GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2015, 06:59   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1832413
Thanks Meter: 6
If rsim is not helping class action lawsuit

There has been nothing said by these idiots especially from milky! But look on rsim5.com and you see bs about selfies. You idiots need to give support on your cards and since you own the patent and this and that as you so proudly think its something big for you and you want to sue the fake ones that actually work and cheaper then you are accountable for. I will personally start a class action lawsuit to sue you for damages. Each time there is no communication bam here comes another card that is suppose to be the best this and that. You have lied enough to the people to make your fortune I will make sure it is all taken from you and shut you down. If you do not start supporting your cards for now on and have someone on here to answer questions you will regret it and I will post the legal papers here We are the reason you are here today we are also the ones that can take it away. You have 1 week then the signatures start so milky get off your as-s and start answering the people and give them support

PEOPLE SIGN THE BOTTOM IF YOU AGREE TO HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS TO SHOW THEM WE ARE NOT PLAYING THIS ROUND.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:52   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1986185
Thanks Meter: 5
YES! You are freaking right! I got it to work with only one iPhone and with a old 64k SIM. They always release new R-SIMs but they are all the same! If you are starting the lawsuit please let me know how it goes.
Old 04-10-2015, 03:28   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3783
Thanks Meter: 128
I´m with you .... their products suck
Old 04-10-2015, 03:46   #4 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1832413
Thanks Meter: 6
I cant say the product is cr-ap only to a point each and every time there is something like this dead time and people needs to know what is going on they will not respond but automatically here comes a new rsim that is suppose to be better than the last one aka rsim 10. I use aio-sim and rsim the good part about aio is that you can program it yourself its trial and error but works perfect I have noticed the 10 will not unlock alot after ios 8.2 but rsim 7+ will kind of strange. Yes if they fail to comprehend this then there will be a lawsuit the lawyer said to post it on the forum and will need alot of signatures if they fail to take the week I have given them then we will sue them since they are all pround of their patents and cheap made products especially those crappy selfies rather than concentrating on the people here so hopefully they comply and it does not have to go the bad route the lawyer is all ready to take on the case but since I still use them this is their warning to get right with the people and have support.
Old 04-15-2015, 17:36   #5 (permalink)

Member: 2379503
Thanks Meter: 1
I'm with you. Tired of wasting my time and money on those.