GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2015, 12:43   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2458359
Thanks Meter: 0
R-SIM 10 Problem. Please help! :(

Hello guys, I have recently purchased two R-Sim 10 for my iPhone 5S and for my dad's 5C.
I'm experiencing the activation required problem on both devices, but somehow I managed to fix it temporarily.
Here's what I did and some informations about the phones me and my dad own:
My phone - iPhone 5S (iOS 8.4, Jailbroken, locked on EE UK, IMSI used: 2343334)
My dad's phone - iPhone 5C(iOS 8.4.1, Not Jailbroken, locked on Tele2 Sweden, IMSI used: 2400700

To fix that activation loop temporarily I did the following:
We both wanted to unlock the phones to vodafone ro and our sim cards don't support 4g, so I first tried the ios6-ios8-x 2g & 3g sim card or whatever it's called and it didn't work right if i tried using more imsi codes, i couldn't get them working with this option.
The working option was the third one "for 4g sim card tmsi us mode" and it did work
Every time the activation screen poped-up, i connected the devices to pc till itunes got them activated.

Now, my question:
Is there a patch to solve the activation loop permanently? If i reboot each phone, they will go again in that activation screen and i really don't know what to do.
Please help me if you know a jailbreak fix/patch or a non jailbreak fix/patch for this.

Thank you