GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   GSM Programming & Reverse Engineering (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f83/)
-   -   How SL3 Unlock Codes are Calculated? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f83/how-sl3-unlock-codes-calculated-1079689/)

ssa 09-30-2010 14:13

you need to know the algo how the hashed code is build, you need to decrypt the values from the phone, you need to make phone loaders etc etc

cracking a computer program is something totaly different..
if you have no or little experiance in gsm programming and functioning.. i would say i give you no chance you can do this :D

coolvenom 10-13-2010 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssa (Post 6393922)
you need to know the algo how the hashed code is build, you need to decrypt the values from the phone, you need to make phone loaders etc etc

if you have no or little experiance in gsm programming and functioning.. i would say i give you no chance you can do this :D

TNAX BUT I WILL.LOL...
The algorithms used in earlier Nokia brand phones (based on IMEI and MCC code) have been reverse-engineered, stolen or leaked, resulting in many people offering Nokia unlock codes for free or for a fee. The algorithms used in earlier Nokia brand phones (based on IMEI and MCC code) have been reverse-engineered, stolen or leaked, resulting in many people offering Nokia unlock codes for free or for a fee.

HENCE A RANDOM NUMBER CHOSEN!!!!!!!!!!!EASY

giti2k 10-13-2010 17:12

As far as i know the counters of SL3 phones can be reset. So just an idea, a small program which is brute-forcing the phone with unlock codes and then resets the counter and continue brute-forcing.....and again...

mounir0020 10-28-2010 03:42

The bb5 any system lock ned the hash foldes decrypt befor show to calcule valeur and after u have manny jobs for mack code rsa that if you have big experiens in this system programation gsm my thnxx to old master dejan in this system phonix loader and aplication manny solution by dejan testpoin for dercypt and crack valeuR

smithjhon 10-28-2010 05:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssa (Post 6393922)

whycan not the firmware hacker nokia is only one thing you need is to reverse the algorithm to find the nck, on the pc it is easier to find the truth and the msgbox I think nokia would be something like looking for the conditional jump or flag z if active or wrong nck. if we talk about nokia thing you need is to know everything about the arm and the type of microcontroller that is rap or omap right? Mirren is at sec and find the check in wachtbog and rap while doing a chip change at runtime with some jtag. or learn to think in arm asembly

boucettay 10-30-2010 03:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadab_a4u (Post 6506312)
In case you are right, then why Cyclone cant provide more slots to submit unlocking Job?

Where UB has not restricted Job submission?

Also why some teams are very slow than other in calculation?

One more thing, if this all takes place at DM3 then other teams dont need to setup such powerfull servers to handle jobs.

Br,
Shadab Ahmad

and why not all hash are supported...
and why....
SL3 unlock have relation with DK...and DM3 is the only and unique solution supporting all models/hashes (almost).
perhaps if karwos+alex+.... work together, a solution will be found, at least to support more hashes, and finally we'll be able to unlock sl3 in our shop, and a little faster...
Even I prefer the actual situation than a standalone free solution...
and better if a TP solution, that will be great

WBR

mehulkr76 10-30-2010 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by boucettay (Post 6508004)
and why not all hash are supported...
and why....
SL3 unlock have relation with DK...and DM3 is the only and unique solution supporting all models/hashes (almost).
perhaps if karwos+alex+.... work together, a solution will be found, at least to support more hashes, and finally we'll be able to unlock sl3 in our shop, and a little faster...
Even I prefer the actual situation than a standalone free solution...
and better if a TP solution, that will be great

WBR

teams have solution to unlock 6700 etc. but they are not supporting it coz
the solution for that unlock is easy and they are afraid of the solution being
cracked. so not release as many models as DM3

boucettay 11-06-2010 02:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by mehulkr76 (Post 6510768)
teams have solution to unlock 6700 etc. but they are not supporting it coz
the solution for that unlock is easy and they are afraid of the solution being
cracked. so not release as many models as DM3

Just keep eyes on Forum...!
and hope not for long, something new ;)

WBR,

eyestrain 11-06-2010 04:28

why zulea having a problem of reversing this method
we all know he is one of the best coder...

is that because he is being blocked by the gsm coder on sonork or YM because of what happen with mxkey?

as i was reading i have learned a lot of things regarding sl3 NCK calculation...
but we still want the exact knowledge how the calculating are being process...

sniper007 07-28-2011 14:52

What about the supercomputer for calculating the codes. can someone give me an idea on the list of parts to assemble such a computer and what we need to do to calculate sl3 unlocking codes. I am planing to setup a system as i have lots of trade customers and I am sure we will receive lots of phones.

thanks in advance for your advice and help

shak360 07-28-2011 19:34

Can we not exploit the ram or something i mean when we enter a code the phone must perform a check tosee whether its correct or not right? can we exploit in this in some way? maybe wen enter code it gts pusdh in to ram or something :S

..:: Devil_king ::.. 07-29-2011 05:42

Cracking an MD5

There are a few different ways that you can crack an MD5 hash but they all revolve around the same technique. Because the hash cannot be reversed, the only way to crack it is to encrypt text and then compare it against the hash. A couple examples would be:

- Dictionary Attack (Where the cracker has a set password list and they have a program encrypt and compare these hashed passwords).
- Brute Force Attack (Where the cracker will begin encrypting all possible text combinations in order to compare them against the hash. This will take around a few thousand years unless you have a super computer. The amount of possible passwords for a password up to ten digits is 35^10.

snkhan120 09-22-2011 19:27

nokioteca.net/home/forum/index.php/forum/209-product-codes-nokia/page__prune_day__100__sort_by__Z-A__sort_key__title__topicfilter__all__st__150

get code free

mchizan 09-28-2011 19:49

The site is giving product codes, could that be a key to unlocking?!