GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   R-SIM & GEVEY SIM (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819/)
-   -   No Service R-SIM Air Verizon 4S 7.0.4 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819/no-service-r-sim-air-verizon-4s-7-0-4-a-1777458/)

corim123 02-12-2014 00:48

No Service R-SIM Air Verizon 4S 7.0.4

So I've tried many many IMSI and many different patches but I always get No Service on this phone. Sometimes I can see it say TFW as the carrier but usually it says VF NL 15.6 or Verizon 15.6. Am I doing something wrong? I've tried resetting with another SIM and trying many different carriers, modes and IMSI but no luck. Sometimes it will get stuck on Invalid SIM so I know it is doing something and I just want to figure out what to do to get service. It just keeps getting stuck at Searching then No service.

SIMTester 02-12-2014 02:32

Jailbreak with evasi0n.com tool, go to Cydia, manage at the bottom, click Sources, edit, add cydia.neterteam.com Install 4S Neterteam iOS 7 patch. Reboot for service.

futur 02-12-2014 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by corim123 (Post 10088612)
So I've tried many many IMSI and many different patches but I always get No Service on this phone. Sometimes I can see it say TFW as the carrier but usually it says VF NL 15.6 or Verizon 15.6. Am I doing something wrong? I've tried resetting with another SIM and trying many different carriers, modes and IMSI but no luck. Sometimes it will get stuck on Invalid SIM so I know it is doing something and I just want to figure out what to do to get service. It just keeps getting stuck at Searching then No service.

If you are following the steps the right way and you still get no service then probably you need to check the imei on the iphone since rsim will not unlock Verizon bad esn. so check it out and post the result here so we can further help you.

corim123 02-12-2014 05:38

I have also verified that it's a good ESN. I have installed Neter as well. Still giving me No Service. Any chance you have a better IMSI SimTester?
Just verified the SIM is ready for activation. I had it go to one bar for a second one time but that was it. Just not sure what to try next to get it working. Always get No Service when I'm on a Verizon IMSI or clicking on Verizon CDMA or Mode 3 or 4 and then Verizon. Anything else gives me Invalid SIM. So the R-SIM is working in part but then I am not getting any service.

SIMTester 02-12-2014 07:24

There's a chance that you have a blacklisted IMEI. Check checkesnfree.com to verify it's not blacklisted.

corim123 02-12-2014 09:45

That site and others all return a clean ESN and IMEI that's ready for activation. What is the best IMSI to use? I'm wondering if it isn't something stupid as it still keeps showing the vodafone carrier when I presume it should always show TFW in the Phone section of Settings.

corim123 02-12-2014 09:56

--
Is it worth doing a backup and wiping the phone clean to cause it to be forced to activate? Might try that and see if it clears things up.

corim123 02-12-2014 10:42

Restored and tried Neter and iRose seperately. Now at vf nl 15.5 but still No Service. Strange.

SIMTester 02-12-2014 16:31

Try this: put the SIM card in by itself without R-SIM, wait for activation required screen, then insert SIM card with R-SIM. Don't activate until you reach signal or restart if it says SIM Not Valid.

gopo_nike 02-12-2014 16:44

Have you tried with "R-SIM 4G/3G128K USIM Nano patch Installation"? Search and configure if not. Good luck!

corim123 02-13-2014 09:00

I've tried both these things and always get "No Service". Never get invalid SIM anymore. After trying the Activation that SIMTester mentioned, it just disappears when I replace R-SIM. Seller said maybe R-SIM is faulty and is sending me a GPP. Anybody think this will work any better?

SIMTester 02-13-2014 18:22

It's either the unlock SIM or your phone's antenna. Hope for the former.

corim123 02-13-2014 21:52

I highly doubt there is an issue with the phone's hardware. Shouldn't really be a problem if the card is faulty because I'm having a GPP sent as a replacement. But do you have any other ideas while I wait for the new card?

inkanet 02-13-2014 23:28

try another sim card operator , ur phone is blaclist?

futur 02-14-2014 17:53

If your iphone has no liquid damage or a bad esn then point your finger at either the sim card your trying to use which in this case just try a different sim card since it could be just need a re set for your chip or as mentioned above a faulty chip.