GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f83/)
-   -   Anyone Can Solve Blackberry Bold 9000 Reconnecting To JVM Problem? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f83/anyone-can-solve-blackberry-bold-9000-reconnecting-jvm-problem-719450/)

GFI 04-14-2009 20:36

Anyone Can Solve Blackberry Bold 9000 Reconnecting To JVM Problem?

Many people encountered this problem but so far almost all of them are unsolved so I posted here and see if there is any guys here who can help us in it.

After the Reconnecting to JVM. Unable to reconnect to the device during multi-stage load operation appear. Then followed by a non valid battery icon. I sense that the phone simply cant boot up during the installation. Hope that someone can help us out in this.

Regards
GFI

free1600 04-14-2009 20:55

I already posted some part in forum ...or perhaps not in this forum ? don't remember :)
I haved the same problem in 2 phones(9000 and 9530) and sorted out.
I don't know exactly what happen but worked the 2 times !
Whats in the screen of the phone ? or phone is just red blink?

DeDo Gsm1911 04-14-2009 21:17

when the program tell you Reconnecting to JVM press this in phone S T A R T

br
ahmed

GFI 04-15-2009 05:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by free1600 (Post 4356968)
I already posted some part in forum ...or perhaps not in this forum ? don't remember :)
I haved the same problem in 2 phones(9000 and 9530) and sorted out.
I don't know exactly what happen but worked the 2 times !
Whats in the screen of the phone ? or phone is just red blink?

Which stages do you mean? During flashing its blank black screen with red blinking light only when its during the reconnecting to jvm a non valid battery icon appear then later Unable to reconnect to the device during multi-stage load operation appear.

Regards
GFI

GFI 04-15-2009 05:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeDo Gsm1911 (Post 4357042)
when the program tell you Reconnecting to JVM press this in phone S T A R T

br
ahmed

I press many times nothing appear or happen only a non valid battery icon appear on the screen. Then ended by Unable to reconnect to the device during multi-stage load operation appear.

Regards
GFI

shaaker 04-15-2009 06:49

@GFI for bold you need to erase/flash with original battery inserted or put to phone in the last stage and type start
(and no forget after erase to pres ctrl+alt+shift+f12 ;) )
also check is vendor.xml is deleted or try with command prompt

CD \
CD PROGRA~1
CD COMMON~1
CD RESEAR~1
CD APPLOA~1
LOADER /NOJVM

regards

GFI 04-15-2009 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaaker (Post 4357922)
@GFI for bold you need to erase/flash with original battery inserted or put to phone in the last stage and type start
(and no forget after erase to pres ctrl+alt+shift+f12 ;) )
also check is vendor.xml is deleted or try with command prompt

CD \
CD PROGRA~1
CD COMMON~1
CD RESEAR~1
CD APPLOA~1
LOADER /NOJVM

regards

Do you mean after erase with MFI then press ctrl+alt+shift+f12 ? If so the option will pop out then what should I press?

This doesnt work.
CD \
CD PROGRA~1
CD COMMON~1
CD RESEAR~1
CD APPLOA~1
LOADER /NOJVM

Now the main problem is why the invalid battery icon will appear as it stop the phone from been booted during the reconnecting to jvm.

Regards
GFI

wahidsam 07-05-2009 21:59

The sollution of your prblm is when the software loader try to reconnect to device you'll see battery not installed on the device screen so put the battery back in the phone and the software loader will reconnect again and terminate the installation.
Good luck.

sweetboy 07-06-2009 00:12

Quote:

I press many times nothing appear or happen only a non valid battery icon appear on the screen. Then ended by Unable to reconnect to the device during multi-stage load operation appear.

Regards
GFI
bro i had same problem as yours but
i did everything but did not work

GFI 07-06-2009 15:12

Not working too

Regards
GFI

patric 07-06-2009 19:28

any one have sove his problem
i have a blackberry 9000 with this problem after killed when trying to unlock

freakyass 07-06-2009 22:18

I think its hardware problem. The batt indicator show cannot change device into flashing operation. Maybe u got to change power management ic on it. In curve series sometimed it happen. So I change the power management ic or I change flash ic and the problem solved. This is just my opinion bro, regards

kamiran 07-06-2009 22:57

and what if we see device error 404 on the screen instead of battry icon?????