GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2014, 18:29   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 2060476
Thanks Meter: 9
3G 128k OPEN ME i found a SOLUTION

When will we get a solution for 128K sim and 3G????

When i bought R-Sim, you said in the webpage that everything works fine, at 100%. Well, I am not getting that at 100%. So you tell me, is r-sim a scam or what?

Can a R sim team stuff explain to me whats the problem and when will we get it solved, or if we wont get it solved?

Or you will keep in silence like always?

The only thing that I ask are explanations, talk to your customers! If you dont support your customers, they will stop being your customers, and they will tell other people to NOT be your customers.

Is your choice. If you help, you will get more money and more success. If you let the people die in this forum, you will lose money, success and reputation.

Now, if you delete this post, i will post it again for everyone read it. If you ban me, I will make an account. If you ban my IP, I will reset my router and post it again.

fake title
Old 01-11-2014, 11:11   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2072782
Thanks Meter: 12
let's face it!!

I am another R-sim " victim ". I also can't get 3g with my R-sim which I payed for having a 100% working phone. I agree that for many of us is a "*** gift" that we can use our phones with another carrier ( for many reasons.... eg blacklisted phones or expensive official unlocks ) but they should let us know that it is a "half" solution and not a 100% working sim interposer.

R-sim team knows that we cannot do without the r-sim so I think they don't bother to support us, as most of us will buy the r-sim, even knowing that support is nowhere... I know it is sad, but this is the truth.

The solution for 3g will come out ( if ever... ) from one of us and not from r-sim team. We are alone guys, lets face it.