone...a truly multi platform universal tool.

My brother, this user is a Genious.

First says tool is too simple and does not look professional.
Even being simple and unprofessional (his words), he cant work with it properlly.
What would he say if it was a Professional and hard tool to work with! :-D

Second he complains about tool quality
But forgets that first he should learn how to work with the tool to thrully find their problems, capabilitys and all the rest.

Third, he doesnt even know the meaning of NCK (Network Code Key) and for that mather mistakes NCK as being related to NCK Team.

Fourth
He hasnt properlly read tool statments.
If he had he would find that Miracle Box works on HTC devices as XTCClip and some other teams, but inferno Doesn't, inferno work in major on generic and chinese equipments.

Fith
He blaims all others for his own lack of brains.

I could go on all day long, going with reasons.

There are many tools in market, and even some tools supporting same devices and functions, in the end all tools are imcomplete, thats why all are needed, and we have updates.
If a perfect tool was realised all updates and diferent tools would be outdated.

But we can also in some cases work better with one or with another tool for a specific function.

Althout they can do the same, many times the way we do thing from tool to tool diverge.

For an example some tools do some unlocking process via rooting device, others do by firehorse mode a small example is ZTE VF600 on Sigma and on FuriousGold.

But when we donk know we complain without reason.

I trully like Infinity Team, but that didn't made me not by Inferno, and even having bouth tools I have to say they complete each other on a great way.

Two of the best tools in market for these type of equipments and with them we do almost all devices.
Even so I have NCK/UMT/Avengers/FG/Sigma/DC/MRT/UFST/Z3X/Octoplus/Medusa/Riff/UFI/4SE/Setool/and so on....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rui Romano For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2017, 03:16   #49 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2017594
Thanks Meter: 8
great update gpg team...

plsss team update spd tool for new cpu for remove frp.....

Old 09-06-2017, 16:45   #50 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2279944
Sonork: not avaliable
Thanks Meter: 167
i just want to thank for one thing (adding manualy select DA button) to MTK Module..with this option your software was able to clear frp of Nokia with special Da file which Supporter Saharh of gpg team send me....old problems still remain..maybe my mistake but one way or another i have solved with some other paid or free tools...still software not able to detect ufs and some of 6580 and 6575 chiep china boards... someones says inferno flawless perfect ect ect ect...so i was angry about that cus im living bugs in realtime
im not a begginner but its to hard to find clear frp button..so i suggest to change UI..GUI

Old 09-06-2017, 17:06   #51 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Read it

Quote:
Originally Posted by loniryan View Post
i just want to thank for one thing (adding manualy select DA button) to MTK Module..with this option your software was able to clear frp of Nokia with special Da file which Supporter Saharh of gpg team send me....old problems still remain..maybe my mistake but one way or another i have solved with some other paid or free tools...still software not able to detect ufs and some of 6580 and 6575 chiep china boards... someones says inferno flawless perfect ect ect ect...so i was angry about that cus im living bugs in realtime
im not a begginner but its to hard to find clear frp button..so i suggest to change UI..GUI

Whatever issues you find open a new thread using lattest software version, and post correct model, cpu, brand and log.
Also can provide remote acces to team in order for them to correct issue or help you out resolving issue.
There is no point on saying you found out a bug and dont give access, proff or log in order for developing tool to resolve issue.
Software like inferno, or any other aint just one command line that does everything, it has several programing lines not just one.
So in that cases open a new threat with all info for developers to try correcting it.
I already told you that before.
this kind of tools is always in development so its normal to have bugs but for reolution of them it trully important users reports and logs.

Don't complain, Help on resolution!
Team and other users will also thank that.

Extended logs when possible are welcome with the problems found.