GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > SIM Solution Products > R-SIM & GEVEY SIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2013, 17:18   #46 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1758791
Thanks Meter: 10

none so far no news

so waiting
Old 10-23-2013, 17:29   #47 (permalink)

Member: 2043139
Thanks Meter: 0
I donīt think that it will be possible to unlock it succesfully. There is only 1 way: Wait for an Jailbreak ! The jb for 6.1.4 will be out soon in the next weeks, for jb 7.0.x you have to wait until next year =(. And then the real guys from Gevey will do it !

Greetings from Germany
Old 10-23-2013, 18:32   #48 (permalink)

Member: 1223753
Thanks Meter: 0
i think its the silence before the big storm!!!
Old 10-24-2013, 02:06   #49 (permalink)

Member: 2037393
Thanks Meter: 4
Still Nothing, I understand that to archieve a FULL solution maybe some time is required but Please the silence is killing me....
Old 10-24-2013, 03:45   #50 (permalink)

Member: 2032582
Thanks Meter: 5
Maybe the rsim team did everything wrong again, because of the "stress" we caused them by only asking when would the patch be ready..
Instead of promising the patch "in two days", "tomorrow", "in a couple of hours", "when iOS's next update comes out"... you could just cut the crap and start informing your CUSTOMERS. And if the patch is delayed, don't let us wondering what happened and coming to the forum every couple hours and just let us know how its going on.. you know, we PAID por something that was advertised as working.

*And as a side note, when someone buys something from you, be ready to accept critics and suggestions. So if you don't like my words, screw you too!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to etche For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2013, 04:13   #51 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 379713
Thanks Meter: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by etche View Post
Maybe the rsim team did everything wrong again, because of the "stress" we caused them by only asking when would the patch be ready..
Instead of promising the patch "in two days", "tomorrow", "in a couple of hours", "when iOS's next update comes out"... you could just cut the crap and start informing your CUSTOMERS. And if the patch is delayed, don't let us wondering what happened and coming to the forum every couple hours and just let us know how its going on.. you know, we PAID por something that was advertised as working.

*And as a side note, when someone buys something from you, be ready to accept critics and suggestions. So if you don't like my words, screw you too!
Thats the point. This is a support forum isnt it? We have no support here but blamed for the cause of stress. Lol...
Old 10-24-2013, 08:06   #52 (permalink)

Member: 880148
Sonork: 100.1637902
Thanks Meter: 35
Which of you is a programer

Guys its not really easy as you look at it. But i understand that we need replies either good or bad to keep us going. So plz r-sim team all we always need is reply and hope to keep us going and not silence please.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:37   #53 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1853936
Sonork: zeusking
Thanks Meter: 27
R-SIM AIR iPhone 4S iOS 7.x.x Unlocking NO NEED PATCH for CDMA Launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by etche View Post

G.o.D bless your comment!

Sent from my iPhone using ********
Old 10-24-2013, 15:49   #54 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1288185
Thanks Meter: 74
Rsim team even don'nt bother to answer for the questions of their buyers.

They have clearly written that R-sim 9-C and 9 PRO will unlock Sprint iphone 5C except sms and internet.....But, its not working at all....even we can'nt use calls.....
BUT this R-sim Team is not hearing to our questions....they are just busy in developing in R-SIM 10, R-SIM 11 and so on without any enhancement or change...
Old 10-25-2013, 01:24   #55 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1526994
Thanks Meter: 6
I'm waiting for the R-SIM to unlock iOS 8. I will buy it next year for iPhone 6.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iSelliPhones For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2013, 05:26   #56 (permalink)

Member: 402390
Thanks Meter: 2
This so wrong

This is just plain false advertising any company should have at least 1 person for custumer service it ***** that still they cant tell the truth and keep doing false promises i purchased 50 rsims and im now about to return them all and adviced all my friends and other cellphone stores to not buy this turbosims stick to GPP sims they at least dont lie around this much
The Following User Says Thank You to masterfalco For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2013, 05:39   #57 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1984671
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfalco View Post
This is just plain false advertising any company should have at least 1 person for custumer service it ***** that still they cant tell the truth and keep doing false promises i purchased 50 rsims and im now about to return them all and adviced all my friends and other cellphone stores to not buy this turbosims stick to GPP sims they at least dont lie around this much
Every Rsim buyer should return all of their Rsims and do not buy it any more except they show working evidence as advertised
Old 10-25-2013, 08:34   #58 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1853936
Sonork: zeusking
Thanks Meter: 27
Hey guys!!! Stop saying the truth, they can't work fine because of "stress"
Hahahah, this is R SIM Team!! Welcome everyone.

Note: I have seen a lot critics over r sim but no insults. Then Miliky will come and say that we insulted him bla bla bla bla bla, BLA

Sent from my iPhone using ********
Old 10-25-2013, 14:56   #59 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573
We are working and so are other teams, the stake is high.. Chinasn0w, iR0se and other Chinese teams are also cooperating and helping.. Will soon make announcement..
The Following User Says Thank You to miliky For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2013, 15:24   #60 (permalink)

Member: 2037393
Thanks Meter: 4
Thanks for the responce r-sim team, Please let us know as soon as you have something, waiting is understandable but silence makes clients mad...
The Following User Says Thank You to ZIONCS For This Useful Post: