GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering

GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering Here you can post all Kind of GSM Programming and Reverse Engineering tools and Secrets.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 08:00   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1097082
Thanks Meter: 0
communication between mobile phone and server computer

Hello!

I'd like to create such an application that the user of mobile phone can call special service number and would connect by calling this number to the server computer in building about one kilometer from him/her. This is situation if that person has got his/her mobile phone from boss.

In the case if it is private mobile phone, I'd like that person to call the special service number and stop connection just after connecting. Then the server would call back to that person.

The puprose of this connection is to send voice data from employee and save this data as wave file on the server for further analysis.

I thought about using Java language. I would create application for two or three the most popular kinds of mobile phones. (What are those?)

Can you give me any suggestions / inform about useful technologies which I can apply in this solution?

Thanks very much for your help!

Greetings!
Old 08-21-2009, 11:55   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 477461
Thanks Meter: 15
Yes I want to wish & Supported For This Software with Sollition Pls any one give me