GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2014, 16:30   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1449117
Thanks Meter: 35
Question 64K SIM Inventory List (3G w/ RSIM)

Hey guys/gals,

I am a frequent user on these forums and I know the only way to really get 3G with iPhone 5/5S/5C is by getting an old 64K SIM with the use of RSIM. I wanted to start making a list of all the 64K SIM's and where you can buy them. I can't find an AT&T or Net10 64K sim so if anyone can direct me to it, that would be awesome. Also, feel free to post 64K sims from all around the world so we can began piling up a list since the fix or patch for 3G seems to be out of the question.

Tmobile 64K SIM (39.01a)
Price: $4.98
Plan: $45 unlimited everything
Link: http://*******/

Simple mobile
Price: $.99
Link: http://*******/1dRX1D1

Wanted info::
Net 10 64K
Straight talk (AT&T) 64K
Old 01-23-2014, 19:24   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Links are broken.

Tmobile 64K SIM (39.01a)
Price: $4.98
Link: New Unactivated T Mobile Sim Card 4G Standard Size No Expiration 39 01A | eBay

Simple mobile
Price: $.99
Link: Simple Mobile Nano Sim Card Brand New Never Activated for iPhone 5 | eBay
Old 01-23-2014, 19:59   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2100051
Thanks Meter: 14
the only issue I have found using a 64k tmobile sim, when you put sim back into a standard iphone 5 5c or 5s factory unlocked models, You no longer get LTE data and only get 4g/3g, but if you are using 64k sim with an rsim on iphone 5 5c or 5s to be unlocked then it does work with 4g
Old 01-23-2014, 21:03   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jqwest303 View Post
the only issue I have found using a 64k tmobile sim, when you put sim back into a standard iphone 5 5c or 5s factory unlocked models, You no longer get LTE data and only get 4g/3g, but if you are using 64k sim with an rsim on iphone 5 5c or 5s to be unlocked then it does work with 4g
WIll reseting the Network Settings allow you to get LTE again? There is no reason to use 64K SIM with Factory Unlocked iPhones. This is specifically for RSIM use only.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:21   #5 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 2111654
Thanks Meter: 4
Are any of the sim cards that T-Mobile has on their website 64k? Or are all of the different sizes the same 128k sim card?
Old 01-25-2014, 17:23   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I had only one customer bring me a SIM that worked just by using iRoseTool patch force 3G. Many of these new ones that have "sisi" written in the back is 128K. Best way to do is buy a bunch of 39.01a and have then transfer over their number... Takes about 10 minutes
Old 01-25-2014, 18:43   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1938435
Thanks Meter: 208
Donate money to this user
Are you referring to iPhone 5/5s/5c or iPhone 4S in your testing? ISIS Advanced SIM Cards from T-Mobile do not even work with any unlock chip on 4S either. I guess this discussion is limited to the iPhone 5/5s/5c, so we won't address the 4S issues.

If you are a retail store, you have access to every SIM card available from the SIM card/plan distributor in your city. For the individuals, it's almost impossible to find a SIM card if it isn't sold online or if you don't have the model of the SIM card. The main issue with H2O and Net10 is they only have a couple SIM cards to pick from, and all are 64K that are incompatible with 3G service on the i5 series.

I have to ask what's going on in other countries where most of the regular SIMs that R-SIM users cut down to nano size work with 3G while in the USA, it's very rare to find a SIM card that works when you cut it down to nano size for 3G. There has to be some other way that the 3G data is being stored.
Old 01-26-2014, 08:29   #8 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 2111654
Thanks Meter: 4
Now for the 64k ones you posted up, does it have to go with that specific plan? Or is it just activate with any plan.
Old 01-26-2014, 08:36   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsAirWick View Post
Now for the 64k ones you posted up, does it have to go with that specific plan? Or is it just activate with any plan.
Activate to any plan you wish and just run iRoseTool with 3G Patch.

Quote:
Are you referring to iPhone 5/5s/5c or iPhone 4S in your testing? ISIS Advanced SIM Cards from T-Mobile do not even work with any unlock chip on 4S either. I guess this discussion is limited to the iPhone 5/5s/5c, so we won't address the 4S issues.

If you are a retail store, you have access to every SIM card available from the SIM card/plan distributor in your city. For the individuals, it's almost impossible to find a SIM card if it isn't sold online or if you don't have the model of the SIM card. The main issue with H2O and Net10 is they only have a couple SIM cards to pick from, and all are 64K that are incompatible with 3G service on the i5 series.

I have to ask what's going on in other countries where most of the regular SIMs that R-SIM users cut down to nano size work with 3G while in the USA, it's very rare to find a SIM card that works when you cut it down to nano size for 3G. There has to be some other way that the 3G data is being stored.
I don't have access to all SIMS. I am specifically talking about iPhone 5/5S/5C. Have you only tried in-store bought SIMS or SIMS bought online? I will order a few online and test Net10 and old straight talk/ tracfone full size SIM cards.